Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Rookie Talk (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   PAMM Reviews: What are your good or bad experiences using PAMM? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=667489)

alicia19 May 23, 2017 12:20pm | Post# 1

PAMM Reviews: What are your good or bad experiences using PAMM?

Hello all fellows traders.
Im new to trading.
I'm planning to join a PAMM, but before i do it i would like to know your opinions,
Do youhave any opnion or real experience about using PAMM?
Thanks

sam68 May 23, 2017 10:42pm | Post# 2

to be frank , many of PAMM managers change their trading style after you join , their statistics are not to be taken seriously most of the time .
Same thing for signal providers
better save up the money , educate yourself and keep practicing.
Any one producing more than 10% monthly could be taking high risk trades.
If you see something good , post it here and we critic for you.
Best of luck.

csantos May 24, 2017 12:58am | Post# 3

@sam68 - Why do you say PAMM managers change their trading style? It would be in their best interest not too, as they wouldn't make any money.

I wouldn't trust Forex signals, if any of those providers could consistently make 1000 pips per month they would be billionaires.

Phil1234 May 27, 2017 6:08am | Post# 4

Don't waste your money...

UlliC May 29, 2017 4:33am | Post# 5

donít waste your money, mate. In my previous experience, I have come across only 1 or 2 money managers who have been successful in the long-term. It is like seeing an unicorn Ė almost impossible.

alicia19 May 30, 2017 7:51am | Post# 6

3 Attachment(s)
to be frank , many of PAMM managers change their trading style after you join , their statistics are not to be taken seriously most of the time . Same thing for signal providers better save up the money , educate yourself and keep practicing. Any one producing more than 10% monthly could be taking high risk trades. If you see something good , post it here and we critic for you. Best of luck.
Thanks i went with this "managers"that show me "his trades" with big profits.
i gave him over 2k to trade and his killed my account i one day.
i think that the trade history was a way to make think that he was good.

this is the guy, so stay away from him, do not be an stupid as i was to trust him my money
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=658377
Click to Enlarge

Name: ##1b.png
Size: 589 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: ##1bb.png
Size: 28 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: ##1.png
Size: 124 KB

Phil1234 May 30, 2017 9:24am | Post# 7

{quote} Thanks i went with this "managers"that show me "his trades" with big profits. i gave him over 2k to trade and his killed my account i one day. i think that the trade history was a way to make think that he was good. this is the guy, so stay away from him, do not be an stupid as i was to trust him my money https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=658377 {image} {image} {image}
Mate, no-one on this thread said it was a good idea and yet you chose to do it anyway..............why ask for advice??

alicia19 May 31, 2017 12:46am | Post# 8

{quote} Mate, no-one on this thread said it was a good idea and yet you chose to do it anyway..............why ask for advice??
This is about talking about good and bad experiences too.That was my experience ,what about yours?

ioni72 May 31, 2017 2:12am | Post# 9

Hello everyone,

I think everyone should learn and become more advise by his/her own experiences.

But why to put all the account managers in the same pool? Maybe there are someones who know their job and want really to grow up the client portfolio.

You could post your best experience and there are a lot just here, on FF.

Best regards,

Ioan

csubbra May 31, 2017 3:09am | Post# 10

My little advice, say big NO to PAMM. Learn the trade and trade yourself, you'll make more than what you thought.

Phil1234 May 31, 2017 3:33am | Post# 11

{quote} This is about talking about good and bad experiences too.That was my experience ,what about yours?
Bad..........lost $1000 of my money in minutes, now doing a much better job trading for myself.

GeorgeBaile Oct 20, 2017 6:32am | Post# 12

Well, when I was a new trader then I used all of the automatic trading services including PAMM service! To be honest, I have very bad experience on it! Although, I had selected a good trader but donít know why, how he cleaned up my equity within the 4 days.

DarrenLehma Oct 20, 2017 7:10am | Post# 13

Well, from my 1st day of trading my focus was on only manual trading! So, I concentrate on learning technical and fundamental analysis from my 1st day of trading! It looks my one year to gather pro trading skill on the Forex market! Now I use my live trading account manually.

profitfarmer Oct 20, 2017 7:46am | Post# 14

Well, when I was a new trader then I used all of the automatic trading services including PAMM service! To be honest, I have very bad experience on it! Although, I had selected a good trader but donít know why, how he cleaned up my equity within the 4 days.
did you select that good trader at a good broker too?
what was the criteria you decided on he is a good trader?

xtradex Oct 21, 2017 12:30pm | Post# 15

This is a thread about good PAMM accounts not about people trading by themselves. Besides, if it was so easy and everyone is profitable, why arent we all milionares?

I think good PAMM accounts can be found but its really hard. I have made money overall in the past but its true that there are many which are not profitable even if they show good history. Many times it happens that a manager is trading well when trading his own money but starts making mistakes as soon as he starts to trade someone elses money. Its a psychological thing and thats why I only invest in automated strategies.

For me PAMM account has to have avg monthly profit vs max DD ratio at least 1:1, minimum 6 months trading history (in some cases can be lower), no scalping, automated strategy, ASIC or FCA regulated broker, transparency and experience managing large accounts.

© Forex Factory