Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Mastering Price Action Course by Urban Forex (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=649478)

Winston2017 May 13, 2018 11:02am | Post# 81

HI GARRY

thanks for the offer but ive moved on to a different method and found it a lot easier to understand, visualize etc

the system is simple in regards to knowing where you are in the big picture, trend and entry ,

MPA has too many working parts for me to piece together im afraid,

thanks again for support

urbanforex May 13, 2018 3:07pm | Post# 82

HI GARRY thanks for the offer but ive moved on to a different method and found it a lot easier to understand, visualize etc the system is simple in regards to knowing where you are in the big picture, trend and entry , MPA has too many working parts for me to piece together im afraid, thanks again for support
No problem Winston. Really hope that the new method you have moved on to works out for you The offer still stand and you will always be welcome back to Urban Forex!

All the best,

Garry at Urban Forex

ntombepm May 30, 2018 11:56am | Post# 83

Winston2017 I'm interest to know strategy you moved to after MPA course and in you can advise me on what cheaper courses you gained more knowledge from because I liked the MPA course based on the Urbanforex Youtube video and I that the MPA would unlock everthing for me however I couldn't afford the course as it is expensive considering my exchange rate (ZAR).

Chanya Jun 9, 2018 4:42pm | Post# 84

I am an old timer here at FF. Take my word for it if you believe me or if you have ever been my follower, the information they provide is AMAZING. It does not always have to be something new. We as a general herd do not even understand the basics as we become a "Know it all" after sometime and yet keep on losing for years.

Its not always what you teach, knowledge comes from how you teach it. He will explain you stuff that will stick with you. And you will become profitable. I highly recommend URBANFOREX and Navin as a teacher. I have not bought MPA yet but watched webinars on Youtube. It was a positive wake up call. I will post review about MPA as I go through it. But as Navin made it, I am absolutely certain it will be amazing.

ralphfx Jul 20, 2018 2:46am | Post# 85

Don't take courses guys, its a waste of money. Create your own system, a system that suits your style. But before creating anything, read/learn the basics, then begin to discover your method. Journal it every day, test it, until you get your desired result (hopefully not 100%). Then tweak it, tweak it every day. You have to look at charts every single day, drink it, eat it, analyze it, compare, calibrate and etc. Once you have your own system, do not share it nor sell it, its a money making machine, would you sell your secret? Did KFC ever reveal their "Secret Recipe"? That is why I doubt all these Forex courses, who in the right mind wants to sell their "Secret Recipe"? That's the logic I tell myself every day, to stop me from buying BS. Cheers and good luck.

S3ntin3l Jul 22, 2018 4:22pm | Post# 86

I decided to try the MPA course and am finishing off the final lesson after which is followed by 5 Webinars. Till now all I can say is that how Navin describes the price action is excellent without any doubt especially with the ideas of rubber band man and money spots. However, I have to say also that the explanations are done in hindsight. Reminds me of Elliott wave theory courses. While in hindsight the waves are recognizable, for future moves they are quite subjective. The same here. Will try to write (and hopefully amend this part) a complete review once completed the whole course.

cdowis Aug 18, 2018 4:24pm | Post# 87

Interesting view of the market but not useful in making trading decisions == lots of moving parts but but little practical knowledge. He has now raised the cost of the 4bundle to almost $500 with discounts. where he gives us "what we really need to know", which is unfortunate because the youtube videos are so good.

The 30 guarantee is fake because he cleverly stretches out sending the course modules over several weeks, so you will discover what it is all about only AFTER the 30 day guarantee. I was a few days over the 30 days and they refused to refund, so I was forced to go thru my credit card company to reverse the charge.

Maybe the 4bundle finally gives us what we really need to trade.......

Winston2017 Aug 21, 2018 2:59pm | Post# 88

if you really want to learn how the market works
check out akt @ Trading Institutional Order Flow

he will train you over 3 months to see the market in a very methodical way

he is not expensive it can be 1 to 1 or videos

training and metorship is ongoing as long as you want it for free

once you finish the training you will invite to join private whats app group where member post there set ups and discuss tactics -- AKT will also post charts and give advice --

akt also runs a weekly Sunday night round table meeting where the upcoming week will be discussed - and any questions that anyone has will be answered new or old members --

forget all these snake oil salesmen --- do yourself a favour

speak to akt -- you wont find many videos about him or his teachings as hes not that type of person ie -- look how good i am showing hindsight setups .

peace out winston

S3ntin3l Aug 21, 2018 4:13pm | Post# 89

Agree 100% with cdowis. The course is not bad but not as I expected. Its targeted to milk the users in a very gently and polished way. The material supplied is great in hindsight and not otherwise. Overall went below my expectations. Much of the things I already knew them and learnt a handful of things. For sure not buying any of their further courses. To anyone who is undecided to buy it, I would not recommend it for the money you pay.

I suggest to go for either Supply and Demand material such as by Simon Kloot and Alfonso Moreno or even the material by Pete Fader.

@Winston2017

Thanks for the info.... will check with akt. Hopefully much better than Urbanforex.

genghistar Aug 29, 2018 10:57pm | Post# 90

The reason why Twee wrote 99.9% of commercial contents are scams or of no value.
Why are there traders still falling for this BS despite very pointed warning from FF admin?

Stupidity knows no bound.
Hehe

AmitabhaB Nov 17, 2018 5:21am | Post# 91

I started with Mastering Price Action course with Urban Forex and then did the 4 Course Bundle with them and now am in their Elite community. It took time for me to grasp the process of teaching.

After about two years of Urban Forex, I am now consistently profitable.

The consistency part of it comes only if you know yourself and control your emotions. The technical part of it, Urban Forex takes care of - they teach you how to read the market.

At the end to balance the technical part of the learning and the emotions - lots of practice and new habits required.

Best of Luck.

oneandl Nov 20, 2018 7:32pm | Post# 92

I don't usually post anything anywhere but just passing time noticed this and saw some of the negative comments. I've seen a lot of Navins stuff and after trading forex since 2005 found the information at Urban Forex mind blowing. I'm surprised people don't see what I'm seeing. Personally It has massively improved my trading to a level I'd never conceived i'd ever achieve and this is after a short time. It's helped me that much I feel indebted to the guy. Years of trawling forums, trying indicator and system after system, nothing made much of a difference to me. It's been a long road for me here but I can say I've reached the destination and no longer search or read anything else (other than Navins) Urban Forex has been an insight and bought everything together for me. Making safe consistent relatively mentally easy money has become possible although I can see there's still a lot to learn there. In my time I've never encountered anything even remotely as useful. After my experience it leaves me a little puzzled how others don't see the value.

cdowis Nov 20, 2018 11:01pm | Post# 93

Each of us haveour own preferences, and a specific trainer has a style that "speaks" to us better than others. You either love him or cannot tolerate him.

For me, his presentations have "too many moving parts" and very little by way of practical use in trading.

AmitabhaB Jan 26, 2019 12:06am | Post# 94

Each of us haveour own preferences, and a specific trainer has a style that "speaks" to us better than others. You either love him or cannot tolerate him. For me, his presentations have "too many moving parts" and very little by way of practical use in trading.
I have replied to this thread earlier. I agree with you that there are a lot variables that need to be taken care of, but that is the way the market is. There are many variables in the market and the big boys use it to their advantage. Otherwise the ratio of losers to winners would not have been 95/5.

I do not agree to your second part of your comment ie: "very little by way of practical use in trading". If anybody thinks that is a simple market where money can be made by just using indicators (which are basically lag indicators of price action), then that is not feasible over a number of trades. Clarity of what is happening in the market needs to be developed and that nobody can teach you. Navin's method of teaching forces you to think and understand that. It is not that every student with Navin is successful, some students with Navin also take longer time to profitable but the process is correct. It is more like drip fed to students.

Your comment is like saying - just because you have a calculator, you will be good at Maths. You have learn the theory of the subject and then apply it. With Navin you learn the theory and application. Having said that you do have to put in long hours and study to get the theory first. After that application is a different ball game - Psychology, discipline, money management, acceptance to acknowledge my own mistake, ability to learn from my mistakes are very important. Basically the fixed mindset needs to be done away with. You can look up CAROL DWECK to start with.

Another very important point that Navin says " IT IS NOT DIFFICULT - ITS EASY" to which I add - it is complex - but easy, provided you have clarity. Complex by definition is - "consisting of many different and connected parts."

EliteCapital Jan 26, 2019 11:28pm | Post# 95

I think Navin is an awesome teacher. I took the course. I found it helpful. But this course by itself not enough to be consistent profitable. I think I Learned more from free YouTube video then paid MPA course. I think this course would help new traders. But as I said you need more then this course if you want to make living out of forex. Happy to share my trading result in forexfactory.
https://www.forexfactory.com/EliteCapital

EliteCapital Jan 28, 2019 5:38pm | Post# 96

I also have verified account with myfxbook which shows live account details
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCapital1

EliteCapital Feb 1, 2019 11:57pm | Post# 97

Fellow brothers and sisters of Urban Forex, I am finally providing Forex Signal through MLQ5. You can copy my trade in real times. Why not join stress free trade with me and make money! see you on MLQ5:

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/elitecapital

EliteCapital May 20, 2019 7:01am | Post# 98

I'm up by 74k+ pips so far...
Check out my verified account on myfxbook.com
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCapital1

kanites Jun 12, 2019 8:25am | Post# 99

Navin didn't show a verified track record and this bothers me.

Daubert Sep 20, 2019 1:15pm | Post# 100

if you really want to learn how the market works check out akt @ Trading Institutional Order Flow he will train you over 3 months to see the market in a very methodical way he is not expensive it can be 1 to 1 or videos training and metorship is ongoing as long as you want it for free once you finish the training you will invite to join private whats app group where member post there set ups and discuss tactics -- AKT will also post charts and give advice -- akt also...
Hi Winston,

Apologies for my ignorance, but who is AKT?

Thank you

© Forex Factory