Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Show me a profitable Expert Advisor! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=649658)

wpacino Nov 12, 2019 1:17pm | Post# 201

hi Guys,

i would like to buy an EA that is very expensive, 200 dollars but it works fine, it says that it can be activated on 5 Mt4 , so i'm thinking if i can find 4 persons to share with me the Ea, do you think it will be a good idea?

if you have some tips it will be great

Nb: i didn't write the name of the Ea to avoid advertising

regards

sheppy Nov 12, 2019 1:26pm | Post# 202

$200 an expensive EA?)))

wpacino Nov 12, 2019 1:37pm | Post# 203

$200 an expensive EA?)))
Thanks for your fast replay.

Which is expensive for me is not for you, we are different , but this does not answer my question yet , I hope you have a good answer to give me next time.

Guys if somebody has a Good tip to give it will be more than welcome.

Good Luck.

Oliver_Chart Nov 13, 2019 5:28am | Post# 204

hi Guys, i would like to buy an EA that is very expensive, 200 dollars but it works fine, it says that it can be activated on 5 Mt4 , so i'm thinking if i can find 4 persons to share with me the Ea, do you think it will be a good idea? if you have some tips it will be great Nb: i didn't write the name of the Ea to avoid advertising regards
Are you sure that the vendor will activate ea for 4 different people just for 200 dollars?

wpacino Nov 13, 2019 7:00am | Post# 205

{quote} Are you sure that the vendor will activate ea for 4 different people just for 200 dollars?
Hi,

yes it's written in the page :

Category:Experts
Activations:5
Demo downloaded:157

if i write means this EA is great on the Demo account , is the best that i found , i'm losing hope in forex but this one is like a dream.

kofix11 Nov 13, 2019 7:26am | Post# 206

{quote} Hi, yes it's written in the page : Category:Experts Activations:5 Demo downloaded:157 if i write means this EA is great on the Demo account , is the best that i found , i'm losing hope in forex but this one is like a dream.
Thanks but can't find. Whats the name?

rockdmg Nov 13, 2019 7:53am | Post# 207

{quote} Hi, yes it's written in the page : Category:Experts Activations:5 Demo downloaded:157 if i write means this EA is great on the Demo account , is the best that i found , i'm losing hope in forex but this one is like a dream.
I will join if its good. Make a telegrame group

wpacino Nov 13, 2019 9:18am | Post# 208

{quote} Thanks but can't find. Whats the name?
Fundamental EA MT4 , it's exactly 196 Dollard , 5 licences , i think we can share the fees , we can also share the results here as well , if we found 5 persons interested , because i don't think i will need 5 licence for my self .
maybe i will buy it and share it with 4 persons if each person give me 196 dollars/5

please test it on Demo account its simply GREAT

wpacino Nov 13, 2019 9:24am | Post# 209

{quote} I will join if its good. Make a telegrame group
it's not a signal provider its an EA , you have to buy it install it and then let it run

ionone Nov 13, 2019 10:31am | Post# 210

you will need to share your account info and password to activate the EA for other people

wpacino Nov 13, 2019 11:09am | Post# 211

you will need to share your account info and password to activate the EA for other people
thanks for the great answer.

Do you mean account Mt4 info ? , it's not like a windows Key to activate in diffrent Mt4 ?
i will contact the developper righ now and i will give you the feed back.

Thanks

ionone Nov 14, 2019 4:33am | Post# 212

{quote} thanks for the great answer. Do you mean account Mt4 info ? , it's not like a windows Key to activate in diffrent Mt4 ? i will contact the developper righ now and i will give you the feed back. Thanks
no you can activate an EA only if you're logged in, there is not serial number to share
so are you ready to share your login and passwords to other people ?
also some people might activate on several machines once you've shared your password, and you could not do anything about it
also they could change your password and you would lose access to your own account

so i think you cannot group buy an EA on MQL5

wpacino Nov 14, 2019 8:27am | Post# 213

{quote} no you can activate an EA only if you're logged in, there is not serial number to share so are you ready to share your login and passwords to other people ? also some people might activate on several machines once you've shared your password, and you could not do anything about it also they could change your password and you would lose access to your own account so i think you cannot group buy an EA on MQL5
Thanks bro this is the best comment I never had here. I will try the ea maybe in the next month and let you know about the results

reteid2222 Dec 4, 2019 1:40pm | Post# 214

I only use my EAs....and they r all profitable....

Simply the reason that they are hardcore tested...

sheppy Dec 4, 2019 1:51pm | Post# 215

I only use my EAs....and they r all profitable.... Simply the reason that they are hardcore tested...
Now , now, making us all jealous LOL

reteid2222 Dec 4, 2019 9:40pm | Post# 216

It s a provocative question and a provocative answer...just look on mql5 there are several EAs with explained strategies which can be tested backwards(and maybe some on demo)...
So no need to cry...or be jealous....
Just what I wrote....hard work is required....
i coded several EAs but the most of the people not even did a backtest and optimize the parameters...nothing more to say...

wpacino Dec 5, 2019 5:16am | Post# 217

It s a provocative question and a provocative answer...just look on mql5 there are several EAs with explained strategies which can be tested backwards(and maybe some on demo)... So no need to cry...or be jealous.... Just what I wrote....hard work is required.... i coded several EAs but the most of the people not even did a backtest and optimize the parameters...nothing more to say...
Do you have some ea suggestions to backtest?

vivaldi2 Dec 14, 2019 4:15am | Post# 218

This EA is celebrating it's 12th straight month in profits. 233% so far and more to come. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/510981 {image}
Any chance to back test your EA on strategy tester ? I searched mql5 but couldn't fin your EA for trial .

Bolos Dec 14, 2019 9:01am | Post# 219

{quote} Any chance to back test your EA on strategy tester ? I searched mql5 but couldn't fin your EA for trial .
The EA is not for rent or sale.

You can copy the signal :

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/510981

vivaldi2 Dec 14, 2019 9:47am | Post# 220

{quote} The EA is not for rent or sale. You can copy the signal : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/510981
I would prefer to see the backtest for couple of years before trust it .

© Forex Factory