Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Noise free system (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=629608)

Jagg Jan 11, 2017 7:35am | Post# 41

{quote} I have modified the post bro thanc you
Problem in your post is you named the indicator here with 2 "H"
HHeiken_Ashi_Exit.ex4 3 KB
But in your template it's named (correctly) Heiken_Ashi_Exit (with 1 "H").

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 7:35am | Post# 42

hi mizi thnks for your charts... can you please tell me what are the two lines running on the chart and how to use them.. and pice is ver far from the candels,is it correct to them 11.PNG;2135149 {image}
add the curencymetter on chart it will be saver for you...

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 7:38am | Post# 43

1 Attachment(s)
Chart of the day isn't these a beauty and stres free trade
Click to Enlarge

Name: ii.png
Size: 24 KB

Juan007 Jan 11, 2017 7:42am | Post# 44

1 Attachment(s)
nice idea i start

au are under DR1 and WEEKLY R1
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM15.png
Size: 70 KB

tototexas Jan 11, 2017 7:45am | Post# 45

it's easy even for me that i am totally new...
interesting very interesting.... the currency strenght alert, not better o put on the right?

Thank you for your template and files

tnandkumar Jan 11, 2017 7:48am | Post# 46

juaan7 very nice.... can u share indicators and tamplet...

Juan007 Jan 11, 2017 7:52am | Post# 47

i need a mizi 123 confirmation about my template and indi to share here

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 8:04am | Post# 48

i need a mizi 123 confirmation about my template and indi to share here
You have everything + some extra indis wich i dont suggest thay make noise

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 8:18am | Post# 49

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: rrr.jpg
Size: 34 KB

aaven Jan 11, 2017 9:08am | Post# 50

rrr.jpg;2135239 {image}
Mizi123,

Thanks a lot for sharing the system along with the required Indi's and Template. You have a really positive attitude...

1.How does this system perform with News? Do you stay out of the market when News or Events are close by or do you keep trading as usual?

2. Do you advise to keep track of the fundamentals when trading the system?

Once again thanks...

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 9:17am | Post# 51

{quote} Mizi123, Thanks a lot for sharing the system along with the required Indi's and Template. You have a really positive attitude... 1.How does this system perform with News? Do you stay out of the market when News or Events are close by or do you keep trading as usual? 2. Do you advise to keep track of the fundamentals when trading the system? Once again thanks...
Thanc you aven, we are miroors were ppl see theselfs . Yes because i em daytrader i cont both of them take an eye on calendar before i take a trade, fundamentals are substructure of the market.
Curencymeter indi do great job on these way, he give us some clue about were curencyes are heading i advise it most.

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 9:31am | Post# 52

1 Attachment(s)
Lets try GU last attempt for today to catch the pips until daily range fulfilment
Click to Enlarge

Name: gg.png
Size: 27 KB

aaven Jan 11, 2017 9:41am | Post# 53

{quote} Thanc you aven, we are miroors were ppl see theselfs . Yes because i em daytrader i cont both of them take an eye on calendar before i take a trade, fundamentals are substructure of the market. Curencymeter indi do great job on these way, he give us some clue about were curencyes are heading i advise it most.
Hello Mizi,

Thanks for the inputs. Could you please confirm, did you mean you take an eye on calendar or don't take an eye on the calendar? Also, you use the currency meter as a substitute for fundamentals?

tototexas Jan 11, 2017 9:49am | Post# 54

1 Attachment(s)
this is crazy....WOW!
just start....
Click to Enlarge

Name: Cattura.PNG
Size: 36 KB

AKCodingEye Jan 11, 2017 9:54am | Post# 55

Lets try GU last attempt for today to catch the pips until daily range fulfilment {image}
Please can you share that ATR indicator that you have in Top-Left Corner. thanks

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 9:59am | Post# 56

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello Mizi, Thanks for the inputs. Could you please confirm, did you mean you take an eye on calendar or don't take an eye on the calendar? Also, you use the currency meter as a substitute for fundamentals?
Because i don't have seen the curency meter the market has throun me out on AU trade, Yes i see on calendar and if there is some red news and that is in contradiction with power of curencyes i stay out because i nou that i gona have hadacke , do i use surrency meter as a substitude for a fundamentals 50 : 50
Click to Enlarge

Name: au.png
Size: 33 KB

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 10:06am | Post# 57

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Please can you share that ATR indicator that you have in Top-Left Corner. thanks
Yes sure here it is
DWMRanges.mq4

aaven Jan 11, 2017 10:09am | Post# 58

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Because i don't have seen the curency meter the market has throun me out on AU trade, Yes i see on calendar and if there is some red news and that is in contradiction with power of curencyes i stay out because i nou that i gona have hadacke , do i use surrency meter as a substitude for a fundamentals 50 : 50 {image}
Thanks Mizi123.

You talked about entering when price is making waves, and on a pullback and not just on a cross.

After scrolling some charts, i find, sometimes, just the cross is giving great pips and sometimes not. Similarly, the pullback is giving good pips and sometimes not.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Waves.png
Size: 28 KB

Do you always enter on the pullback as per the chart you have given?

Also,What's your preferred time frame?

Thanks once again. I am sorry if i am asking many questions...

bosmane Jan 11, 2017 10:11am | Post# 59

please how do i install this indicator on my mt 4

AKCodingEye Jan 11, 2017 10:11am | Post# 60

{quote} Yes sure here it is {file}
Thanks

vishu1987 Jan 11, 2017 10:20am | Post# 61

currency meter is more important ..dont miss to check it before any trade..

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 10:23am | Post# 62

{quote} Thanks Mizi123. You talked about entering when price is making waves, and on a pullback and not just on a cross. After scrolling some charts, i find, sometimes, just the cross is giving great pips and sometimes not. Similarly, the pullback is giving good pips and sometimes not. Waves.png;2135451 Do you always enter on the pullback as per the chart you have given? Also,What's your preferred time frame? Thanks once again. I am sorry if i am asking many questions... {image}
Aaven because im on the proces of building the account i take in consideration pullback's after cros are more powerful and less risk especailly 3 one on 5 or 15 min timeframe, for other details in time ahead all the year is in front of us gretings to you

endof.forex Jan 11, 2017 10:25am | Post# 63

1 Attachment(s)
thanx
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM5.png
Size: 42 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM5.png
Size: 42 KB

charli86 Jan 11, 2017 10:25am | Post# 64

Hi Mizi and thank you for the strategy,really no-stress ,just quick question,you are waiting for the signal before place trade for ultimate confirmation?Thanks a lot i really like this style ,regards

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 10:31am | Post# 65

1 Attachment(s)
These are 4 trades opened today according to rules 1 loser 2 winer the third one is doing well that was all for today folks see you tomorow have a good night
Click to Enlarge

Name: qq.png
Size: 31 KB

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 10:35am | Post# 66

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Mizi and thank you for the strategy,really no-stress ,just quick question,you are waiting for the signal before place trade for ultimate confirmation?Thanks a lot i really like this style ,regards
Yes like a boos on front of me is PC sometimes when i miss the sound or sign these scenario is good enought to enter a trade
Name:  hhh.png
Views: 8754
Size:  2 KB

tnandkumar Jan 11, 2017 10:38am | Post# 67

2 Attachment(s)
good going frds....

i am little confused with the currency meter ...as till today i was following this website to know the performance of currency

but i think there is difference between currency metter and the site which i am looking..

can anyone please help me to explain which is to be followed.i have taken the images below simultaneously for your reference...Click to Enlarge

Name: 12.PNG
Size: 44 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 13.PNG
Size: 146 KB

kikibab Jan 11, 2017 11:02am | Post# 68

That is a daily currency meter

ahmed nabil Jan 11, 2017 11:28am | Post# 69

THANKS for your nice strategy
but why price is so far from the indicators ?
is that right or i'm wrong ?

aaven Jan 11, 2017 11:29am | Post# 70

{quote} Aaven because im on the proces of building the account i take in consideration pullback's after cros are more powerful and less risk especailly 3 one on 5 or 15 min timeframe, for other details in time ahead all the year is in front of us gretings to you
Thanks Mizi123. Have a great night.

tnandkumar Jan 11, 2017 11:32am | Post# 71

That is a daily currency meter
then what is that on the chart ????

do u suggest me to follow website or indicator on chart

thank u

dragonexpert Jan 11, 2017 11:52am | Post# 72

RULES We gona look for trades on cleare estabilished trends! BUY When Hiken_Ashi_Exit is clearly green, Hiken Ashi smothed allsaw need to start to turn into blue, Then we enter on next candle after signal appere. Sl previus LL SELL When Hiken_Ashi_Exit is clearly red, Hiken Ashi smothed allsaw need to start to turn in red, The we enter on next candle after signal appere. Sl previus HH B -even when HH smothed chages color. Here are indis and tmpl: {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file}
Thanks for your great work! Try it on my chart right now.

Ryder Jan 11, 2017 12:07pm | Post# 73

Thanks for sharing, Mizi. Can you please explain how you use the "easy-forex-system" lines??

lctrader11 Jan 11, 2017 12:21pm | Post# 74

echoing Ahmed's concern about where the actual price is relative to HA. Mitzi, are you entering a market order when your setup strategy meets the rules?
I've done some historical measurements, and the price can vary up to 50 pips from actual to where HA is when using the 4H charts.

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 12:27pm | Post# 75

{quote} then what is that on the chart ???? do u suggest me to follow website or indicator on chart thank u
Indi is better reacts in real time webpage i don't nou need's refresh etc...

tnandkumar Jan 11, 2017 12:31pm | Post# 76

{quote} Indi is better reacts in real time webpage i don't nou need's refresh etc...

thank you mizi..

aaven Jan 11, 2017 12:32pm | Post# 77

nice idea i start au are under DR1 and WEEKLY R1 {image}
Hello Juan007,

Could you please share the template. It would make switching to pairs very easy. Except the lines (Support and Resistance or something similar) which can be removed, one can follow the exact rules as laid out by Mr. Mizi123.

Thanks a lot.

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 12:35pm | Post# 78

1 Attachment(s)
THANKS for your nice strategy but why price is so far from the indicators ? is that right or i'm wrong ?
Ahmed that is the point that clarifys road for trade to goes in desired derection and you ride the trade here is 1 example you aim to make 400 pips on dragon 50 are nothing to wait for geting best position...
Click to Enlarge

Name: ss.png

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 12:36pm | Post# 79

Thanks for sharing, Mizi. Can you please explain how you use the "easy-forex-system" lines??
Ryder these lines ai use as a base when i open a chart and i see them i nou directly what i want to do i use them like some 100-200 Ma

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 12:39pm | Post# 80

1 Attachment(s)
EUR/JPY has survived the news and still doing well
Click to Enlarge

Name: yy.png

© Forex Factory