Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Palpite - share indicators, teach, and learn (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=627246)

Js3mwtRc Feb 28, 2017 12:13pm | Post# 41

{quote} Try this or search in this thread http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...84#post9234884 {image} {file}
I am sure that this isn't what I've asked, but I'll give it a try, thank you.

ramzam Mar 16, 2017 11:38pm | Post# 42

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry for late reply.. Was on some other works failure and disappointed... Will do research onwards now... I tested this boxtrade reverse
i will test next box trae tendence too...

Mean time i completed that fibo what i asked .... Please check this .. And will do some new ideas to take trades base on that
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 22 KB
JKFibo.ex4
JKFibo.mq4

ramzam Mar 16, 2017 11:39pm | Post# 43

2 Attachment(s)
One more too please check
fibopivotbased.ex4
fibopivotbased.mq4

dexterous Apr 5, 2017 3:41am | Post# 44

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I will test this 2 elliot waves, thanks for share .
Hi palpite, pls can you adjust your fractal indicator to look like this, less fractals and only sure fractal levels. Thanks
Name:  IMG_20170405_084027.JPG
Views: 2431
Size:  46 KB

ramzam Apr 5, 2017 3:44am | Post# 45

6 Attachment(s)
palpite bro... i came to know one fractals but its payment is 150 dollars so i attached the pic .. it is same like fractals mod..
is it can be adjusted... i attached fractals mod indicator in h1 crudeoil chart too
FractalsMod.ex4
FractalsMod.mq4
FractalSupportResistance.ex4
FractalSupportResistance.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Size: 382 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 17 KB

ramzam Apr 21, 2017 12:31am | Post# 46

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 65 KB

or take one min time frame for bars... and can be 12 bars left and right.. so that every 12 min can be calculated... so in a 30 min chart we get on time red or blue dots fractals..

lukeb Apr 23, 2017 6:22pm | Post# 47

palpite bro... i came to know one fractals but its payment is 150 dollars so i attached the pic .. it is same like fractals mod.. is it can be adjusted... i attached fractals mod indicator in h1 crudeoil chart too {file} {file} {file} {file} {image} {image}
New Versions:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...95#post9784195

Comment: "for example left bars =12 and right bars =2", https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...11#post9784811
I've ran it that way in the strategy tester, seems to work fine. Repaints the fractal find though, when the right and left are imbalanced.

palpite May 14, 2017 1:20pm | Post# 48

{image} or take one min time frame for bars... and can be 12 bars left and right.. so that every 12 min can be calculated... so in a 30 min chart we get on time red or blue dots fractals..
Try to use with leftbar and rightbar = 38

palpite May 14, 2017 1:38pm | Post# 49

4 Attachment(s)
This template is very simple and can help you to decide when open your trades.

Moving Average 1

Periods = 3
shift = 0
Method = Exponential
Aply to = Close
Color = Lime
-----------------------------------
Moving Average 2

Periods = 13
shift = 0
Method = Exponential
Aply to = Close
Color = Red

-----------------------------------
Moving Average 3

Periods = 22
shift = 0
Method = Smothed
Aply to = Typical Price
Color = DeepSkyBlue

Click to Enlarge

Name: c.png
Size: 186 KB
CM_Strength.mq4
Didi_index_mtf+alerts+lines nmc.mq4
Symbol changer_Pairs.mq4

palpite May 14, 2017 2:32pm | Post# 50

2 Attachment(s)
Daily, Weekly and Montly Hi/Lo + Open price

Click to Enlarge

Size: 41 KB
Roszey_Pivot.mq4

palpite May 14, 2017 2:41pm | Post# 51

{image} or take one min time frame for bars... and can be 12 bars left and right.. so that every 12 min can be calculated... so in a 30 min chart we get on time red or blue dots fractals..
I have 1 idea for use with the fractak mod. You put orders with stops above and below the levels using 1 EA. What you thing?

ramzam May 15, 2017 6:44am | Post# 52

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I have 1 idea for use with the fractak mod. You put orders with stops above and below the levels using 1 EA. What you thing?
sorry for late reply..went out of station for more than 10 days for some medical purpose... now reached home and looking all...
yes this one is good idea.. but how come we define this elaborately...
because i thought of take buy or sell as per that signal and book at 10 pips or 20 pips...
Click to Enlarge

Size: 25 KB

ramzam May 15, 2017 9:05am | Post# 53

2 Attachment(s)
please suggest with this settings
Click to Enlarge

Size: 23 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 29 KB

palpite May 15, 2017 2:28pm | Post# 54

1 Attachment(s)
please suggest with this settings {image} {image}
This way

Click to Enlarge

Size: 23 KB

And you will use 1 EA for put the stop loss and take profit. And you can use martingale in this strategy too.

If you wanna try i can explain better how you do this.

ramzam May 15, 2017 11:47pm | Post# 55

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} This way {image} And you will use 1 EA for put the stop loss and take profit. And you can use martingale in this strategy too. If you wanna try i can explain better how you do this. .
yes this is one point ... for above / below lines... very good idea and book with 1 percent...

but on the lines is also i want... when blue / red dot appears start trade and book with 1 percent..
so 2 conditions on this .... one is with the lines and above or below lines... booking part is 1 percent or 0.75 percent
what about this
Click to Enlarge

Size: 16 KB

palpite May 16, 2017 2:07am | Post# 56

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} yes this is one point ... for above / below lines... very good idea and book with 1 percent... but on the lines is also i want... when blue / red dot appears start trade and book with 1 percent.. so 2 conditions on this .... one is with the lines and above or below lines... booking part is 1 percent or 0.75 percent what about this {image}
We can change the fractalsmod for other indi, see. And the EA will put the same stop loss and take profit

I will open some others using my demo account

Click to Enlarge

Size: 90 KB
ZigZag line v4.mq4
[Esike EA Lot.mq4

palpite May 16, 2017 2:15am | Post# 57

1 Attachment(s)
Open the first trade. Lets see the result

Click to Enlarge

Size: 30 KB

If the market hit your stop loss. You open other trade reverse using martingale.

Trade 1 = 0.01 lot
Trade reverse = 0.03 lot

ramzam May 16, 2017 2:23am | Post# 58

ok will see result first

saad007 May 16, 2017 2:37am | Post# 59

This template is very simple and can help you to decide when open your trades. Moving Average 1 Periods = 3 shift = 0 Method = Exponential Aply to = Close Color = Lime ----------------------------------- Moving Average 2 Periods = 13 shift = 0 Method = Exponential Aply to = Close Color = Red ----------------------------------- Moving Average 3 Periods = 22 shift = 0 Method = Smothed Aply to = Typical Price Color = DeepSkyBlue {image} {file} {file} {file}
Hello Palpite
Please share more experience about this strategy.How do you use these indicators to enter.

TIA!

palpite May 16, 2017 2:55am | Post# 60

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello Palpite Please share more experience about this strategy.How do you use these indicators to enter. TIA!
Using the indi CM_Streng and moving Average. And the indi Didi index give the signal for open the order

In this case GBP is above the USD

But i look the USD index too for confirm my entry

Click to Enlarge

Size: 215 KB

© Forex Factory