Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MT4 Trading without GAP and without Excel (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=657370)

shum May 3, 2017 7:57pm | Post# 581

{quote} Excel is just a simple indicator. What are you going to do? BidRatio and the difference between buyers and sellers. More nothing 100 years ago people traded without excel and earned a fortune. Excel is not an HG just a regular indicator regards
my question is, how this excel indicator work? i know what it represent, i use another strenght indi, but never used excel version, i dont understant how it can show me in real time the lasta data of every valute, if i understand corectly, i must manualy to write all the data bid, ask, hi and low of every pair on that file, and other data to make it to show me the difference between bulls and bears? or i just open it, and it will show mw this difference in real time?
i ask coz never used this before, i whant to learn to used corectly.
At the moment it show me the same data like 3 day ago..nothing changet on it..and i dont understand why...
sorry for lot of quiestion about it, i just whant to learn and understand how its work on excel.

jarfx05 May 3, 2017 8:42pm | Post# 582

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} my question is, how this excel indicator work? i know what it represent, i use another strenght indi, but never used excel version, i dont understant how it can show me in real time the lasta data of every valute, if i understand corectly, i must manualy to write all the data bid, ask, hi and low of every pair on that file, and other data to make it to show me the difference between bulls and bears? or i just open it, and it will show mw this difference in real time? i ask coz never used this before, i whant to learn to used corectly. At...
check it outName:  dde.png
Views: 1561
Size:  33 KB

shum May 3, 2017 9:11pm | Post# 583

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} check it out{image}
thx mate, i truy it, but suddenly not work for me., showin some mistakes, perhaps my broker dont have some data what is need for your excel.
Click to Enlarge

Name: dfdf.jpg
Size: 142 KB

karlvt May 3, 2017 9:24pm | Post# 584

1 Attachment(s)
@shum , check this in excel
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 46 KB

LFN May 4, 2017 1:46am | Post# 585

Wow. Where did Swimgmans thread go?
The title clearly says no Excel.

mahh May 4, 2017 2:28am | Post# 586

@shum , check this in excel {image}
excel.
Interesting topic of which no one ever publishes the full version.

-- The file published here will not work. Because it refers to another missing file.
You should open a dedicated discussion would be of interest to many.

** This topic sadly seems to be paused. Hopefully they have not moved elsewhere in order not to get hurt by inappropriate requests

shum May 4, 2017 3:50am | Post# 587

@shum , check this in excel {image}
thankyou men! its work!

sorry about off topic, it was interesting for me this tool, is have nothing to do with the thread, but to use it apart until SwingMan will do the next generation of EA its the best what i can do.

htawfik May 5, 2017 3:43am | Post# 588

{quote} Here you have a list of indicators. All are on FF and free. You do not like to send one{image}
Thanks for sharing your list of indicators, may I know your setting for the Murrey_Math1 for the 5M?

jarfx05 May 5, 2017 9:08am | Post# 589

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks for sharing your list of indicators, may I know your setting for the Murrey_Math1 for the 5M?
For me it works well

Name:  p64.png
Views: 1399
Size:  5 KB

MML is a very good tool. Time devoted to learning how it works is not time wasting.

regards

pipsy7 May 5, 2017 11:15am | Post# 590

{quote} thankyou men! its work! sorry about off topic, it was interesting for me this tool, is have nothing to do with the thread, but to use it apart until SwingMan will do the next generation of EA its the best what i can do.

mebbe u Lazy M/F's open ur own thread huh + shufle Xcel, mml etc2 up ur fukkin a$$'s !

shum May 5, 2017 11:38am | Post# 591

{quote} -------7 mebbe u Lazy M/F's open ur own thread huh + shufle Xcel, mml etc2 up ur fukkin a$$'s !
me leazy?, f.. off idiot, read the thread first dumb shit, the author of the thread speak itslef with jarfx about this indicator, so if jarfx put it here for downlowd, i am one of the member who downlowd it, for what you think? yes right, for see how its work, and it wasnt work, so i ask what to do to make to work it.. this is all... i need a thread for that, you are nuts?

pipsy7 May 5, 2017 12:01pm | Post# 592

{quote} me leazy?, f.. off idiot, read the thread first dumb shit, the author of the thread speak itslef with jarfx about this indicator, so if jarfx put it here for downlowd, i am one of the member who downlowd it, for what you think? yes right, for see how its work, and it wasnt work, so i ask what to do to make to work it.. this is all... i need a thread for that, you are nuts?
u dumb lazy shit , put ur frikkin Bonehead Up ur stinkin ars$e where it Belongs !!!

hovedguy May 5, 2017 12:13pm | Post# 593

calm down gents....

JamesCaror May 5, 2017 12:51pm | Post# 594

hit TP {image}
Dear wealthpro..
what is lattest result?
U r still getting same result?
James

jarfx05 May 5, 2017 12:56pm | Post# 595

Before I started using MML I was on a 3 day training course. There a professional showed how it works. Simple principle. Before anything starts to work it is necessary to learn it.

regards

pipsy7 May 5, 2017 3:38pm | Post# 596

Before I started using MML I was on a 3 day training course. There a professional showed how it works. Simple principle. Before anything starts to work it is necessary to learn it. regards

sooo start ur own thread abt mml = we will C how many ppl interested in this .......

In d meanTime Respect SwingMan who gave his time & Effort & sharin totally 4 FREEE !

dreambig May 5, 2017 5:07pm | Post# 597

3 Attachment(s)
Ran DB 5.0 at prob worse time of day....end of day and end of week but wanted to check out the Hull Close feature first time....surprised by the results of the new settings i tried, so attached for anyone interested since I went shorter term for some of the settings instead of longer.....I set the Hull close as close as I could get to the one I am using but the trades are not closing after cross....I closed the one negative trade GU my self but it shows multiple closes opposite the long....maybe this feature is not that useful....closing manually is always great option.

db
Click to Enlarge

Name: 5-5-17 DB 5.0  end of day trades.jpg
Size: 135 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 5-5-17  DB 5.0 Settings.jpg
Size: 170 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 5-5-17 DB 5.0   GU  Hull no close.jpg
Size: 61 KB

Rce May 6, 2017 3:06am | Post# 598

3 Attachment(s)
Hi guys: This week I have not had much time to test. I'm happy with the db. The strategy that I follow and seems to give good results is the following: Hours: 30 minutes after the opening of London and 30 minutes before closing New York. System: Scalping_33, I only open 5 operations at the same time when db gives the input. The operations are closed all when I get 15 and 30 (manually), all the time. Configuration parameters, results underAttachment 2297235
Click to Enlarge

Name: CONFIGURACION MANUA rubenL.JPG
Size: 92 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: resultados1.JPG
Size: 113 KB

pipsy7 May 6, 2017 8:30am | Post# 599

Hi guys: This week I have not had much time to test. I'm happy with the db. The strategy that I follow and seems to give good results is the following: Hours: 30 minutes after the opening of London and 30 minutes before closing New York. System: Scalping_33, I only open 5 operations at the same time when db gives the input. The operations are closed all when I get 15 and 30 (manually), all the time. Configuration parameters, results under{image} {image} {image}

Mucho thx for ur Time + sharin =

JamesCaror May 6, 2017 9:32am | Post# 600

Ran DB 5.0 at prob worse time of day....end of day and end of week but wanted to check out the Hull Close feature first time....surprised by the results of the new settings i tried, so attached for anyone interested since I went shorter term for some of the settings instead of longer.....I set the Hull close as close as I could get to the one I am using but the trades are not closing after cross....I closed the one negative trade GU my self but it shows multiple closes opposite the long....maybe this feature is not that useful....closing manually...
So what is your target manuually?
Why we cant use atr based tp sl built in ea itself?
James

© Forex Factory