Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Free EA/Indi/Script Programming Service with Code Provided (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=656979)

wolf300 May 24, 2017 10:27pm | Post# 161

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Wang,

if you are not to busy, may I ask for multi timeframe function of these two indicators please ?

SMA CrossOver_Justin_Alert.mq4

RSI Ob Os_arrows+alerts.mq4

If it possible while adding MTF, please change nothing in the code of SMA Justin. I don`t know why, but this old indi is the best (fastest) I found. It repaints, but that is ok, I got filters.

I would like to put the original on, say M5 and as second, sma justin, the new one with mtf function, to get arrows from a higher TF, say M15 or M30. I turn on alerts from the higher tf only and match both arrows together (of course after the close of higher tf candle)

In addition of the strat, I will use RSI ObOs not for leaving ObOs-Zones (as it meant to). Crossing level 50 instead is a way better strategy. To get arrows from a higher tf, I need this one MTF too.

If hope it is not to much work to code the MTF functions !!!

Thanks in advance.

Very generous to do all the work for us non-coder for free !!

Respect !!

cyguy May 24, 2017 10:34pm | Post# 162

Hey there! I have a really easy EA idea. The parameters are as follows:
1. ability to change which ever pair is desired.
2. The EA will place a market entry order at exactly 2:58 EST.
3. Have the lot size able to be changed to preference daily, either by code or any other way.
4. If the Current 1h candle is bullish, then at 2:58(EST) place buy market entry order.
5. If the Current 1h candle is bearish, then at 2:58(EST) place a short market entry order.
6. Upon market entry, place a 20 pip tp and 20 pip sl of entry.

If you could do this, that would be awesome! thanks!

wangyu863gma May 25, 2017 6:57am | Post# 163

5 Attachment(s)
Hi Wangyu..... A simple indy request! Code an indy to just make small to medium size lines on a specific candle picked in inputs whether 7 or 20 or 15 and so on and make it so the color and size of the lines can be changed. Here the pic.... https://charts.mql5.com/14/909/euraudi-h1-tw-corp.png Thanks for your volunteering trade649 Sorry I did not describe this well Code an indy to just make small to medium lines of the high and low of specified candle picked in inputs whether 7 candles back or 15 or 20 etc... Thanks
EA complete. If you cannot see the line in high timeframe, simply increase the line length (refer to the last screenshot).

The Nth Line.mq4

The Nth Line.ex4

Click to Enlarge

Name: 01.PNG
Size: 20 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: 02.PNG
Size: 30 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: 03.PNG
Size: 33 KB

OneandOnly66 May 30, 2017 4:18pm | Post# 164

{quote} hello, I don t think we can code this ea if we dont have the souce code of the indicators, do you have an idea of what they are? Tx
Sorry for the late reply.

Dont have the source codes, it is custom made by liunliun for his Chinese KongFu system. I gave a reference to his thread here on FF.
I believe you should be able to code it using iCustom with only the ex4 files. Some have tried making an signal indicator out of it.

But trader65 tried to decipher it and came to this conclusion: "The white bands seem to be Standard Error bands with Linear Reg. length of 13 and smoothing 3 ... that comes 90% close.
Yellow bands is the same indicator with different settings ...looks like displaced bands ...still try to figure out what is the middle
average line."

Maybe he is right, maybe he is wrong. I dont know.

forexpairs May 30, 2017 4:20pm | Post# 165

Hi,

please see if you can help with this EA

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=618202

thanks

wolf300 May 31, 2017 7:34am | Post# 166

Hello Wang, if you are not to busy, may I ask for multi timeframe function of these two indicators please ? {file} {file} If it possible while adding MTF, please change nothing in the code of SMA Justin. I don`t know why, but this old indi is the best (fastest) I found. It repaints, but that is ok, I got filters. I would like to put the original on, say M5 and as second, sma justin, the new one with mtf function, to get arrows from a higher TF, say M15 or M30. I turn on alerts from the higher tf only and match both arrows together (of course after...
Hello Wang,
would you kindly tell me, if my request is on your list or if you won`t add mtf to the indicators I posted ?
Forgot to ask if you code EA`s only.

Best Regards

Mingary May 31, 2017 8:09am | Post# 167

Hello,

How do I get the las "n" orders in History ?

Somehow this is not giving me what I want...

//

int TryCount = 4 // last 4 orders in history

for(int i=TryCount;i>=1;i--)
{
if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) continue;
if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue;
if (OrderMagicNumber() != Magic) continue;

// do something here

}

Thanks

Piphunter00 May 31, 2017 12:22pm | Post# 168

{quote} EA complete. If you cannot see the line in high timeframe, simply increase the line length (refer to the last screenshot). {file} {file} {image} {image} {image}
Greetings wangyu. Would you be interested in coding a script or ea that will set a pending order in the same direction (so buy if buy position is open etc) 5 pips away from a currently open position, with options to customize the lot size of this automatic order and the tp and sl? I'm in a situation where I need to be able to get orders in quiet fast. If something like this isn't possible would it be easier to code something that will set a pending buy order at the high of a candle of a specific time and a sell order at the low?

Thanks in advance

PipDizzle May 31, 2017 2:29pm | Post# 169

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, im looking for a moving average indicator that changes color with the trend like in the picture. I purchased a trading system some time ago that came with this indicator but I can not configure the indicator in the settings. I would like to be able to change the indicator from a 21 ema to any period or ma method. Would anyone know where I could download such indicator?
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH1.png
Size: 103 KB

mag00 May 31, 2017 3:01pm | Post# 170

FF is definitely one of the place where I and many members grab profitable trading system and useful resources. So I would like to make some little contribution to this community as well by providing the free EA/Indicator/Script Programming Service with Source Code Provided. Due to the time constraint, I cannot handle too many requests. I would expect 2-3 request per week, which depends on the complexity of the logic. Here below I will share some free E-books. To be updated regularly. Here below I will share some free trading tools. To be updated...

Hello Wangyu863gma ...

... if you are not too busy, I would ask you to take a look at the post "Just an idea - Inside...A tape-reading" (post n 14, exactly : Could all be algorithmized in an EA? )

Let me know ...

wolf300 May 31, 2017 3:10pm | Post# 171

Hello, im looking for a moving average indicator that changes color with the trend like in the picture. I purchased a trading system some time ago that came with this indicator but I can not configure the indicator in the settings. I would like to be able to change the indicator from a 21 ema to any period or ma method. Would anyone know where I could download such indicator? {image}

Hi PipDizzle,

all you need and more is on truetl dot com ! Go to indicators tab, scroll down to the free indis and be amazed. Everything is explained in detail (settings etc)

PipDizzle May 31, 2017 5:46pm | Post# 172

{quote} Hi PipDizzle, all you need and more is on truetl dot com ! Go to indicators tab, scroll down to the free indis and be amazed. Everything is explained in detail (settings etc)
WOW, Great site thanks alot.

wangyu863gma Jun 3, 2017 9:16am | Post# 173

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, I would like to backtest a trendfollowing EA using the Parabolic SAR -indicator to find the best settings (30Min- or 1h-timeframe). For that reason I collected some free EAs, which I have attached. The Problem is that none of them is ready for backtest, I think they need to be updated. Could you please repair one of them for backtest ? Would be great !! The last one in the list of attached EA is a new one and uses the free Tipu Par. SAR Indicator, found here: https://www.mql5.com/de/market/produ...ll_description But it has...
I don't think your statement is true.

I pick the first EA "freeEApsar2.mq4" and tested it on my MT4. Below is the backtest results.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 01.PNG
Size: 14 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: 02.PNG
Size: 24 KB

wangyu863gma Jun 3, 2017 9:25am | Post# 174

Hello, How do I get the las "n" orders in History ? Somehow this is not giving me what I want... // int TryCount = 4 // last 4 orders in history for(int i=TryCount;i>=1;i--) { if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) continue; if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue; if (OrderMagicNumber() != Magic) continue; // do something here } Thanks
Please try

for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal();i>=OrdersHistoryTotal()-TryCount;i--)
{
if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) continue;
if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue;
if (OrderMagicNumber() != Magic) continue;

// do something here

}

princefred Jun 3, 2017 9:39am | Post# 175

Hello sir.
There is a system I aks to help make automatic
A currency is manually selected in the EA, then when the selected currency is at at least 3 upper or lower row position on Heat map modoki indicator then the currency is paired with any currency at the other opposite end.
Condition 2: if half trend indicator color is in agreement then open order.
If the selected currency is in the upper 3 three rows then a buy is opened if its at the lower 3 places in the Heat map modoki indicator then its a sell that will be opened.

After entry is made, if the profits upto 10 pips is made and the price reverses to minus 10pips and also the selected currency moves to atleast 3 row in the opposite place then a hedge trade should be opened with double the lots of the initial entry. Both trades is closed if the break even or if the hedge trade losses up to x pips .
Break even and TP option for the first Entry too.

00ive Jun 3, 2017 10:06am | Post# 176

Hi

I am looking into stratergy which uses extreme low volume as a signal for potential break out/continuation .I am looking for an indicator that would sound an alarm on a 1 min chart, and possibly paint the volume bar and candle a different colour, when volume dropped to an extreme lows.
Is this somthing you could possibly help with?
Thanks in Advance

00ive

som3908 Jun 3, 2017 10:53am | Post# 177

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Wang Yu.

Thank you in advance. I have 3 scripts

1. FXPT_BuySellUnlimitedOrders - It's opens multiple market orders with stop loss and target.
  2. Sell with SL and TP - It's putting pending Sell order with stop and target.
  3. Buy with SL and TP - It's putting pending Buy order with stop and target.

I hate market orders, so can you insert in script 2 and 3 multiple order function from script 1 ?
I think it will be useful for all community.
FXPT_BuySellUnlimitedOrders.mq4
Sell with SL and TP.mq4
Buy with SL and TP.mq4

wangyu863gma Jun 3, 2017 11:56pm | Post# 178

Hi I am looking into stratergy which uses extreme low volume as a signal for potential break out/continuation .I am looking for an indicator that would sound an alarm on a 1 min chart, and possibly paint the volume bar and candle a different colour, when volume dropped to an extreme lows. Is this somthing you could possibly help with? Thanks in Advance 00ive
Any indicator used?

wangyu863gma Jun 3, 2017 11:59pm | Post# 179

Hi Wang Yu. Thank you in advance. I have 3 scripts FXPT_BuySellUnlimitedOrders - It's opens multiple market orders with stop loss and target. Sell with SL and TP - It's putting pending Sell order with stop and target. Buy with SL and TP - It's putting pending Buy order with stop and target. I hate market orders, so can you insert in script 2 and 3 multiple order function from script 1 ? I think it will be useful for all community. {file} {file} {file}
So you are saying you need a script to put multiple pending order with SL and TP?
I think I can help on this script, but I need for details of your requirements.

trade649 Jun 4, 2017 12:10am | Post# 180

Thank you for the EA master Wangyu and for all your hard work!

© Forex Factory