Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   CCFp weekly signals (set and forget basket trading) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=635569)

notreally Jun 8, 2017 9:05am | Post# 6421

4 Attachment(s)
My results today.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDproM5.png
Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDproM1.png
Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDproM15.png
Size: 31 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCHFproH1.png
Size: 29 KB

Kezz23 Jun 8, 2017 9:05am | Post# 6422

{quote} Thor: The development is going slow due to other commitments. So what I am doing is slowly adding parts of v37.8 that already work and releasing them as updates. There also have been some conditions that have had to been worked on. For example the recent one is that the use of the hour range to have the EA continue to add trades during that time. The code for the EA to do just that was already in place it just wasn't organized properly. Another was displaying the Multi Basket stats. In the previous version 37.7.5 the user had no way of seeing...
Dude, you are a very kind man and an example for us all. Do not excuse yourself for not having time to develop another new 1000 functions at your EA, or if something is going slow, etc. After all is only your time and kindness.
There are here some new members joining the thread that in my opinion have this feeling that you are somehow hired here to make an EA and many many new implementations come from all directions, "I want this, I want that, is it ready yet?"....they forget ( or do not know) that only though your pure kindness and Forexpinabars idea using FerruFX indicator this became a very consistent profit making system, which is supposed to be easy to use, shared here for free.

I hope I did not offend anyone, this was not my intention, just my humble opinion about what this thread has became..

Again, many thanks to all contributing to this thread!
PS. I am using 18.3 and 36 and are making a great job!

xmess7 Jun 8, 2017 9:12am | Post# 6423

Thanks, it was more I was hoping to have individual SL along with basket. {quote}
Your version does do that. If you set the TP/SL for the basket and also set it for the Individual the EA will check for both and in addition for the profit lock.
The only thing is that the EA will only do % for the basket. So pips is what you can use for all of the TP/SL profit lock settings for BOTH basket and individual trades.
Is this the answer you were looking for?

J

ectaco Jun 8, 2017 9:17am | Post# 6424

Weekly signals opened on the first trading day of this month..12736 total pips for 5 trading days. ..If trading on the first trading day of every month remains consistently profitable , I would be more than happy to trade once in a month for this huge amount of pips..Wishing you all a GREEN WEEK {image}
Hello, just a question based on observation of trade report. I see that the biggest sum of trades is 21 which means 21 baskets. Even when I use on the same account, Monthly baskets with monthly and weekly signals, Trade level 5,7 and 10 and TF,FF,FT, I get the most 18 baskets, Do you use any extra trade level or anything else and you have 21 baskets?

xmess7 Jun 8, 2017 9:18am | Post# 6425

{quote} Dude, you are a very kind man and an example for us all. Do not excuse yourself for not having time to develop another new 1000 functions at your EA, or if something is going slow, etc. After all is only your time and kindness. There are here some new members joining the thread that in my opinion have this feeling that you are somehow hired here to make an EA and many many new implementations come from all directions, "I want this, I want that, is it ready yet?"....they forget ( or do not know) that only though your pure kindness and Forexpinabars...
My biggest concern at the moment is that the TP/SL profit lock features work. Those plus the trades opening correctly are the main focus at the moment.
Due to the many implementations these get affected in ways I could not even fanthom LOL.

But fortunately in the last couple of versions these things are working properly. As for the remaining requested functions they are already in the code, they just need to be directed to do that new job.

So the end is real close. Just need a little time to sit down and flesh out the remaining items.

Forexpinbar Jun 8, 2017 9:33am | Post# 6426

{quote} Totally agree, I have been testing for the last 2 weeks with mixed success....so this week i have included SwingMan concept of BBSqueeze and so far 500 pips in the Green with low DD...... Still too early to tell if it will work as a good filter though....
Its a great honor to have an experienced trader and coder like you on this thread..Can you share the Swingmam concept of BBSqueeze ? I agree with you entering baskets with low DD makes a lot off sense.Once again welcome on board whether you are here to stay or here to visit lol..Green pips to you good sir.

rumbaut Jun 8, 2017 9:36am | Post# 6427

{quote} Dude, you are a very kind man and an example for us all. Do not excuse yourself for not having time to develop another new 1000 functions at your EA, or if something is going slow, etc. After all is only your time and kindness. There are here some new members joining the thread that in my opinion have this feeling that you are somehow hired here to make an EA and many many new implementations come from all directions, "I want this, I want that, is it ready yet?"....they forget ( or do not know) that only though your pure kindness and Forexpinabars...
I agree with you totally, my idea is to contribute in anyway improving the EA and appreciate a lot the Xmess support to us

Namor Jun 8, 2017 10:45am | Post# 6428

{quote} Hi dadadada This is a new idea. What was the result of your test? Need to increase the filter condition, as Gvc says? This EA is a variant of my own EA. Xmess7 has written a very good EA, I didn't mean to make a mess, but I use xess7 EA have difficulty, and my native language is not English so it is difficult to know xmess7 instructions. So I wrote some EA for myself. The EA will check CCF every minute. I tested it at ICMarkets. I haven't had a long test yet. Please give me feedback. Most of the sentences come from SteveHopwood and his BBS,...
Hi kannyjie,
Thank you for your Ea. It looks great. I have got a question for you. Is it possible not to close the trade when it disappears from the suggestion? I use MTF D1 and H4 true false and it changes very offten. Is it possible to let the trades open and add only new trades? Thank you for your reply.

Gvc Jun 8, 2017 11:55am | Post# 6429

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Its a great honor to have an experienced trader and coder like you on this thread..Can you share the Swingmam concept of BBSqueeze ? I agree with you entering baskets with low DD makes a lot off sense.Once again welcome on board whether you are here to stay or here to visit lol..Green pips to you good sir.
Thanks Forexpinbar, you are too kind....lol

It is always pleasing to see people take good indicators and make a sterling system out of them....like you and xmess7 have done with FerruFx CCFp-Diff....
Swingman also has a doable system using the BBSqueeze (Linear Regression Slope, ATR and Bollinger Bands Squeeze...)

I find the BBSqueeze paired with the CCFp-Diff ensures a better entry to a trade and works on FF and TF....
Click to Enlarge

Name: bbsq.png
Size: 39 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: dbccfp1.png
Size: 102 KB

notreally Jun 8, 2017 12:19pm | Post# 6430

Thanks Jess, I will see what happens. I think it is a good tool to have.

{quote} Your version does do that. If you set the TP/SL for the basket and also set it for the Individual the EA will check for both and in addition for the profit lock. The only thing is that the EA will only do % for the basket. So pips is what you can use for all of the TP/SL profit lock settings for BOTH basket and individual trades. Is this the answer you were looking for? J

Kezz23 Jun 8, 2017 1:10pm | Post# 6431

{quote} Thanks Forexpinbar, you are too kind....lol It is always pleasing to see people take good indicators and make a sterling system out of them....like you and xmess7 have done with FerruFx CCFp-Diff.... Swingman also has a doable system using the BBSqueeze (Linear Regression Slope, ATR and Bollinger Bands Squeeze...) I find the BBSqueeze paired with the CCFp-Diff ensures a better entry to a trade and works on FF and TF.... {image} {image}
Very interesting! I really like your nice compact dashboard, I also looked over your other dashboard threads, the complexity found there however is too much for me
So practically, if CCFP says sell one pair, the filter is that daily BBsquezee to be red?
I guess the signals for this are in BSO and CCFP row on your dashboard..the other 2 D1 W1 rows are just candle direction, or another indicator?

Thank you very much!

nsaramago Jun 8, 2017 1:33pm | Post# 6432

{quote} Thanks Forexpinbar, you are too kind....lol It is always pleasing to see people take good indicators and make a sterling system out of them....like you and xmess7 have done with FerruFx CCFp-Diff.... Swingman also has a doable system using the BBSqueeze (Linear Regression Slope, ATR and Bollinger Bands Squeeze...) I find the BBSqueeze paired with the CCFp-Diff ensures a better entry to a trade and works on FF and TF.... {image} {image}
Hi GVc,
It's really great to see you in this thread, i'm a big fan of your work, will you be sharing that dashboard in the future?

jenbols Jun 8, 2017 2:58pm | Post# 6433

1 Attachment(s)
few greens on Live (2) too
Didn't really know which set up to put today and all those probability calculations
found on the net didn't really help, so I i just decided to go with the sets that did the best on certain days ...
It went okay,, but honestly speaking i felt like a gambler and not like a forex trader on this occasion ...
Filtering pairs proposed by ccfp-df based on levels makes more sense to be honest ... so
i won't forget to do that on the next occasion ,,,,
Click to Enlarge

Name: Bskt Live.jpg
Size: 732 KB

Kezz23 Jun 8, 2017 3:07pm | Post# 6434

{quote} Hi GVc, It's really great to see you in this thread, i'm a big fan of your work, will you be sharing that dashboard in the future?
I think that is a half of CSMPower dashboard, but customized for CCFP and BBSqueze instead of strength...i would kill for this also

jenbols Jun 8, 2017 3:19pm | Post# 6435

{quote} Jenbols: Basically Rembaut pointed out that when the EA is selected to use the Hour range (xx:xx - xx:xx) that it should continuously monitor the ccfp-diff trade list. Then after it---->><<<s.
Mhmh,,, wonder if The Ea could take open all pairs and then manage them in stealth mode while they are all running ...
Okay sorry no, it's fine that was just a joke but i began to think so when i saw the difference on Live and Demo ...
This month i complained only twice to broker, for having higher spreads when i do have my Ea's on the Platform ... and on a couple of occasion having the trade closed before the time ....
So often when it comes to Live i look on demo the Ccfp-df pairs and open manually with no Sl or Tp so nobody know what happens ... then i can add the optional stealth mode SL too if i want _
You might notice that when you get the "online statement" the name of the Ea is there and also the stop limit and other limts too ..
So apparently Brokers know our game and .... well ...
Nothing wrong, just saying ,,, brokers are fine ...
Just to let you know Live is not Demo_n ....

Gvc Jun 8, 2017 3:33pm | Post# 6436

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} I think that is a half of CSMPower dashboard, but customized for CCFP and BBSqueze instead of strength...i would kill for this also
Hope Forexpinbar does not mind me posting it here......

Your analysis above was spot on....

Any of the CCFp-Diff indicators sends signals to the dashboard....only one column...
BSQ is the BBSqueeze..(Indicator)
C1 and C2 is the candle direction for those time frames selected...

By pressing the buttons of the required columns...ie.. C1, C2, BSQ, CCFP will set them to true and they will turn Yellow...
All the boxes with arrows are also buttons and you can set them to true and make adjustments on the fly...
To use the auto function you also press the button for it to turn Yellow....True
DB_CCFP_Diff.ex4
bbsqueeze.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: dbccfp2.png
Size: 100 KB

ordosgoitia Jun 8, 2017 3:51pm | Post# 6437

{quote} Hope Forexpinbar does not mind me posting it here...... Your analysis above was spot on.... Any of the CCFp-Diff indicators sends signals to the dashboard....only one column... BSQ is the BBSqueeze..(Indicator) C1 and C2 is the candle direction for those time frames selected... By pressing the buttons of the required columns...ie.. C1, C2, BSQ, CCFP will set them to true and they will turn Yellow... All the boxes with arrows are also buttons and you can set them to true and make adjustments on the fly... To use the auto function you also...
Hi, in what time frame you put this?

Kezz23 Jun 8, 2017 3:54pm | Post# 6438

{quote} Hope Forexpinbar does not mind me posting it here...... Your analysis above was spot on.... Any of the CCFp-Diff indicators sends signals to the dashboard....only one column... BSQ is the BBSqueeze..(Indicator) C1 and C2 is the candle direction for those time frames selected... By pressing the buttons of the required columns...ie.. C1, C2, BSQ, CCFP will set them to true and they will turn Yellow... All the boxes with arrows are also buttons and you can set them to true and make adjustments on the fly... To use the auto function you also...
Very very generous of you! Thank you very much for sharing this awesome dashboard-hybrid with CCFP!
I will give a go LO using first only CCFP and BSQ..I think we have now literally infinite ways to use this basket strategy..

Cheers!

Gvc Jun 8, 2017 4:01pm | Post# 6439

I use it on the XAUUSD M1 chart.....

It is better to put it on a chart that is not one of the 28 pairs cos if you click on any of the symbol buttons it will open that chart for you and If the dashboard is on one of the 28 pairs and you click that pairs symbol then it closes the dashboard...

mrdfx Jun 8, 2017 4:44pm | Post# 6440

2 Attachment(s)
I use it on the XAUUSD M1 chart..... It is better to put it on a chart that is not one of the 28 pairs cos if you click on any of the symbol buttons it will open that chart for you and If the dashboard is on one of the 28 pairs and you click that pairs symbol then it closes the dashboard...
Hey Gvc thanks for sharing. So I just tried loading the DB and this is what I get, is there something that I'm missing? It doesn't load the indicator arrows like on your DB.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 5.42.47 PM.png
Size: 126 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 5.42.58 PM.png
Size: 188 KB

© Forex Factory