Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Do you believe brokers hunt your stoploss (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=660378)

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 12:34am | Post# 381

{quote} Well we're certainly not here to impress anybody, just to help each other, in the end we are all here to make money, not to argue. Results speak in this field, nothing else. Trade safe.
no argument , i see a high risk trader glad you making money , regarding money keeping it and make it grow is the key to success

KeroroQ Aug 13, 2019 12:58am | Post# 382

You know how brokers calculate their earnings? After you make a loss? Nope, after you DEPOSIT Because most traders lose it all anyway due to over leveraging, high risk trading. And they blame it on stop loss hunting
Agreed. Most brokers don't give a shit on retail traders, why hunt your stop loss for a few bucks?

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 1:07am | Post# 383

{quote} Agreed. Most brokers don't give a shit on retail traders, why hunt your stop loss for a few bucks?
interesting statement i am sure you know all about what brokers do to make money , 10000 accounts say stoploss put on small account say around around $5 if 1000 peoples stop losses per day is $5000 per day mate do you actually trade , i did look

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 1:08am | Post# 384

wow a resurgence

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 1:09am | Post# 385

coming thick and thin

TudorIoan Aug 13, 2019 1:15am | Post# 386

Hi girls and guys does your broker hunt your stoploss and do you believe a stoploss is a must
OMG, how did I missed this thread!
What is this, a survey on how many dumb traders exist on the FF ?
Voted.

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 1:17am | Post# 387

{quote} OMG, how did I missed this thread! What is this, a survey on how many dumb traders exist on this forum?

always nice to have you visit mate

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 1:28am | Post# 388

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: forex-trader-reacts-to-stop-loss-nearly-being-hit-funny-forex-pictures.png
Size: 519 KB

TudorIoan Aug 13, 2019 2:00am | Post# 389

{image}
That's the best explanation ever !
The metamorphosis to become the perfect conspiracy idiot !

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 2:04am | Post# 390

{quote} That's the best explanation ever ! The metamorphosis to become the perfect conspiracy idiot !
i know a few traders like that mate

Macdon Aug 13, 2019 2:16am | Post# 391

Use the cTrader platform and programming language that comes with it. I'm trying to find a good broker that uses it. I have narrowed it down to a few choices.

STEALTH ORDERS WITH SWING SETTINGS
If you choose the stealth order option with the Swing trading then your auto-calculated stop loss and take profit will be hidden from the broker.

https://ctrader.com/forum/ctrader-support/12133#4

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 2:24am | Post# 392

Use the cTrader platform and programming language that comes with it. I'm trying to find a good broker that uses it. I have narrowed it down to a few choices. STEALTH ORDERS WITH SWING SETTINGS If you choose the stealth order option with the Swing trading then your auto-calculated stop loss and take profit will be hidden from the broker. https://ctrader.com/forum/ctrader-support/12133#4
now thats sense thank you for pointing it out

jxp Aug 13, 2019 3:07am | Post# 393

No, the broker doesn't care about your little account... if it is even live

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 3:17am | Post# 394

Lekkim Aug 13, 2019 3:30am | Post# 395

Imo, they do one hundred percent.
They rig the slippage spread, I've experienced it myself many times.

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 3:33am | Post# 396

Imo, they do one hundred percent. They rig the slippage spread, I've experienced it myself many times.
and the amount i trade like you i see it happening

Lekkim Aug 13, 2019 3:36am | Post# 397

{quote} and the amount i trade like you i see it happening
Yeah,
That's also why sell trades are so much more dangerous. I've myself experiences a 0,60% spread jump without big news. They always talk themselves out of this scam by using excuses like: 'We do not deliver price date, at that time the only buyers where at that price an so on nonsense" and then they offer you a smaller compensation so you don't take legal action against them.

Lekkim Aug 13, 2019 3:43am | Post# 398

This is in fact the opposite.

Since there is a trend in where retail money flow goes, so on avg / probably he's small account contributes to the big pool of retail volume to hunt. This is another type of income in fx is milking the retail clients. I've got myself a thread about this topic.

Aussi Aug 13, 2019 3:46am | Post# 399

{quote} Yeah, That's also why sell trades are so much more dangerous. I've myself experiences a 0,60% spread jump without big news. They always talk themselves out of this scam by using excuses like: 'We do not deliver price date, at that time the only buyers where at that price an so on nonsense" and then they offer you a smaller compensation so you don't take legal action against them.
i have had a few arguments over the years some i win some i lost some , one answer i used to get was it was the liquide provider but after i learnt all about those things , now when i point it out to them a quite back-down and the problem fixed

modalyakin Aug 13, 2019 3:48am | Post# 400

StopLoss is a type of order, and order gets filled, so I think what brokers see is just series of orders. Brokers won't care if that is TakeProfit or StopLoss, for them, they come as orders
So trade safely, soundly, manage your expectations, practice mental SL levels if you must. But don't put it into the platform
Just my 2cents

© Forex Factory