Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MT4 Trading without GAP and without Excel (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=657370)

JamesCaror May 22, 2017 2:49am | Post# 641

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone can share this indi..pls?
Click to Enlarge

Name: EXPOSER.png
Size: 7 KB

Se7enTrader May 22, 2017 3:41am | Post# 642

{quote} I do not have programmer knowledge. I think you'll get what's best. BUY for BR>90 BS>4 SELL for BR<10 BS<-4 WAIT ...everything else {file}
I really appreciate your spreadsheet. I also use spreadsheets because I do not know yet to program for MT4.

I do not use Excel but LibreCalc.
When I open your file, it asks for a series of links to another spreadsheet called 'Daily Sentiment.xlsx'. Do you agree?
And, if so, could you share it?

Also, i would not want to be Off Topic, so if you can point me to the thread that is about this file.

Thanks SwingMan for hospitality

Greeting

vinvlad May 22, 2017 5:28am | Post# 643

Anyone can share this indi..pls? {image}
This is iHistory v1.9 (FH)

JamesCaror May 23, 2017 1:15am | Post# 644

{quote} This is iHistory v1.9 (FH)
Thanks...

JamesCaror May 23, 2017 4:34am | Post# 645

Dear vinvlad..
I m still facing big DD..
Not success..follows your rules..
James

vinvlad May 23, 2017 4:40am | Post# 646

Dear vinvlad.. I m still facing big DD.. Not success..follows your rules.. James
I'm still looking for the ratio of SL to profit.

JamesCaror May 23, 2017 5:00am | Post# 647

{quote} I'm still looking for the ratio of SL to profit.
I am followimg you..
james

thor68 Jun 7, 2017 10:13pm | Post# 648

Swingman:

Any updates on new version of DB?

knok Jun 19, 2017 11:58am | Post# 649

Sure you're right. I'm working on the filters for the signals, because when all filters are active, the signals are also delayed.
Hello,

It looks like this thread has only had activity for about a month and then died - I am not sure what happened since I think this db has potential. I recently downloaded it and have some observations.

If using particular mode - example: "Swing_45", which looks for 4 of 5 timeframe signals to generate condition for entry, the signal invalidates if 5 of 5 timeframes signal. I think that Swing_45 should be >= 4 instead of =4. If 4 of 5 is a valid signal, 5 of 5 is an equally valid signal. I am not sure if same behaviour for other modes.

It might be beneficial to see a separate delay timer similar to Number_OrderConfirmationSeconds for Close triggers. This will filter fake outs and smooth provider data feeds, which are not always in the best interest to traders.

I have not had much luck with using the included CloseLosses_ForHullAverage and CloseLosses_ForSqueeze. These close modules were buggy in 4.3, but seem to work at least somewhat in 5.0. I will study their function more. I think better initial entry filter like maybe directional hull (with delay timer) might help get to t/p more than making use of close losses to overcome poor entries.

Question: Are trades supposed to close once the value in the "Pips" field in the db is greater than the value in the StopLoss_Pips field? If yes, this does not work for me. If it only uses those values along with ATR for calculation, then it might be working. I am trying to limit the huge stoplosses that eat multiple take profits. Since I do not understand exactly, I am thinking of using external trade manager.

I am a passive tester, letting db run for days at a time, then change a setting and let it run for days at a time, so it takes me a long time to come to conclusions.

Swingman, thank you for your generosity.

SwingMan Jun 19, 2017 3:51pm | Post# 650

..., It looks like this thread has only had activity for about a month and then died ...
Thanks for your comments!
There are still some more corrections to make, you're right.
I am missing now the time to post a new version (80% is finished, I believe version 7).
It will also be easier to trade.

rumbaut Jun 19, 2017 4:06pm | Post# 651

{quote} Thanks for your comments! There are still some more corrections to make, you're right. I am missing now the time to post a new version (80% is finished, I believe version 7). It will also be easier to trade.
good to see you back SM

osnatw Jun 19, 2017 5:44pm | Post# 652

{quote} Thanks for your comments! There are still some more corrections to make, you're right. I am missing now the time to post a new version (80% is finished, I believe version 7). It will also be easier to trade.
Agrees with rumbaut welcome back and good to see you

Oakdecember Jun 20, 2017 11:24pm | Post# 653

I'm new coming on this thread.
I'm learning on a very interesting tool.

So, i'm just practicing to be Swing Trader and spend around 2 years.
Now, I have more times to have more strategies to cover the time for waiting on my own signal system.

Thank you in advance if I have more questions.

Romeites Aug 12, 2017 10:04pm | Post# 654

Hello Mr swing man. How are you? Have you finished modified dashboard version7 ?

SwingMan Aug 13, 2017 5:26am | Post# 655

{quote} Hello Mr swing man. How are you? Have you finished modified dashboard version7 ?
Not yet, but in the next time ...

But I see that I'm on your ignored list, why is that still interested you?

Romeites Aug 17, 2017 9:39am | Post# 656

{quote} Not yet, but in the next time ... But I see that I'm on your ignored list, why is that still interested you?
I'm so sorry Mr Swingman. Maybe I just accidently press ''ignored button'' on your profile without knowing what is that button meaning. Haha. Mr Swingwan if you already done with the latest version please do post on here. Cause I need to start collecting my money to get pilot license. Btw my nickname is ScalpingMan. Hope youre doing fine. Last but not least, what is the best version on this thread right now? Is that first version or version3.3 provide a good signal for scalping cause I just wanna test and start collecting money right now. And by the way what's the rule for take profit. I read already someone mentioned about ATR. Can you explain a lit bit more about that? Have a good day. Hope you, your wife and family are doing fine.

forexaz Aug 19, 2017 7:57pm | Post# 657

Thanks I am looking forward to testing the new version

Phil1234 Sep 13, 2017 10:56am | Post# 658

Yep, as per the above posters.........waiting to also test new DB.

Thanks.

Regards,

Phil1234

H-man Sep 25, 2017 9:28pm | Post# 659

Hi Guys. I'm new to the thread. I just wanted to ask has anyone made good profits from this system on a live account yet? I have just recently followed SwingMan and first picked up the H1 Scaping Strategy which is a bit old and I never could get a response from anyone regarding the success of it. My experience with it so far is that it does generate the signals, but there is no filter for not getting into a trade that is at the end of its rally. The only thing I could think of to filter that is maybe Supply and Demand Zones, but only because I'm new to implementing more than 2 indicators although I'm very familiar with them. Anyways a reply on the success of this system would be great in addition to any info that may help me get up to speed with it. I do read the threads, but I'm still wading through it lol.

Thanks. H-MAN

Edd Ganuelas Oct 3, 2017 11:26am | Post# 660

Swing Man:

Just came across your trade. Downloaded the DB and loaded into M1 time frame. It resulted only to one pair - the EURUSD, the rest of the pair missing. Is there any indicator needed in order for the DB to run? Appreciate your help.

Edd

mahh Oct 3, 2017 2:04pm | Post# 661

{quote} Swing Man: Just came across your trade. Downloaded the DB and loaded into M1 time frame. It resulted only to one pair - the EURUSD, the rest of the pair missing. Is there any indicator needed in order for the DB to run? Appreciate your help. Edd

works well, check last "pair_Prefix", "pair_suffix" end "spread"

Edd Ganuelas Oct 4, 2017 5:24pm | Post# 662

{quote} works well, check last "pair_Prefix", "pair_suffix" end "spread"

Mahh, Thank you for your help. Is it possible to send trades manually? Trying to click the B and S opposite the pairs but it doesn't work.

Edd

qFish Oct 26, 2017 9:57pm | Post# 663

As i told you my friend @SwingMan Nice Work! {image}
Can I ask where you got this Dashboard Victoria. Much appreciated.

nantong Dec 16, 2017 6:22am | Post# 664

Hello,swingman,I test the 5.0 version,and if I set small stoploss and big tp,and it sl quite often,I thought it maybe have some potential to reverse the signal and get profit.Say,I get a buy signal and then I wait for the signal disappear and go short,Can you make a reverse version of smSqueezeDB EA?Thanks.

Join Jul 5, 2018 6:28am | Post# 665

1 Attachment(s)
Tickmill demo, all orders with minuses. tell me what I'm doing wrong? version 4.3
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 13 KB

ctnie2143 Feb 7, 2019 9:47pm | Post# 666

Thanks you

Swingman, Is it possible to have option to change the pair to another pair ? Example if the result of say CADJPY found to be consistently not performed - it can be replace by another pair. This probably optimize the winning pairs combination.

eazysoftnig Mar 13, 2019 11:11pm | Post# 667

Swingman Thanks so much for the good job

is it possible to add an indicator button to show is a particular pair trend is reversing or retracing

I think it will help to to improve right time to enter the market

SwingMan Mar 14, 2019 7:34am | Post# 668

Swingman Thanks so much for the good job is it possible to add an indicator button to show is a particular pair trend is reversing or retracing I think it will help to to improve right time to enter the market
Hi @easysoftnig,
Unfortunately I have no time to revise old indicators.
I have some health problems with the ischia nerv and can not sit in the chair and program for a long time ...
If it is possible, I will post here in the near future an interesting trading idea.

eazysoftnig Mar 14, 2019 7:43am | Post# 669

Wow.... Thanks so much for the time to reply me

I hope you could get better!

Looking forward to your trading Ideas

Thanks
eazysoft

© Forex Factory