Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/49-trading-journals)
-   -   IndiTrendz (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/628316-inditrendz)

amarfx Jan 5, 2017 5:17am | Post# 1

IndiTrendz

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

Start testing a MTF indicator " Inditrendz " and testing on 1 hr GBPUSD
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_05_Jan_17.png
Size: 48 KB

amarfx Jan 5, 2017 5:25am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
Inditrendz Panel

TF - Time Frame
Swing - Current Swing Direction
Trend - Current Trend Direction
Current Signal - Signal Direction of given trend
Current Profit - Floating Profit for given signal
Stop - Stop loss point for entry of given signal
TStop - Trailing Stop loss area
Breakout - Potential Break out zone BOB - Buy Break out Points and SOS - Sell Break out points
TP1/2 - Target zones
Summary : Number of buy signals and sell signals and net summary
Name:  IndiTrendz Panel.PNG
Views: 4659
Size:  11 KB

amarfx Jan 5, 2017 5:34am | Post# 3

This system will be spoon feeding catagory were most of a trader analytical need is pre defined wrt to traders discpline needed and give broad over view of any markets with simple clicks of attaching this indicator, and most of part, is optimized other than take profit and swing specific to markets.

amarfx Jan 5, 2017 5:43am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
A little in action with GBPUSD 1 hr
Click to Enlarge

Name: Recent GBPUSD.PNG
Size: 20 KB

reeceybwoii Jan 5, 2017 9:56am | Post# 5

Can you upload files?

amarfx Jan 6, 2017 12:23am | Post# 6

Can you upload files?
I will share ex4 after couples of months internal testing

amarfx Jan 6, 2017 12:24am | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_06JAN17.png
Size: 37 KB

reeceybwoii Jan 6, 2017 7:24am | Post# 8

{quote} I will share ex4 after couples of months internal testing
We cannot test with you?

tillionaire Jan 6, 2017 12:30pm | Post# 9

{quote} We cannot test with you?
He's going to show off then try to sell it! lmao

What else could it be if he doesn't want to provide the files...

reeceybwoii Jan 6, 2017 12:33pm | Post# 10

{quote} He's going to show off then try to sell it! lmao What else could it be if he doesn't want to provide the files...
Hmmmmm...very true

amarfx Jan 9, 2017 1:27am | Post# 11

{quote} He's going to show off then try to sell it! lmao What else could it be if he doesn't want to provide the files...
There is saying " Assumption is mother of all screwups "

amarfx Jan 9, 2017 1:31am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_09JAN17.png
Size: 47 KB

amarfx Jan 10, 2017 12:38am | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD, today looks mixed bag as over all momentum is down and intraday looks with slight positive notes, so i am ignoring this long signal on 1 hr and catch up if 15 M GBP signal again catches with this corrective flames
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_10JAN17.png
Size: 33 KB

amarfx Jan 10, 2017 3:22am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
GBP on previled downside momentum as expected !
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_10JAN17_2nd.png
Size: 39 KB

amarfx Jan 10, 2017 9:04am | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD 1 hr, So far sideway momentum prevails in action, and watch out for 15 min vs 1 hr signal for further trend clues
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_10JAN17_2nd.png
Size: 40 KB

amarfx Jan 11, 2017 1:17am | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD looks mixed bag again today, as mometum is on side lanes so far, lets wait and see how 5 min and 15 min signal proceed or break the old low zone
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_11JAN17_1st.png
Size: 43 KB

amarfx Jan 12, 2017 12:42am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD, current action indicates corrective upswing in place and evident in lower TFs 15 min but primary bias remains down
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM15_12JAN17.png
Size: 34 KB

amarfx Jan 12, 2017 12:44am | Post# 18

BTW i found still small flaws in larger time frame entries and will try to optimize them soon along with optimized SL , TP zone wrt to their time frames soon

amarfx Jan 12, 2017 3:38am | Post# 19

Also wish to add trendingness based on volatility size to this indicator in next versions but any advices what can be best line of fits to trendingness measures standard dev? or ratio of volatility ?

amarfx Jan 12, 2017 8:21am | Post# 20

Thanks for no inputs, i found myself a best possible system to measure trendiness

Potential task
1. Adding improved swing direction measures
2. Adding measure of trendiness into system ( bit exhaustive to add phase of trendiness )
3. Dynamic TP2 so riding trend with a realistic goal and trailing will be easier

amarfx Jan 12, 2017 10:32pm | Post# 21

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD trading action was quite in line with my expectation as move up was corrective in nature wrt over all higher time frame moves, and its in middle on all now with no evidence of clear direction, waiting for either 1 hr reversal indications or clear signal that matches both 15 m and 1 hr in same phase and directions
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_13JAN17.png
Size: 42 KB

amarfx Jan 16, 2017 10:58pm | Post# 22

GBPUSD, lower time frame momentum indicates a hold and correction in process, though we cant call it as reversal but bottom is in place, as long as old low were not taken out and eye higher time frames 4 hrs and Daily still points down side

amarfx Jan 17, 2017 7:57am | Post# 23

1 Attachment(s)
As expected corrective pull back is quite sharp and market didn't penerated old day lows , resistance on higher swing presist still
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_17JAN17_2nd.png
Size: 42 KB

amarfx Jan 18, 2017 12:07am | Post# 24

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD, the bottom pick was quite excellent yesterday and market had better than expected pull back, H1 and H4 indicates further momentum up side, M5 and M15 signals can be ignored in preview of possible false signals or bad RR elements in them to consider to bias any position based on M5 and M15 signals, we might add risky long based on M15 or wait till M30 restore same bias of M5 and M15 and join the momentum if aim swing targets of H1 and H4
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_18JAN17_2nd.png
Size: 36 KB

amarfx Jan 19, 2017 1:19am | Post# 25

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD no much action was seen from past 12 hrs and looks in tight range and to favour min RR entry at M5 & M15 sounds better in hope H4 if any sell signal arise leads likely to a false corrective one
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1_19JAN17_a.png
Size: 50 KB

starlimit Jan 19, 2017 3:45am | Post# 26

hi, nice setups for trading, but I think if your aim is just to post your possible setup and chart, the thread could be better in the trading journal. No offense intended i think for anybody to follow along you need to give them something to test or try to replicate... else it's you following yourself. I think you should either explain what your system intend to achieved and how. just to get everybody along

amarfx Jan 19, 2017 6:09am | Post# 27

hi, nice setups for trading, but I think if your aim is just to post your possible setup and chart, the thread could be better in the trading journal. No offense intended i think for anybody to follow along you need to give them something to test or try to replicate... else it's you following yourself. I think you should either explain what your system intend to achieved and how. just to get everybody along
1. Still its Swing direction is very basic in nature not as i needed for prefect system
2. TP part i yet working on to keep TP2 as dynamic which is self adjusting based on volatility , range, past break and few x factors
3. Trendiness to keep eye on lower TF and Higer TF so it will be some times good for position sizing and scaling when we are trading them manually with mixed time frame analysis in one go
4. I posted request to give some clues to add or improve since i didn't heard back i am working on my own before posting a working ver of system for ease of use and i need it to be prefect universal and auto optimized to all markets and conditions and profitable with spoon feed nature to trade

Above all i am just posting screen alone as i know well but it alone may be suffice to see its entry , SL , TRSL, TP etc and sense were market is heading .....

amarfx Jan 31, 2017 12:59am | Post# 28

In few more weeks i will try to implement it as open web services so any one can access near real time action of trading systems.

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 3:24am | Post# 29

1 Attachment(s)
Reworking with little modified ver and going to see virtual performance on 1 hr GBPUSD
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1.png
Size: 44 KB

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 3:29am | Post# 30

BTW i renamed this indicator as Market Trend, and i will update this post once a hr or as required

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 3:43am | Post# 31

1 Attachment(s)
Though it looks whipping in bird eye view the indi made nice pips on all time frame which is easily visible from dash board, incorrect decimal issues with 3 point decimals but for intraday it is handy to gauge the market sentiment

EURJPY 1 hr
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYH1.png
Size: 47 KB

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 3:56am | Post# 32

1 Attachment(s)
Trend Flasher , this is another custom indicator i employ in gauging the momentum of market, GBPUSD is in nice downward spirals and this indicator too is utilized as dashboard styled to make quick judgements for short term to medium term trades
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1a.png
Size: 39 KB

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 9:13am | Post# 33

Reworking with little modified ver and going to see virtual performance on 1 hr GBPUSD {image}
TP 1 Met on GBPUSD

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 9:15am | Post# 34

1 Attachment(s)
Positive signal in all TF
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1c.png
Size: 50 KB

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 9:27am | Post# 35

1 Attachment(s)
Trend Flasher scores better in MFT performance, as well as in entry but in term of targets both system need reworks and in comparative terms Market Trend is better candidate for target identification
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1d.png
Size: 52 KB

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 11:31am | Post# 36

Met Target profit 2 zone 1.29287 happy piping

amarfx Feb 5, 2019 11:50am | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
Price action of any trading instrument is contained between BOS and BOB zones ( acting as secondary signals in dashboard ) and break out of this bob and bos zone ( break out buy and sell ) represents major challenge in early trend identification and i use few more tools like dynamic trading bands for dynamic support and resistance, which indicates GBPUSD is in exhaustion now and likely in support zone with bounce limited M 5 and M 15 signals and once we have stable signals on M30 and 1 HR is wise to ride a trade, and till then it is better to focus on M5 and M30 signals for small pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1e.png
Size: 46 KB

amarfx Feb 6, 2019 10:35am | Post# 38

1 Attachment(s)
Though the price action is whipping so far and markets lacks lackluster, there is no phenomenal damages from signals on lower time frames
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM15a.png
Size: 51 KB

amarfx Feb 7, 2019 2:05am | Post# 39

Multiple timeframe signals in linear alignment i.e in short bias, and 1 hr indicates the breach of BOS area and likely its hits TP 2

amarfx Feb 7, 2019 9:14am | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1b.png
Size: 54 KB

© Forex Factory