Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   CCFp weekly signals (set and forget basket trading) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=635569)

hovedguy May 12, 2017 3:47pm | Post# 4721

It has been a nice first week, didn't trade on Monday.

Total pips gain 277
Profit% 2.56
Max Running DD% 0.48

Have fun everyone. You deserve it !!

ilmank May 12, 2017 4:04pm | Post# 4722

1 Attachment(s)
Not a good week for me.
Trading dialy Open time 09:00 GMT Closing Time 20:00 GMT
Stop loss: -250
Take profit: 400

Name:  dX1AFUq.png
Views: 2329
Size:  9 KB

I apreciate any advice you guys want to give me.
Thanks!

hovedguy May 12, 2017 4:15pm | Post# 4723

Not a good week for me. Trading dialy Open time 09:00 GMT Closing Time 20:00 GMT Stop loss: -250 Take profit: 400 {image} I apreciate any advice you guys want to give me. Thanks!
Don't worry pal, many good weeks are going to come just have patience. The stat that I shared is my sideline project on daily trade mode, original one got same blow as you

firewight May 13, 2017 1:10am | Post# 4724

Weekly signals on weekly mode..Basket was opened on Monday and will be closed today on NY close..Settings here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...35#post9832535 ..Has been a roller coaster week for the mentioned settings ..Basket went as high as +3000pips during the week after a -1000pips drawdown and declined from +3000pips to about -3900pips and to current pips -1254 as seen screenshot .This is not quite a big deal in my opinion because last week alone the same settings made about 9667 pips here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...56#post9835856...
From all you baskets with different trade levels and different indi settings, has any 1 particular combination stood out from the rest? Other than all the early TT baskets which just seemed to fail...

PayItForward May 13, 2017 2:28am | Post# 4725

2 Attachment(s)
This is only possible after FerruFX provided his amazing Indicator, Forexpinbar for his imagination to start this project and xmesss7 for providing his skills
- thankyou!

After spending considerable time testing, and reviewing the numerous results posted here (thanks to all who share) ... time to go live with a FIFO strategy - all details included in the .pdf with Live Results, Spreadsheet Calculations and Money Management.
It shows that with just 50 Pips a day you can go from $500 to $1M faster than you think ... patience, discipline and time will tell the end result ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: Live.png
Size: 15 KB
CCFp Setup_Results 0 to ...pdf

johnsmith2nd May 13, 2017 3:02am | Post# 4726

This is only possible after FerruFX provided his amazing Indicator, Forexpinbar for his imagination to start this project and xmesss7 for providing his skills - thankyou! After spending considerable time testing, and reviewing the numerous results posted here (thanks to all who share) ... time to go live with a FIFO strategy - all details included in the .pdf with Live Results,...
Very good. Interesting to see you've had good results with FF, despite majority of users using TF.
I will give you settings a try.

PayItForward May 13, 2017 3:26am | Post# 4727

1 Attachment(s)
@Forexpinbar, please delete this post if you feel that it is not suitable to be posted here as it is a Dashboard used in conjunction with the xmess7 EA. I have set this up as per your Post 4,700 with the FF setting for the various levels.

If OK’d by you will post all the details.

A friend told me about the CCFp indicator PIN which then “lights” and shows either agreement or not for each of the CCFp levels.

You can also include the csDash indicator in the same window, as mentioned by johnsmith2nd
in Post 4,678 to by and used as confirmation.

Click to Enlarge

Name: CCFp_FF_csDash.png
Size: 125 KB

PayItForward May 13, 2017 3:41am | Post# 4728

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Very good. Interesting to see you've had good results with FF, despite majority of users using TF. I will give you settings a try.
Am also using TF as well, the 50 Pips is no different, am also going to test other Levels at all Opens to see the results then will go live on all.
Using TradeChart, Murysco in Post 3,345, included below, on M1 chart is invaluable for info if you have screen time for FIFO.

TradeChart.ex4

SinisaS May 13, 2017 4:54am | Post# 4729

After spending considerable time testing, and reviewing the numerous results posted here (thanks to all who share) ... time to go live with a FIFO strategy - all details included in the .pdf with Live Results, Spreadsheet Calculations and Money Management. It shows that with just 50 Pips a day you can go from $500 to $1M faster than you think ... patience, discipline and time will tell the end result ... {image} {image}
Thanks a lot PayItForward.
However, I can't see the time (GMT settings) when you start to trade. Can you please provide that info?
Thanks a lot.

P.S. These days I also had much better results avoiding "standard" (many uses that) TF settings (I have used FT with very good results in pretty short time too).
But, of course, that's not guarantee that settings will work good in long run Will see.

alesridl May 13, 2017 6:43am | Post# 4730

This is only possible after FerruFX provided his amazing Indicator, Forexpinbar for his imagination to start this project and xmesss7 for providing his skills - thankyou! After spending considerable time testing, and reviewing the numerous results posted here (thanks to all who share) ... time to go live with a FIFO strategy - all details included in the .pdf with Live Results,...
What setting do you want to use?

Daily Basket on Weekly setting (10080)?
What opening GMT Time?

A.

firewight May 13, 2017 7:39am | Post# 4731

{quote} What setting do you want to use? Daily Basket on Weekly setting (10080)? What opening GMT Time? A.
If you read the PDF, it does say LO, which is London Open time...

SinisaS May 13, 2017 7:54am | Post# 4732

{quote} If you read the PDF, it does say LO, which is London Open time...
Thanks a lot!

minigan May 13, 2017 8:03am | Post# 4733

2 Attachment(s)
Weekly Test 8 - 12 May 2017
Basically on Monday I didnt open the trade. I load all indi levels 1-10 using all FF FT TF TT settings. I only set those that has different number of pairs.
i.e FF level 1 -3 has 16 pairs. I only choose one to aviod redundancy. setcurrent=True indicators keeps jumping up and down on the number of pairs. So i have no idea if it changed since I set it all to open on Tuesday 0010 GMT.

The ones that opened on 0800 GMT. I have trouble with the ea opening at 0010 GMT. might forget to hard reset it.
I lost all the min max pips stats since I restarted my computer before writing this report. but this week TT has performed the best.

Most TT were positif before reversing on Friday. TT level 2 reached a MAX pips of 1200 before.

I upload individual traderepots for each trade just in case someone need to review it.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Excel Report.png
Size: 49 KB
CCFP Weekly 8-12 May 2017.rar

Forexpinbar May 13, 2017 8:05am | Post# 4734

2 Attachment(s)
This indicator displays maximum pips(high-water mark) and minimum pips(low-water mark) , maximum dollar amount and minimum dollar amount for all opened orders..I recommend it for multiple basket traders.Have been using it for a while and its pretty cool...NB: It works in real time only..Figured it will be a valuable tool for multiple basket traders..Enjoy..
iExposure%2C Tickets.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: DISPLAYDRAWDOWN.png
Size: 5 KB

ranger_lp May 13, 2017 9:37am | Post# 4735

I'll put it out there...has anyone noticed that we get a bigly bad week after a great week? And vice versa? And not just the last two weeks either...

prokopisl May 13, 2017 9:49am | Post# 4736

4 Attachment(s)
Hi all,
I am posting my results. I was experimenting with different settings all week.
I started with 9 baskets on Tuesday and ended up with 35 baskets on Friday. I had prepared additional baskets, but some settings did not provide any signals at all. All baskets started around 07:00 GMT and ended at 20:00 GMT the same day.
I came up with several results, but I see that other traders on this forum have different results with the same settings, so I leave it up to you to make your own results. For example, monthly signals (43200) were never profitable to me, but I see some of you have been very profitable with those signals. Also, the indicator setting FF has never been profitable all week. Maybe it is a broker thing, I don't know.
Anyway, I did not use any stop loss or take profit, I just wanted to see the maximum and minimum pips of each basket.
I am attaching my results.
Happy pips everyone.

Prokopis.
09_05.zip
10_05.zip
11_05.zip
12_05.zip

montego May 13, 2017 9:51am | Post# 4737

Thanks interesting , why not just put a 50 pips manual lock and let it run you may end up with 250 pips or a 1000 you have nothing to loose.

interaliam May 13, 2017 9:54am | Post# 4738

@Forexpinbar, please delete this post if you feel that it is not suitable to be posted here as it is a Dashboard used in conjunction with the xmess7 EA. I have set this up as per your Post 4,700 with the FF setting for the various levels. If OKd by you will post all the details. A friend told me about the CCFp indicator PIN which then lights and shows either agreement or not for each of the CCFp levels. You can also include the csDash indicator in the same window, as...
PayItForward,

Could you share the file or a link it where it can be downloaded for the CCFp PIN indicator?

Thanks!

hovedguy May 13, 2017 10:35am | Post# 4739

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all, I am posting my results. I was experimenting with different settings all week. I started with 9 baskets on Tuesday and ended up with 35 baskets on Friday. I had prepared additional baskets, but some settings did not provide any signals at all. All baskets started around 07:00 GMT and ended at 20:00 GMT the same day. I came up with several results, but I see that other traders on this forum have different results with the same settings, so I leave it up to you to make your own results. For example, monthly signals (43200) were never profitable...
Name:  great-job.jpg
Views: 2022
Size:  27 KB

Romax May 13, 2017 2:19pm | Post# 4740

[Quote = PayItForward; 9862257] Isso só é possível depois FerruFX desde seu incrível Indicador, Forexpinbar para a sua imaginação para iniciar este projeto e xmesss7 para fornecer suas habilidades - thankyou! Depois de passar um tempo considerável testando, e analisando os numerosos resultados postados aqui (graças a todos os que compartilham) ... tempo para ir ao vivo com uma estratégia FIFO - todos os detalhes incluídos no .pdf com resultados ao vivo, cálculos de planilhas e gestão de dinheiro. Ele mostra que com apenas 50 pips por dia você pode ir de US $ 500 a US $ 1M mais rápido do que você pensa ... paciência, disciplina e tempo vai dizer o resultado final ... {image} {image} [/ quote]

Ball show .. I'm going to test this week .. thank you very much !! ..

© Forex Factory