Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   MT4 Trading without GAP and without Excel (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/657370-mt4-trading-without-gap-and-without-excel)

SwingMan Apr 20, 2017 2:04pm | Post# 101

... I would like to make a suggestion if possible. Would you please add a column after the ATR to show PFO (pips from open) and make sure that if a pair has reached more than 50% of the ATR not to take a trade. Otherwise, the EA will detect a signal but it is too late to enter for the day. In addition to this, if a MACD could be added as a filter such as when the MACD crosses above 0 that would help also. Thank you again
Sure are you right, but then increases the DB.

If you've watched, there are five timeframes, and you would have to add 5x2 columns!
Easier is that everyone uses in the timeframes their preferred indicators, and before sending an order, check these indicators.

Fatso Apr 20, 2017 2:40pm | Post# 102

New version smSqueezeDB EA_v3.1 A small interim version with color changes for the BSC buttons, to not forget if you have traded the pair ... {file} {image}
Thanks Swingman....starting to use the new Dashboard today

xard777 Apr 20, 2017 2:52pm | Post# 103

Hi SwingMan, Congrats and many thanks for the smSqueezeDB indy. Is it possible to add XAUUSD to your next update?
Thanks again and all the best
Xard777

jarfx05 Apr 20, 2017 3:02pm | Post# 104

3 Attachment(s)
New version smSqueezeDB EA_v3.1 A small interim version with color changes for the BSC buttons, to not forget if you have traded the pair ... {file} {image}
Hi,

It's only a suggestion to improve quality. Maybe stupid?

regards

Click to Enlarge

Name: sm1.png
Size: 19 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: sm2.png
Size: 18 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: sm3.png
Size: 25 KB

SwingMan Apr 20, 2017 3:16pm | Post# 105

... Is it possible to add XAUUSD to your next update?
Maybe latter.

SwingMan Apr 20, 2017 3:21pm | Post# 106

... Hi, It's only a suggestion to improve quality.
How do you will to improve the quality, if we do not know yet whether what exists is working?
I do not have the time to program other systems.

mahh Apr 20, 2017 4:05pm | Post# 107

Thanks Swingman
I Try

SwingMan Apr 20, 2017 4:09pm | Post# 108

1 Attachment(s)
...and yes signal beside the buttons ...
Is good so for the next version
Name:  EURUSDM15-BSC-2.png
Views: 1546
Size:  45 KB

alexforex541 Apr 20, 2017 5:42pm | Post# 109

{quote} Is good so for the next version {image}
very good
Thank you

jarfx05 Apr 20, 2017 5:43pm | Post# 110

{quote} How do you will to improve the quality, if we do not know yet whether what exists is working? I do not have the time to program other systems.
Your system works very well. I just suggested adding MA for precision improvement. I'm very happy.

I can do without it. Other users who will buy and sell without a signal. Will generate unnecessary losses.

You know that not every signal is valuable. Only those under specified market conditions (trending market) generate best profit

When you know the market is in a strong trend? Are you looking at ATR?

regards

HenryOko Apr 20, 2017 6:20pm | Post# 111

{quote} How do you will to improve the quality, if we do not know yet whether what exists is working? I do not have the time to program other systems.
For now dont improve anything the system is perfect. if people are getting negative results its there business. Maybe they just want to make new people lose interest... Dont mind them..

Thanks for this great system

PayItForward Apr 20, 2017 7:52pm | Post# 112

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks SwingMan - magic work!
V 3.1 FIFO Tokyo open using Auto Trading TP ATR - perfect ... all trades under 10 mins, only a few Pips, all opened trades all Green.
Thankyou

Click to Enlarge

Name: smSqueeze210417.png
Size: 14 KB

PayItForward Apr 20, 2017 9:50pm | Post# 113

Swingman do you want to consider any ideas for variable Money Management in ranging markets within the EA or just leave MM as is in current version?
Thanks

rumbaut Apr 20, 2017 9:54pm | Post# 114

Swingman do you want to consider any ideas for variable Money Management in ranging markets within the EA or just leave MM as is in current version? Thanks
I think it will be good to implement if possible

Johnhere Apr 20, 2017 9:58pm | Post# 115

1 Attachment(s)
Always enjoy reading everything from you here on FF SwingMan. And always positive and highly motivated. Thanks man. So to not be only downloading....
Will start with the result here which look great. This is a nifty ea so far ! I will try to give suggestions where i can but this is amazing so far.

MoneyManagement on true / Stoploss ATR factor changed from 5 to 3 (great great)

Only buy orders today thats funny.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot-20170405034931-1960x328.png
Size: 198 KB

SwingMan Apr 21, 2017 12:57am | Post# 116

Swingman do you want to consider any ideas for variable Money Management in ranging markets within the EA or just leave MM as is in current version? Thanks
Sure, but what is "variable Money Management" ? Please explain me.

Now I realize that the DB is more suitable than scalping tool, and perhaps less than swing trading tool.
Later, with the automation I will take into account the experience from the postings here in the thread.
In principle, the three approaches applied on each TF avoid the trading in ranging markets, and are much, much better than the use of MA crosses or oscillators. They only work with price action. Some tricks are already provided by me.

mahh Apr 21, 2017 1:48am | Post# 117

Another scalping tool? Everyone loves to stick to the screen?
Sorry i thought (hoping) it was intraday

edit
Anyway 5 open positions during NY session closed all in profit (2 manually closed now) ... it really goes fine intraday ... I think

brucech Apr 21, 2017 2:03am | Post# 118

{quote} Sure, but what is "variable Money Management" ? Please explain me. Now I realize that the DB is more suitable than scalping tool, and perhaps less than swing trading tool. Later, with the automation I will take into account the experience from the postings here in the thread. In principle, the three approaches applied on each TF avoid the trading in ranging markets, and are much, much better than the use of MA crosses or oscillators. They only work with price action. Some tricks are already provided by me.
Swingman,

Yes. This is what I am realizing too. Great scalping tool!

Thanks for sharing!

Bruce

SwingMan Apr 21, 2017 2:49am | Post# 119

2 Attachment(s)
New version smSqueezeDB EA_v3.2

- The colums Spread and ATR have been shifted backwards, because they are not so important.

- The brokername and the server time are written as a comment. You can set the option to not display the name.

- A new column - "Age"
Here are written the seconds since the appearance of a signal.
Please post the waiting time you find as correct. I believe that 60 seconds (one minute) until an order is to be sent, would be sufficient.
smSqueezeDB EA_v3.2.ex4
Name:  EURUSDM15-Age.png
Views: 1457
Size:  47 KB

kennyxox Apr 21, 2017 3:19am | Post# 120

thanks, brilliant idea to add age column, does help a lot...

© Forex Factory