Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Cable & Fiber (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=639059)

Rocky007 Feb 9, 2017 5:02pm | Post# 1

FYI, "This is my personal trading journal not signal service"
(I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.)

Risk Disclaimer for Forex Trading
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

elbert3 Feb 9, 2017 5:09pm | Post# 2

Understanding the market is very important. Getting good at something required lot's of practices. Price action and Behaviors its repeat all the time Don't over think just follow the price action and tight stop loss Lot size matters Ex: $10,000 account not more the 1 lot (No matter how good is your setup) Trade without fear. (Be a machine no emotion) Open-High-Low/ Open-Low High Time is important (London open, NYC open, London Close, NYC close & Asian range) Important to Understating the reversal swing Understanding the Block Understating Fibonacci...
Mmm you got me there ??? More info please Regards E

leebsurag Feb 23, 2017 10:57am | Post# 3

Understanding the market is very important. Getting good at something required lot's of practices. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. "This was test" I'm not going to updates share my thought at least for now.
Its correct but only in theory in practice people, including traders are lazy and imperfect persons they prone to make mistakes. Better to learn how to keep yourself self-disciplined and where to obtain strong motivation for that.

Rocky007 Mar 7, 2017 8:05pm | Post# 4

Why price action trader fails? If I can answer that, then I have leverage. In my personal opinion by doing internet research, we may find a few elements about price action, now question is it enough to become a successful trader? This is not enough, you may have some lucky shot for a few trades. Cockroach like you always smashed at the end.

Sis.yphus Mar 13, 2017 8:25pm | Post# 5

Why price action trader fails? If I can answer that, then I have leverage. In my personal opinion by doing internet research, we may find a few elements about price action, now question is it enough to become a successful trader? This is not enough, you may have some lucky shot for a few trades. Cockroach like you always smashed at the end.
Price action traders fail because it is the equivalent of trying to drive your car forward while only looking in your rear view mirror.

Copernicus Mar 13, 2017 10:05pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Price action traders fail because it is the equivalent of trying to drive your car forward while only looking in your rear view mirror.
Heheheh. But it pays to drive forward if there is a Mac truck behind you. :-)

Name:  duel.jpg
Views: 1211
Size:  6 KB

Sis.yphus Mar 13, 2017 10:24pm | Post# 7

{quote} Heheheh. But it pays to drive forward if there is a Mac truck behind you. :-) {image}

God damn it C! You got me there!

ConceptFX Mar 14, 2017 3:02am | Post# 8

It's apparently a new major trend in FX with volatility dropping almost every day. For Example GU has ADR(5) only 70 and only a year ago it was easily 120+. All we can do is lower our expectations which means lower the TP values.

Rocky007 Jun 18, 2017 3:21pm | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
Price action study #USDJPY
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 17 KB

Rocky007 Jul 26, 2017 8:52pm | Post# 10

4 Attachment(s)
Window shopping
Correlation
EUR VS USD
Click to Enlarge

Size: 33 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 33 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 16 KB

Rocky007 Jul 31, 2017 10:59am | Post# 11

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 2419741
Click to Enlarge

Size: 35 KB

Rocky007 Jul 31, 2017 11:52am | Post# 12

4 Attachment(s)
This is the original plan at this moment, the buyer is pushing north lets see how price action behaves
I Would be little careful around 0.96368 area

Waiting for London Open price to see price behavior and momentum

Overall currency strength USD Looks week
Also keep in mind the interest rate, I would be extra careful in order short this pair image 4 explain the reason
FYI, Upcoming event Non farm payroll 08/04/2017
If you can solve the Illusion money is in your wallet. Also note mini seller momentum is strong too for that reason stop lose as I mention might not follow as I predict, I don't active my trade based on S&R so be careful how you going to play.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 72 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 86 KB
Name:  Screenshot4.png
Views: 1813
Size:  17 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 81 KB

Rocky007 Aug 2, 2017 6:09am | Post# 13

3 Attachment(s)
So many things going on this week trades be-careful! Let the dust settled down.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 18 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 82 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 11 KB

Rocky007 Aug 4, 2017 3:23am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
#Boom lol
Click to Enlarge

Size: 28 KB

Rocky007 Aug 6, 2017 9:17am | Post# 15

2 Attachment(s)
CADJPY Key Note 08/06/2017:

Overall Bullish Market, I would stick with buyer.
Important S&R to watch out, FYI, bearish momentum not dead yet.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 47 KB
Name:  Screenshot3.png
Views: 1717
Size:  16 KB

Rocky007 Aug 8, 2017 11:03pm | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 20 KB

Rocky007 Aug 9, 2017 5:15pm | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Normally I don't trade stock lol, I was shorting stock lol
Forex is not only the solution to get financial freedom, there is many other way. Think out side of the Box.
Small account like 10k 10% return on one trade, feels like invincible
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1656
Size:  4 KB

Rocky007 Aug 9, 2017 5:51pm | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 46 KB

Rocky007 Aug 9, 2017 6:02pm | Post# 19

2 Attachment(s)
Interesting