Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MT4 Trading without GAP and without Excel (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=657370)

pipsy7 May 15, 2017 11:10am | Post# 621

{quote} i can confirm sm that this will be definitely good option to have.

vinvlad May 15, 2017 1:33pm | Post# 622

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Sure, but re-read my question in #Post 614. If you need this, I complete the functionality of the "R" button.
I did not understand at once ... - Your proposal is a good and fast decision.
Today a little pips...
Click to Enlarge

Name: SW_25.png
Size: 9 KB

mahh May 15, 2017 2:17pm | Post# 623

[Quote = swingman; 9866415] {quote} Ai, ai, ai di Vlady, si rompe tutto il mio lavoro! Una domanda: Nella versione 5.0 c' il tasto di retromarcia. Si pensato di chiudere una posizione e il commercio nella direzione opposta. Volete aiutare - anche se non esiste una posizione attiva - per inviare un contrordine? Questo pu essere fatto in fretta. [/ Quote]

Then, for those who test automated, why not put reverse trade (signal) option?

SwingMan May 15, 2017 3:06pm | Post# 624

...Then, for those who test automated, why not put reverse trade (signal) option?
My problem is the following:
- the signals are not quite right according to my theory, I need another one or two days to improve them.
- but, it can be that if the signals are correct, the reverse trading does not work anymore!

(Many years ago, I made in Delphi from 5 historical sales data one of the world's best forecasts for the pharma industry.
After about two years I realized that I had made a mistake in writing the formula, but because the prognoses were so perfect, the formula has not changed...)

mahh May 15, 2017 5:19pm | Post# 625

{quote} My problem is the following: - the signals are not quite right according to my theory, I need another one or two days to improve them. - but, it can be that if the signals are correct, the reverse trading does not work anymore! (Many years ago, I made in Delphi from 5 historical sales data one of the world's best forecasts for the pharma industry. After about two years I realized that I had made a mistake in writing the formula, but because the prognoses were so perfect, the formula has not changed...)

I am patient and confident

vinvlad May 16, 2017 3:37am | Post# 626

{quote} ...(Many years ago, I made in Delphi from 5 historical sales data one of the world's best forecasts for the pharma industry. After about two years I realized that I had made a mistake in writing the formula, but because the prognoses were so perfect, the formula has not changed...)
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans. Woody Allen.
At one time, I also concluded the best contracts in unforeseen situations.

wakwaw May 16, 2017 4:04am | Post# 627

{quote} If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans. Woody Allen. At one time, I also concluded the best contracts in unforeseen situations.
Hey vinvlad, can you share e-smart trailing?? My e-smart not working

kittikann.s May 16, 2017 8:57am | Post# 628

I just come to read this!

I GOT ONE PROBLEM I COULDN'T OPEN THE smSqueezeDB EA.

I MEAN ALL OF THEM I CAN'T OPEN THEM IN META TRADER WHAT SHOULD I DO?

vinvlad May 16, 2017 10:06am | Post# 629

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey vinvlad, can you share e-smart trailing?? My e-smart not working

e-Smart_Tral.rar

JamesCaror May 16, 2017 10:40am | Post# 630

{quote} {file}
Not working...
James

vinvlad May 16, 2017 12:36pm | Post# 631

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Not working... James
Tabs History and Experts
The expert put the SL.:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Tab_56.png
Size: 61 KB

vinvlad May 16, 2017 12:45pm | Post# 632

You can try to migrate the settings to miniAPTM

JamesCaror May 16, 2017 2:30pm | Post# 633

You can try to migrate the settings to miniAPTM
Thanks vinvlad for your reply..
Can you give miniAPTM with setfile with your settings?
James

vinvlad May 16, 2017 4:43pm | Post# 634

I have not done set(miniAPTM) for this strategy yet, maybe later I will test it.

vinvlad May 18, 2017 8:52am | Post# 635

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks vinvlad for your reply.. Can you give miniAPTM with setfile with your settings? James
This is a similar setting, but with a partial closure of the position.
While the option of closing on the HullAverage does not work, you need to choose the best option for SL.
Otherwise - while London watches work better. Otherwise, a high DD is possible.
mAPTM_Swing_33_Manual.rar

Rce May 19, 2017 6:12am | Post# 636

{quote} You mean you should limit the total of active orders? For example, a maximum of 10 orders?
Hi swingman
First to thank all his work, second sorry for delay in answer I did not realize he wrote. I'm working hard with the dash board different settings. My impressions:
- if to put maximum number of operations.
- I combine the dash board with another ea (automatically closes all operations to a certain number pips, it is a very good option).
- input signals in my opinion are late (please do not misunderstand, you have done great work, I may be wrong).
I'm still working thank you very much for everything

SwingMan May 19, 2017 8:21am | Post# 637

1 Attachment(s)
... - input signals in my opinion are late ...
Sure you're right. I'm working on the filters for the signals, because when all filters are active, the signals are also delayed.
- one solution is to use strong, medium and weak conditions for filtering
- the second solution is to use only two timeframe pairs (D1/M30) or (W1/H4)

Now I am working on this version.
Name:  EURUSDM15-v70.png
Views: 1775
Size:  52 KB

JamesCaror May 19, 2017 10:02am | Post# 638

{quote} This is a similar setting, but with a partial closure of the position. While the option of closing on the HullAverage does not work, you need to choose the best option for SL. Otherwise - while London watches work better. Otherwise, a high DD is possible. {file}
Thanks ..vinvlad..
Will check on Monday..
Pls share your result of last two days...
I m facing big DD ..
may be due to not proper trailing stop..
Have a green pips...
James

vinvlad May 19, 2017 4:14pm | Post# 639

1 Attachment(s)
Here are weekly results.
Marked order - test entry that does not according to the rules of time.
I still did not set a hard SL while I was watching.
This is only a toy so far ...
Click to Enlarge

Name: DB_1033.png
Size: 31 KB

JamesCaror May 20, 2017 4:52am | Post# 640

Here are weekly results. Marked order - test entry that does not according to the rules of time. I still did not set a hard SL while I was watching. This is only a toy so far ... {image}

© Forex Factory