Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   CCFp weekly signals (set and forget basket trading) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=635569)

jdva Jun 8, 2017 5:29pm | Post# 6441

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Gvc thanks for sharing. So I just tried loading the DB and this is what I get, is there something that I'm missing? It doesn't load the indicator arrows like on your DB. {image} {image}
Hi, have loaded the oiginal Dashboard RS EA first, too...mine looks like this:

Click to Enlarge

Name: DB.png
Size: 105 KB

Good luck, jdva

Chrous Jun 8, 2017 5:46pm | Post# 6442

{quote} Hope Forexpinbar does not mind me posting it here...... Your analysis above was spot on.... Any of the CCFp-Diff indicators sends signals to the dashboard....only one column... BSQ is the BBSqueeze..(Indicator) C1 and C2 is the candle direction for those time frames selected... By pressing the buttons of the required columns...ie.. C1, C2, BSQ, CCFP will set them to true and they will turn Yellow... All the boxes with arrows are also buttons and you can set them to true and make adjustments on the fly... To use the auto function you also...
Thank you once again, sir GVC. I think in retail forex you are a living legend, the conceptualize of Dashboard that later on was evolved by many great masters here, Dash Gforce that can make you a living if you know when to enter, I have learned so much from you.

kasrafx Jun 8, 2017 5:56pm | Post# 6443

{quote} Hope Forexpinbar does not mind me posting it here...... Your analysis above was spot on.... Any of the CCFp-Diff indicators sends signals to the dashboard....only one column... BSQ is the BBSqueeze..(Indicator) C1 and C2 is the candle direction for those time frames selected... By pressing the buttons of the required columns...ie.. C1, C2, BSQ, CCFP will set them to true and they will turn Yellow... All the boxes with arrows are also buttons and you can set them to true and make adjustments on the fly... To use the auto function you also...
Hi GVC ,Thank you very much for sharing your new Dashboard. Is it possible to set tp and sl in pips in your new dashboard?

Forexpinbar Jun 8, 2017 6:06pm | Post# 6444

Of course not Gvc..I dont mind..Matter of fact , I am very delighted that an experienced and well respected coder and trader like yourself is contributing to this great thread that started from nothing to somethingg..Thank you for sharing your dashboard..Its souns good to have a handful of Dashboards to trade the Ccfp strategy.I am sure the traders here with put your Dashboard to good use..Green pips to you good Sir.

Forexpinbar Jun 8, 2017 6:14pm | Post# 6445

1 Attachment(s)
Update from https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...87#post9951587 .. Its been 7 days since baskets were opened on the 1st trading day of the month and now +26061 pips gain since then..This is simply amazing..
Click to Enlarge

Name: 26000pips.png
Size: 33 KB

Chrous Jun 8, 2017 6:16pm | Post# 6446

And huge thanks to thread master forexpinbar, for making us focus again on the fact that there is a "gap" in the matrix... (the cat scene blinking....)

ordosgoitia Jun 8, 2017 6:18pm | Post# 6447

Update from https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...87#post9951587 .. Its been 7 days since baskets were opened on the 1st trading day of the month and now +26061 pips gain since then..This is simply amazing.. {image}
What setting you have for the montly basket?
how many basket you have?

jauhar Jun 8, 2017 6:47pm | Post# 6448

1 Attachment(s)
Update from https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...87#post9951587 .. Its been 7 days since baskets were opened on the 1st trading day of the month and now +26061 pips gain since then..This is simply amazing.. {image}
When I open CCFP-Diff monthly with FF settings I see many signals which are not in your report (such as EURAUD buy, GBPxxx buy). With FF settings, the signals don't change, so I expect these signals should be included in your baskets.
Name:  EURUSDM1.gif
Views: 2655
Size:  14 KB

paradoxical Jun 8, 2017 6:52pm | Post# 6449

Probably a dumb question, but how do I get the CCFP Diff indicator to load on the upper right part of the screen? Can't get it to go anywhere but on upper left.

Husky77 Jun 8, 2017 6:56pm | Post# 6450

{quote} Probably a dumb question, but how do I get the CCFP Diff indicator to load on the upper right part of the screen? Can't get it to go anywhere but on upper left.
play with numbers on X_offset + Y_offset

Smix Jun 8, 2017 7:36pm | Post# 6451

{quote} Get version 37.7.5 http://xm7.info/ea/ccfp_weekly
thanks xmess 7, for your help, but i ve tried the new one...maybe its a fault at my side, the first run worked, but after i stiffed changing some parameters it doesnt flow no more, so i see that i am the only one sticking with that kind of problem, it must be a problem by my side..energy options...shot down after 30 min. etc...but at the first run it works, i am seeing that nobody else has this problem, wanna just make some green or also red pips...to see he dropping some trades...;-)

Erebus Jun 8, 2017 7:51pm | Post# 6452

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Probably a dumb question, but how do I get the CCFP Diff indicator to load on the upper right part of the screen? Can't get it to go anywhere but on upper left.
to add to Husky77 reply

1. Anchor one of the chart corners at which the text label is anchored
  2. X-distance horizontal distance between the anchor corner of the window and the text label in pixels
  3. Y-distance vertical distance between the anchor corner of the window and the text label in pixels

Name:  2017-06-09_9-48-24.png
Views: 2636
Size:  39 KB

scali Jun 8, 2017 9:08pm | Post# 6453

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi, have loaded the oiginal Dashboard RS EA first, too...mine looks like this: {image} Good luck, jdva
My CCfp also is Not loading.... any ideas? Any set file that works? Thanks!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: dash_ccfp.jpg
Size: 259 KB

xmess7 Jun 8, 2017 10:11pm | Post# 6454

{quote} thanks xmess 7, for your help, but i ve tried the new one...maybe its a fault at my side, the first run worked, but after i stiffed changing some parameters it doesnt flow no more, so i see that i am the only one sticking with that kind of problem, it must be a problem by my side..energy options...shot down after 30 min. etc...but at the first run it works, i am seeing that nobody else has this problem, wanna just make some green or also red pips...to see he dropping some trades...;-)
PM me. Lets Setup a time for teamviewer.

Traderduke Jun 8, 2017 10:55pm | Post# 6455

4 Attachment(s)
Guys
Here are the results from a ProfitLock & an All Basket, same 4 CCPf's on both. Unbelievable !!

All baskets- 5% - .80 1%; +1845 pips profit in one day. Mag 01 & 02 & 04 were closed by the time 23:50; mag 03 I put a SL 200 and it got closed out. I won't do that again but we need to test and try things out so that's works!
Click to Enlarge

Name: 6-8-2017 10-32-21 PM-Basket 5%-only.png
Size: 124 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: 6-8-2017 11-05-18 PM-1-2-4.png
Size: 135 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 6-8-2017 11-06-12 PM-03.png
Size: 47 KB

Profitlock : 370 pips profit, Largest DD -341 Profitlock kicked in on all 4 Charts
Click to Enlarge

Name: 6-8-2017 10-35-49 PM-Profitlock.png
Size: 120 KB

Green Pips
Ray

IrishTrader Jun 8, 2017 11:31pm | Post# 6456

2 Attachment(s)
Weekly Results so far this week if left going, 1,930 pips. Obviously with the default settings the basket would have closed with 500 pips in the green, so profit lock might be the way to go.

IrishTrader
Name:  Weekly Results 2.jpg
Views: 2516
Size:  39 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Weekly Results 1.jpg
Size: 64 KB

kannyjie Jun 8, 2017 11:56pm | Post# 6457

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi kannyjie, Thank you for your Ea. It looks great. I have got a question for you. Is it possible not to close the trade when it disappears from the suggestion? I use MTF D1 and H4 true false and it changes very offten. Is it possible to let the trades open and add only new trades? Thank you for your reply.
Please give me feedback.
However, the EA of GVC is better than mine, and I think we should focus on his.

Version 1.1
OnlySendOrder=true;
CCF dadadadaVer.ex4

firewight Jun 9, 2017 12:10am | Post# 6458

{quote} Please give me feedback. However, the EA of GVC is better than mine, and I think we should focus on his. Version 1.1 OnlySendOrder=true; {file}
I like your idea, it is simple and clean and serves its purpose well.

If you do continue to develop it, please update the file name with the version number, so people know which is the most current version.

Thank you!

firewight Jun 9, 2017 12:14am | Post# 6459

3 Attachment(s)
Yesterdays Pinbar setups. I decided to run a setup for 7.10GMT, 9GMT & 12GMT, just for fun!

All baskets are D1 (1440), have a 40 pip TP and a 200 pip SL.

I didnt expect any of these to survive with the UK elections etc, but they did much better than I thought, however they did take a lot of heat and many went into -100 pip DD before eventually coming back to TP...

7.10GMT
Click to Enlarge

Name: 08.06 1440 7.10GMT.JPG
Size: 459 KB

9GMT
Click to Enlarge

Name: 08.06 1440 9GMT.JPG
Size: 458 KB

12GMT
Click to Enlarge

Name: 08.06 1440 12GMT.JPG
Size: 458 KB

Namor Jun 9, 2017 12:45am | Post# 6460

{quote} Please give me feedback. However, the EA of GVC is better than mine, and I think we should focus on his. Version 1.1 OnlySendOrder=true; {file}
Thank you for your quick respond. I appreciate your effort. You are a great man. I am going to try it and then let you know how it goes.
Once more thanks.

© Forex Factory