If an idea NEVER TOOK OFF, means it was bad, inefficient... 😨
Look at 15. 🔊🔊
That exist today. It's electronic piano/synthesizer. Weight 5-6kg.
My children have one
Say.... electric car. It was invented in 1870s and never took off....it was heavy... Expensive. 😱👎👎
So yes, electric car NEVER CAUGHT
But overall for 1 good idea we reject 50 bad.
Number 17 exist today .
19 is installed on locomotives.
20 is delivered via mobile .
21 is the navigation GPS??? Never seen one 😂😂😂
I like 14 most 👏👏🍻
here's another idea that never really took off
the fully integrated trading desk
And again in last 3 days, we have Ark jump 40%.
So that's double.
Wait correction, add
There is probably 42 million paper Bitcoin! CME trying to crush Bitcoin?
And yes, paper bitcoin is idiotic bad idea.😱😂
And no, it's only few thousand contracts... Not THAT big....
Still sucks 👎
But one day, there'll be SEPARATION between real and paper bitcoin.
That was Samsung 10 sending a bitcoin transaction
Step in the right direction!!
A brave soul, fighting the ungodly forces of confusion
I'll invite him here 👍☕💰👏
Look at Venezuela ,Draghi and Brexit 😱😱
Anyways, here's the right Crypto Thread!!
Is anyone tracking BTT(Bittorrent token)......its broken resistance and will test its high of 37 satoshis this week!!
- So when CME started trading BTC on paper(without owning a physical btc) in 17-DEC-2017 .On that day, BTC value never increased and plummeted from this day till now. [I didn't know this information, so I posted this video]
- And he explained at the beginning of his video trading gold on paper and he said for every one single real trade on gold, there is 15000 trades on paper, then he applied the same concept to Bitcoin.
- So, speculation is what drove BTC price down, not there is something wrong with BTC.
- Also, in his video, he never talked about paper BTC where you print Pubkey & Prikey on a piece of paper"BTC wallet."
- At the end of his video, he mentioned that trading BTC on paper is going to fail. Why?
1. Its unusable. You can't track it on Blockchain.
2. Trading real BTC has value more than trading it on paper.
3. The huge American debt in USD terms.
+ Now, listen to his video again and it'll make sense.
Although, since inception of gold futures, gold is 3-4 times up. Bank crisis mostly.
Let's see next crash 😂😂😂😂😱😱😱👏👏
I'm sorry if I misspoke
I meant NOTHING interesting for me. Yeah, paper fake futures suck, but any talk, without at least one chart is useless (to me).
In my age i developed a sixth sense when someone talk useless cr.p. 😂😂😂 it shows so easy
Good I'm big strong chap and people avoid getting mad at me. 😉😪
And honestly, we dissected the futures ages ago.
I wish i traded, and wish i shorted.
People hinted at this ages ago. Damn.
Don't matter 🍻🍻🍻👍
Can't wait for silly futures to die ou....
There's a smart fellow 🍻🍻💰💰💰
In January last 😱😱😱😂😂😱😂😭😭😭
Every time /day i look at EU, GU it's 50 pips down
Bitcoin rock solid
I hear Nasdaq will list BITCOIN and Ether.
😱 😱 😀😀😀😂
Come and join the real thread on Crypto.
The smart consensus is $100k in 2020/21 sometime, later to 250k.
If million "investors " bought at 17000 😭😭😭😱😱 then what's the problem buying at 3k. 🍻🍻💰👏
© Forex Factory