Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Free EA/Indi/Script Programming Service with Code Provided (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=656979)

wangyu863gma Apr 15, 2017 9:43am | Post# 1

Free EA/Indi/Script Programming Service with Code Provided

FF is definitely one of the place where I and many members grab profitable trading system and useful resources. So I would like to make some little contribution to this community as well by providing the free EA/Indicator/Script Programming Service with Source Code Provided.

Due to the time constraint, I cannot handle too many requests. I would expect 2-3 request per week, which depends on the complexity of the logic.

Here below I will share some free E-books. To be updated regularly.

Here below I will share some free trading tools. To be updated regularly.

Request List:

1 MTF BB (post 12)-Completed
2 Multi Orders Tool EA (post 23)- Completed
3 ADX Cross Alert (post 33) - Completed
4 EA SL Removal and Single Pair Selection (post 68) - Completed
5 Daily Forex Signal 28(post 93) -Completed
6 The Nth Line (post 163) - Completed

Xw53Jk Apr 15, 2017 10:45am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
FF is definitely one of the place where I and many members grab profitable trading system and useful resources. So I would like to make some little contribution to this community as well by providing the free EA/Indicator/Script Programming Service with Source Code Provided. Due to the time constraint, I cannot handle too many requests. I would expect 2-3 request per week, which depends on the complexity of the logic. Here below I will share some free E-books. To be updated regularly. Here below I will share some free trading tools. To be updated...
Thank you in advance, I want an indicator like bolinger bands picture below. for example I was observing the chart timeframe h1, bolinger bands indicator on my show a dynamic horizontal level line from bolinger bands on tf h4, daily and weekly on the chart that I observe (tf h1).
Click to Enlarge

Name: bbbboooo.png
Size: 33 KB

wangyu863gma Apr 15, 2017 11:47am | Post# 3

{quote} Thank you in advance, I want an indicator like bolinger bands picture below. for example I was observing the chart timeframe h1, bolinger bands indicator on my show a dynamic horizontal level line from bolinger bands on tf h4, daily and weekly on the chart that I observe (tf h1). {image}
Hi,

You can expect to get your indicator by tomorrow.
BTW to ask, did you manually draw the monthly/weekly/daily/H4 BB horizontal lines?

Regards,
Wang Yu

Xw53Jk Apr 15, 2017 12:04pm | Post# 4

{quote} Hi, You can expect to get your indicator by tomorrow. BTW to ask, did you manually draw the monthly/weekly/daily/H4 BB horizontal lines? Regards, Wang Yu
yes ... I draw manually.......thanks ......

jusiur Apr 15, 2017 12:15pm | Post# 5

Thanks for you help here.
may I ask please if you have a +DI/- DI crossing indi for standard MT ADX that alerts in closed (1) candle? not in current (0).
BRegards.

tatradecom Apr 15, 2017 1:00pm | Post# 6

Could you make EA,
Entry when MA supported by Stoch (TF H1),
Closed/Exit all orders by Stoch main line @ parameter 20/80(H1) and optional by MA reversal.
And Reentry when Stoch Cross TF M5 following the MA H1
The reentry lot may be filled as we wish.
Thanks.

fairylord Apr 15, 2017 2:18pm | Post# 7

FF is definitely one of the place where I and many members grab profitable trading system and useful resources. So I would like to make some little contribution to this community as well by providing the free EA/Indicator/Script Programming Service with Source Code Provided. Due to the time constraint, I cannot handle too many requests. I would expect 2-3 request per week, which depends on the complexity of the logic. Here below I will share some free E-books. To be updated regularly. Here below I will share some free trading tools. To be updated...

WangYu, I'm using your Close All Button, it is a very good and fast utility.

May I ask your assistance to fine tune my first script on this https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=656793 >> Open Buy/sell Multiple Trades Script

Thank you.

princefred Apr 15, 2017 5:20pm | Post# 8

Please see the way I anticipate trend reversal. Help make the Indicator combination.
The indicators and setup.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...03#post9709003

The illustration pictures
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...94#post9733394
.thanks.

wangyu863gma Apr 16, 2017 3:45am | Post# 9

Thanks for you help here. may I ask please if you have a +DI/- DI crossing indi for standard MT ADX that alerts in closed (1) candle? not in current (0). BRegards.
Kindly share specific requirement. Like What is +DI/- DI crossing?

wangyu863gma Apr 16, 2017 3:48am | Post# 10

Could you make EA, Entry when MA supported by Stoch (TF H1), Closed/Exit all orders by Stoch main line @ parameter 20/80(H1) and optional by MA reversal. And Reentry when Stoch Cross TF M5 following the MA H1 The reentry lot may be filled as we wish. Thanks.
Please elaborate more on your requirements, which can be easily translated into programming language. For the below statements:

1. Entry when MA supported by Stoch (TF H1)
  2. Closed/Exit all orders by Stoch main line AT parameter 20/80(H1) and optional by MA reversal

Regards,
Wang Yu

kbharunt Apr 16, 2017 4:44am | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
I want some modification in the attached EA.I dont want EA to place order at certain time Like 15 & 17 hrs candle(chart time) because us data is released in these hourly candles.there may be other candle also depending on the currency pair when i dont want EA to place any order.i should be able to put the time of the candles, on which i dont want ea to place order,in the input of the EA.
EA4.6.2.mq4

wangyu863gma Apr 16, 2017 5:12am | Post# 12

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thank you in advance, I want an indicator like bolinger bands picture below. for example I was observing the chart timeframe h1, bolinger bands indicator on my show a dynamic horizontal level line from bolinger bands on tf h4, daily and weekly on the chart that I observe (tf h1). {image}
Kindly download your indicator below. Let me know for any modification needed.

Screenshot:
Click to Enlarge

Name: MTF BB Screenshot.PNG
Size: 71 KB

Indicator:
MTF Bands.mq4

wangyu863gma Apr 16, 2017 5:18am | Post# 13

{quote} WangYu, I'm using your Close All Button, it is a very good and fast utility. May I ask your assistance to fine tune my first script on this https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=656793 >> Open Buy/sell Multiple Trades Script Thank you.
Hi FairyLord,

Your request is put into the request list. It should be completed within these two days.

Regards,
Wang Yu

albypaul Apr 16, 2017 5:46am | Post# 14

3 Attachment(s)
Hello Wangyu my name is Albert Poulis and i was just wondering if i could drop my engulfing bot in your post and get a few people to try it out and if so thank you.i will drop the raw file in case you want to play with it as well Wangyu . Please change the file names as you wish oh and you need both files so that they work ,the al's_engulfingcandles file is a icustom indicator that incorporates the engulf values used in the bot.
Attachment 2268847
Al's_EngulfingBot.mq4
Al's_EngulfingCandles.mq4

fairylord Apr 16, 2017 11:26am | Post# 15

{quote} Hi FairyLord, Your request is put into the request list. It should be completed within these two days. Regards, Wang Yu

Dear Wangyu, many thanks for your kindness.

Cheers~

jideoladele Apr 16, 2017 11:59am | Post# 16

Hi Wangyu
I want a help concerning and indicator, if it can be converted into an EA/Robot/Trader that can take a trade on itself

thanks

jideoladele Apr 16, 2017 12:12pm | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Wangyu
I want your assistance concerning the attached indicator, to be converted into an EA/Robot/Trader that can take a trade on itself. the Robot to work on all time frames with stop loss and all necessary parameters.
I have attached the indicator for your use.

thanks
Excell.ex4

jusiur Apr 16, 2017 1:41pm | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Kindly share specific requirement. Like What is +DI/- DI crossing?
Name:  di cross.png
Views: 5677
Size:  13 KB

GoldenEmpire Apr 16, 2017 5:15pm | Post# 19

Hello,

I have 2 Indicators that I would like turned into an EA. Please let me know if you are able to assist and I will add the specifications and the indicators.

Thank you

Xw53Jk Apr 17, 2017 5:32am | Post# 20

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Kindly download your indicator below. Let me know for any modification needed. Screenshot: {image} Indicator: {file}
thank you so much wangyu863gma .............. I love your indicator.........
Click to Enlarge

Name: bb22.png
Size: 50 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: bb33.png
Size: 57 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: bb44.png
Size: 104 KB

© Forex Factory