Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MT4 Trading without GAP and without Excel (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=657370)

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 4:55am | Post# 1

MT4 Trading without GAP and without Excel

2 Attachment(s)
In another thread I posted a dashboard, and some members wanted to test him.
I think that the dashboard has nothing to do with GAP, and nothing at all with Excel ...

Please always download the latest version of the program. (top right)

I am missing the time to give explanations or to post other indicators. Maybe later.
If someone wants to develop a trading strategy with these dashboard, can make this and post here.

The EA identifies the trend conditions for several time frames: DailyOpen, Breakout of a MA, Linear Regression Slope and BB/Keltner Squeeze.
If in three timeframes these three trend conditions are met, then there is a buy/sell signal. That's all.
(Read also # Post 22: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...78#post9772978)

- Pair buttons clicking: dont press the pair buttons (is not necessary) ...
Click to Enlarge

Name: MetaTrader 4.png
Size: 323 KB

- Explanation: Here is a worksheet with charts on five time frames (maybe you will use your indicators or templates to check the signals).
On clicking a pair name, you get in one second for this pair the five time frames and you can check the validity of the signals.
Because this is a dashboard for 28 pairs, you dont need to watch separately several pairs, this make the dasboard.

--------------------------------
For the signal mode you have the following selection on the 5 time frames:
Inserted Code
Scalping_23 = 2 of the first 3 conditions are met (on M5, M15, H1)
Scalping_33 = 3 of the first 3 conditions are met (on M5, M15, H1)
Scalping_34 = 3 of the first 4 conditions are met (on M5, M15, H1, H4)
Scalping_35 = 3 of all 5 conditions are fulfilled
Swing_45 = 4 of all 5 conditions are fulfilled
Swing_55 = All 5 conditions are fulfilled (presumably the signals will be rare)

About GMT:

#### Today ###############################
- my computer shows the local time [22:30]
- my broker shows [23:30]
- my program shows GMT [20:30] and (GMT +3.0)

#### Tomorrow #############################
- my watch shows [9:00] and has to go quickly to the office
- my broker shows [10:00]
- in London or Greenwich is GMT [7:00] = London Open

########################################
As example - my first testing trades from today in the morning:

My watch showed [9:00]
The first trades were after [10:00] broker time
The Big Ben in London hit [7:00] clock
Click to Enlarge

Name: GMTsample.PNG
Size: 57 KB

VictorFaria Apr 18, 2017 5:05am | Post# 2

Nice Work!
I will began the tests.. will post the results here.

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 5:23am | Post# 3

Nice Work! I will began the tests.. will post the results here.
I hope so...

jarfx05 Apr 18, 2017 7:28am | Post# 4

I like Keltner.

Thank you

jarfx05 Apr 18, 2017 8:53am | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
Very good signals. Again great thanks

Click to Enlarge

Name: ks11.png
Size: 260 KB

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 9:36am | Post# 6

Very good signals. Again great thanks
I am happy about it
Because my DB is much simpler than yours, I will try to make it much more complicated

alexforex541 Apr 18, 2017 10:26am | Post# 7

In another thread I posted a dashboard, and some members wanted to test him. I think that the dashboard has nothing to do with GAP, and nothing at all with Excel ... I am missing the time to give explanations or to post other indicators. Maybe later. If someone wants to develop a trading strategy with these dashboard, can make this and post here. The EA identifies the trend conditions for several time frames: breakout of a MA, linear regression slope and BB/Keltner squeeze. If in three timeframes these three trend conditions are met, then there...

Hi SWingman
thank you for your EA nice work
can you add auto execution and some MM to it?
all the best
Alex

jarfx05 Apr 18, 2017 10:47am | Post# 8

{quote} I am happy about it Because my DB is much simpler than yours, I will try to make it much more complicated

f you do develop this board. You like Gann. What do you think about Murrey Math?

regards

azjeff Apr 18, 2017 10:49am | Post# 9

Swingman,

Terrific work as always.
I will try to test in a few weeks.

Regards,
Jeff

alexforex541 Apr 18, 2017 10:53am | Post# 10

{quote} I am happy about it Because my DB is much simpler than yours, I will try to make it much more complicated
I don`t think you need to make more complicated the EA work nice give good and safe signals as is just need auto opening maybe close at the opposite signals and some MM
just keep it simple as is....
all the best
Alex

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 11:20am | Post# 11

f you do develop this board. You like Gann. What do you think about Murrey Math? regards
Actually I have worked to a Gann (also Camarilla) Level system, and developed this DB only by the way ...
If the signals are reliable (please test them), I may combine this DB with Gann Levels. Gann works quite well, let's see what the DB does.

VictorFaria Apr 18, 2017 1:28pm | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
As i told you my friend @SwingMan
Nice Work!
Click to Enlarge

Name: P1.png
Size: 80 KB

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 1:52pm | Post# 13

As i told you my friend @SwingMan Nice Work!
Nice of you, but this is not my DB, I am sorry

jarfx05 Apr 18, 2017 2:23pm | Post# 14

{quote} Actually I have worked to a Gann (also Camarilla) Level system, and developed this DB only by the way ... If the signals are reliable (please test them), I may combine this DB with Gann Levels. Gann works quite well, let's see what the DB does.
Of course I will continue to test it. I think other users also. You can tell or what is important to you and what is useful to you. I ask not to show unnecessary things that are not useful.

VictorFaria Apr 18, 2017 2:40pm | Post# 15

@SwingMan
All signals from your DB, i only use this DB of the Picture to Send the Orders.

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 2:59pm | Post# 16

@SwingMan All signals from your DB, i only use this DB of the Picture to Send the Orders.
Then the world is all right again .
In the next time I will also install the buttons for order sending .

VictorFaria Apr 18, 2017 3:06pm | Post# 17

The Buttons Would be Fantastic.

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 3:09pm | Post# 18

... You can tell or what is important to you and what is useful to you.
There is a problem with the alerts: if you follow now visuel the signals, there are quite a few and also repeat themselves for the same pair.
In this case, would come many alerts and the computer will rattle the entire time unnecessarily...

VictorFaria Apr 18, 2017 3:11pm | Post# 19

I have one Suggestion to make the Alerts viable.
Why dont you refresh the signals after the TF Selected?
Example: 15 Minutes TF, so the Arrows will refresh only after the 15 minutes, the same rule applied for all TF'S of the DB.

jarfx05 Apr 18, 2017 3:27pm | Post# 20

{quote} There is a problem with the alerts: if you follow now visuel the signals, there are quite a few and also repeat themselves for the same pair. In this case, would come many alerts and the computer will rattle the entire time unnecessarily...
Today is no wonder because it is a good trend. Can activate the alarm if it is 5, 6 or 7 signal or if some currency gives several signals?

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 4:02pm | Post# 21

... Can activate the alarm if it is 5, 6 or 7 signal or if some currency gives several signals?
Thank you! Warm, warm warm...

In principle there is a solution in the EA, please check it in the next version:
- The EA makes the calculations every second.
- For order sending we have the parameter "Number_OrderConfirmations = 60", which means that only if a signal is the same for 60 seconds, then one can send a buy/sell order.

Until I program the orders, I will try to manage the signals with this method: visually remains the display as now, but an alert is sent only after these 60 seconds.

SwingMan Apr 18, 2017 5:08pm | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
...Very good signals.
Did you analyze the difference between the two DBs

In my DB for a timeframe, the third arrow is the squeeze (a yellow circle). Because the prices are in a range, it has no meaning to trade ...
Now at midnight for example, the markets are quiet, and the squeez circles can be seen everywhere.
Name:  EURUSDM15-squeeze.png
Views: 2801
Size:  38 KB

jarfx05 Apr 18, 2017 5:37pm | Post# 23

{quote} Did you analyze the difference between the two DBs In my DB for a timeframe, the third arrow is the squeeze (a yellow circle). Because the prices are in a range, it has no meaning to trade ... Now at midnight for example, the markets are quiet, and the squeez circles can be seen everywhere. {image}
Now it is big spread.The market is dead Let's wait for normal business conditions

jarfx05 Apr 18, 2017 7:00pm | Post# 24

1 Attachment(s)
Atr Factor?

Click to Enlarge

Name: atr factor.png
Size: 116 KB

rumbaut Apr 19, 2017 12:13am | Post# 25

{quote} Did you analyze the difference between the two DBs In my DB for a timeframe, the third arrow is the squeeze (a yellow circle). Because the prices are in a range, it has no meaning to trade ... Now at midnight for example, the markets are quiet, and the squeez circles can be seen everywhere. {image}
Amazing SwingMan

Hope soon you enable buy/sell to open orders directly from the dashboard

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 12:25am | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
today asian session i take three trdes 5 pips TP. no SL all hit TP.just exploring really worth it
Click to Enlarge

Name: MetaTrader - AxiTrader.png
Size: 164 KB

SwingMan Apr 19, 2017 12:26am | Post# 27

Atr Factor?
The question is too cryptic ...
(I understand slowly, but as compensation quickly forget.)
Is the factor too small? Are you referring to KC?

SwingMan Apr 19, 2017 12:38am | Post# 28

today asian session i take three trdes 5 pips TP. no SL all hit TP.just exploring really worth it
Nice!
Would be necessary a switch yes/no to display the chart in the background?

Question: do you used for TP the ATR values from table? It seems so.

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 12:51am | Post# 29

that will be great.yes i consider ATR for TP.thank you for the great work and share with others

SwingMan Apr 19, 2017 1:34am | Post# 30

... Yes i consider ATR for TP.
OK, the next question for you, what think you about:

- For lower TFs when on M5/M15/H1 the conditions are meet, we take like you the M15-ATR.

- When we have the meet of M15/H1/H4 shall we take H1-ATR and for the meet of H1/H4/D1 the H4-ATR?
This process corresponds to a triple screen sistem.

- However, for meeting from M5/H1/D1 is more difficult to decide...
I would always get the ATR from the next higher TF to the smallest TF which fulfills the conditions.

For a later automation of the orders, one must know the process!

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 1:35am | Post# 31

1 Attachment(s)
just take two trades will see
Click to Enlarge

Size: 129 KB

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 1:53am | Post# 32

1 Attachment(s)
hit target
Click to Enlarge

Size: 154 KB

profitkeeper Apr 19, 2017 1:53am | Post# 33

I like your dashboard, but could someone tell me the significance of the pairs changing from blue to grey or grey to blue.

profitkeeper Apr 19, 2017 2:04am | Post# 34

Sorry, I just realized that it refers to max spread

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 2:21am | Post# 35

1 Attachment(s)
usdcad trade in process
Click to Enlarge

Size: 128 KB

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 2:24am | Post# 36

1 Attachment(s)
hit TP
Click to Enlarge

Size: 157 KB

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 2:43am | Post# 37

{quote} OK, the next question for you, what think you about: - For lower TFs when on M5/M15/H1 the conditions are meet, we take like you the M15-ATR. - When we have the meet of M15/H1/H4 shall we take H1-ATR and for the meet of H1/H4/D1 the H4-ATR? This process corresponds to a triple screen sistem. - However, for meeting from M5/H1/D1 is more difficult to decide... I would always get the ATR from the next higher TF to the smallest TF which fulfills the conditions. For a later automation of the orders, one must know the process!
Hi
swing man i am a scalper i am satisfied with 5 pips each trde therefor i like 15 min ATR and more often M5/M15/H1 condition are meet.for swing traders H4 -ATR is good

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 2:47am | Post# 38

1 Attachment(s)
eur/aud hit TP
Click to Enlarge

Size: 132 KB

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 3:09am | Post# 39

Dear swing man
for your fantastic dashboard BUY/SELL button is must

wealthpro Apr 19, 2017 3:23am | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
after LO dashboard showering the trades