Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   DAX30 this is my turn :) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=636654)

mojepole Nov 21, 2018 9:10am | Post# 41

2 Attachment(s)
Hi,

We have another 100% gained of initial deposit;
Now -> target is to reach another 100%;
Click to Enlarge

Name: dax.png
Size: 25 KB
Statement_ 2090095222 - Greg Bak.pdf

mojepole Nov 22, 2018 1:55pm | Post# 42

2 Attachment(s)
welcome,

today trades.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 40 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: dax1.png
Size: 23 KB

mojepole Nov 23, 2018 6:50am | Post# 43

2 Attachment(s)
done and end for today
Click to Enlarge

Size: 40 KB
Click to Enlarge

mojepole Nov 26, 2018 4:41pm | Post# 44

1 Attachment(s)
only 3 trades today;
Click to Enlarge

mojepole Nov 29, 2018 11:06am | Post# 45

2 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Below Tuesday and todays trades. I was not trading on Wednesday.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 63 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 26 KB

mojepole Dec 4, 2018 7:27am | Post# 46

1 Attachment(s)
hey,
less trades this wee due to no time. But situ is ok.
Click to Enlarge

Brixen Dec 4, 2018 7:41am | Post# 47

hey, less trades this wee due to no time. But situ is ok. {image}
You should have more time for trading ...if the perfromances are so good!
anyway probably it's not a question of time to dedicate to this job, let's say rather a question of right time!

mojepole Dec 6, 2018 5:12pm | Post# 48

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} You should have more time for trading ...if the perfromances are so good! anyway probably it's not a question of time to dedicate to this job, let's say rather a question of right time!
Hi Brixen,

yes, I noticed that most of the time my entries are fine and leading me to a profit. However, my problem is that I am doing too many trades which increase risk of bad trades - i am not waiting for perfect trade as per my rules - just suspect that trade will be according to my rules. in other words I am hoping that sometime buy or sell i opened will become based on my rule. Unfortunately, this my weak point.

Now, sum up - please see what greed made of me - total 0 . Today i had over 46k in money, but trades opened not according to the rules [ mentioned above ] caused that stayed with nothing.
Well, 400% was my target before I can start trading live. Now it seems I need to start all over again...... it will take more time, but it is better this way - in DEMO mode.

So, tomorrow new 10k account and new trades.
Click to Enlarge

Brixen Dec 7, 2018 3:11am | Post# 49

{quote} Hi Brixen, yes, I noticed that most of the time my entries are fine and leading me to a profit. However, my problem is that I am doing too many trades which increase risk of bad trades - i am not waiting for perfect trade as per my rules - just suspect that trade will be according to my rules. in other words I am hoping that sometime buy or sell i opened will become based on my rule. Unfortunately, this my weak point. Now, sum up - please see what greed made of me - total 0 . Today i had over 46k in money, but trades opened not according...
Demo account is good to learn how market move and for tuning some strategy, but as I always said there is huge huge difference when you trade real with your real money. Human Emotions are against this job and the calm , the patience that you can have on demo account , may disappear when you trade live and real.
This is only my small and humble opinion and I may be wrong.
Anyway all the best for you.

mojepole Dec 10, 2018 4:16am | Post# 50

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Brixen,

Thank You for Your advices. Will reach my target and then move to real maret with small positions. But habits needs to be in my blood practised in DEMO.

Fridays trades.
Click to Enlarge

mojepole Dec 10, 2018 3:11pm | Post# 51

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

today results
Click to Enlarge

mojepole Dec 12, 2018 10:24am | Post# 52

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

yesterday and todays results.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 24 KB

mojepole Dec 20, 2018 1:37pm | Post# 53

Hi,

last week i could not resist to make some trades as an experiment where result is closed account

see You next year and all the best!

© Forex Factory