Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Noise free system (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=629608)

Jagg Jan 11, 2017 7:35am | Post# 41

{quote} I have modified the post bro thanc you
Problem in your post is you named the indicator here with 2 "H"
HHeiken_Ashi_Exit.ex4 3 KB
But in your template it's named (correctly) Heiken_Ashi_Exit (with 1 "H").

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 7:35am | Post# 42

hi mizi thnks for your charts... can you please tell me what are the two lines running on the chart and how to use them.. and pice is ver far from the candels,is it correct to them 11.PNG;2135149 {image}
add the curencymetter on chart it will be saver for you...

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 7:38am | Post# 43

1 Attachment(s)
Chart of the day isn't these a beauty and stres free trade
Click to Enlarge

Name: ii.png
Size: 24 KB

Juan007 Jan 11, 2017 7:42am | Post# 44

1 Attachment(s)
nice idea i start

au are under DR1 and WEEKLY R1
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM15.png
Size: 70 KB

tototexas Jan 11, 2017 7:45am | Post# 45

it's easy even for me that i am totally new...
interesting very interesting.... the currency strenght alert, not better o put on the right?

Thank you for your template and files

tnandkumar Jan 11, 2017 7:48am | Post# 46

juaan7 very nice.... can u share indicators and tamplet...

Juan007 Jan 11, 2017 7:52am | Post# 47

i need a mizi 123 confirmation about my template and indi to share here

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 8:04am | Post# 48

i need a mizi 123 confirmation about my template and indi to share here
You have everything + some extra indis wich i dont suggest thay make noise

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 8:18am | Post# 49

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: rrr.jpg
Size: 34 KB

aaven Jan 11, 2017 9:08am | Post# 50

rrr.jpg;2135239 {image}
Mizi123,

Thanks a lot for sharing the system along with the required Indi's and Template. You have a really positive attitude...

1.How does this system perform with News? Do you stay out of the market when News or Events are close by or do you keep trading as usual?

2. Do you advise to keep track of the fundamentals when trading the system?

Once again thanks...

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 9:17am | Post# 51

{quote} Mizi123, Thanks a lot for sharing the system along with the required Indi's and Template. You have a really positive attitude... 1.How does this system perform with News? Do you stay out of the market when News or Events are close by or do you keep trading as usual? 2. Do you advise to keep track of the fundamentals when trading the system? Once again thanks...
Thanc you aven, we are miroors were ppl see theselfs . Yes because i em daytrader i cont both of them take an eye on calendar before i take a trade, fundamentals are substructure of the market.
Curencymeter indi do great job on these way, he give us some clue about were curencyes are heading i advise it most.

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 9:31am | Post# 52

1 Attachment(s)
Lets try GU last attempt for today to catch the pips until daily range fulfilment
Click to Enlarge

Name: gg.png
Size: 27 KB

aaven Jan 11, 2017 9:41am | Post# 53

{quote} Thanc you aven, we are miroors were ppl see theselfs . Yes because i em daytrader i cont both of them take an eye on calendar before i take a trade, fundamentals are substructure of the market. Curencymeter indi do great job on these way, he give us some clue about were curencyes are heading i advise it most.
Hello Mizi,

Thanks for the inputs. Could you please confirm, did you mean you take an eye on calendar or don't take an eye on the calendar? Also, you use the currency meter as a substitute for fundamentals?

tototexas Jan 11, 2017 9:49am | Post# 54

1 Attachment(s)
this is crazy....WOW!
just start....
Click to Enlarge

Name: Cattura.PNG
Size: 36 KB

AKCodingEye Jan 11, 2017 9:54am | Post# 55

Lets try GU last attempt for today to catch the pips until daily range fulfilment {image}
Please can you share that ATR indicator that you have in Top-Left Corner. thanks

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 9:59am | Post# 56

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello Mizi, Thanks for the inputs. Could you please confirm, did you mean you take an eye on calendar or don't take an eye on the calendar? Also, you use the currency meter as a substitute for fundamentals?
Because i don't have seen the curency meter the market has throun me out on AU trade, Yes i see on calendar and if there is some red news and that is in contradiction with power of curencyes i stay out because i nou that i gona have hadacke , do i use surrency meter as a substitude for a fundamentals 50 : 50
Click to Enlarge

Name: au.png
Size: 33 KB

mizi123 Jan 11, 2017 10:06am | Post# 57

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Please can you share that ATR indicator that you have in Top-Left Corner. thanks
Yes sure here it is
DWMRanges.mq4

aaven Jan 11, 2017 10:09am | Post# 58

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Because i don't have seen the curency meter the market has throun me out on AU trade, Yes i see on calendar and if there is some red news and that is in contradiction with power of curencyes i stay out because i nou that i gona have hadacke , do i use surrency meter as a substitude for a fundamentals 50 : 50 {image}
Thanks Mizi123.

You talked about entering when price is making waves, and on a pullback and not just on a cross.

After scrolling some charts, i find, sometimes, just the cross is giving great pips and sometimes not. Similarly, the pullback is giving good pips and sometimes not.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Waves.png
Size: 28 KB

Do you always enter on the pullback as per the chart you have given?

Also,What's your preferred time frame?

Thanks once again. I am sorry if i am asking many questions...

bosmane Jan 11, 2017 10:11am | Post# 59

please how do i install this indicator on my mt 4

AKCodingEye Jan 11, 2017 10:11am | Post# 60

{quote} Yes sure here it is {file}
Thanks

© Forex Factory