Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Trading with Super signals channel (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=620746)

indalico Dec 6, 2016 12:12pm | Post# 1

Trading with Super signals channel

Hi all,

Because GhostBiker is now a COMMERCIAL MEMBER this is a new thread to continue with the development of the super signals channels system without GB and the 100 pips indicator.

All on this threat need to be free and clear, please post only MQ4 free files, here no secrets and non commercial.

ALL TYPE OF PERSONS ARE WELLCOME HERE, INCLUDED TROLLS AND BABLERS.

redoktober Dec 6, 2016 12:19pm | Post# 2

Hi all, Because GhostBiker is now a COMMERCIAL MEMBER this is a new thread to continue with the development of the super signals channels system without GB and the 100 pips indicator. All on this threat need to be free and clear, please post only MQ4 free files, here no secrets and non commercial. ALL TYPE OF PERSONS ARE WELLCOME HERE, INCLUDED TROLLS AND BABLERS.
Well done Indalico !
Good luck for your new System .

indalico Dec 6, 2016 12:23pm | Post# 3

7 Attachment(s)
Edition on 07/12/2016 to post new Absolute strenght histogram with vertical lines and alerts
Edition on 07/12/2016 to post new Renko super signals histogram
Edition on 07/12/2016 to post simple settings for double super signals channel
Edition on 07/12/2016 to post new template

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 83 KB

Super signals+absolute strengh.tpl
A_info+clock Forex.mq4
Currency meter.mq4
Renko Super-signals_v3 double.mq4
Renko Super-signals_v3 Histogram.mq4
Absolute Strenght Histogram.mq4

le celte Dec 6, 2016 12:26pm | Post# 4

Bonsoir,
I'm in
Thanks and cheers
jf

indalico Dec 6, 2016 12:30pm | Post# 5

This thread is derivated from the GB 100 pips daily target easy to use thread, I like the super signals channel indicator and I think that it can be very useful to find reversal areas but the 100 pips indicator gives very delayed signals because that we have to look for another signals triger generator.

I have done a Super signals histogram with the 1 hour settings to work like our trend indicator and the absolute strenght histogram like the signals triger generator.

indalico Dec 6, 2016 12:48pm | Post# 6

First of all, this system is not tested is totally new for me. I am going to test on M15 chart with the following settings.

1. Super signals double indicator: dist1=72,shift1=36,dist2=288,shift2=144
  2. Super signals histogram: period 96 that represents the 1 hour chart channel you can see in thick line and main channel label
  3. Absolute strenght histogram: settings 3,3,3,1,96

TRADING RULES

1. The super signals histogram is same channel the main channel super signals double, represents the 1 hour channel and we are going to use it like our trend indicator.
  2. The ASH=absolute strenght histogram is a smoothed RSI and we are going to use like the triger signals generator.
  3. If the SSH=super signals histogram is blue we wait for a blue signal on the ASH to entry long
  4. If the SSH=super signals histogram is red we wait for a red signal on the ASH to entry short
  5. We have the stoploss on the closest last super signals channel dot or we can use a fix SL of 10-20 pips free choice
  6. The take profit, we have to test
  7. Meanwhile the SSH is blue we can reentry long with each ASH blue signal and opposite for shorts
  8. Best signals are when the SSH just changed his colour and we have the first ASH signal

FILTERS

1. Dont entry a long trade if the price have done all the long ADR day movement and opposite
  2. Dont entry a trade if the price is arriving to the opposite main SS main channel on chart, the thick channel line

All type of opinions, advice, help,etc are wellcome.

le celte Dec 6, 2016 1:03pm | Post# 7

Bonsoir,
Can I ask which of yours Indies are repainting and what does not repaint, please ?

Thank for your sharing

cheers
jf

sorry for my english ...

indalico Dec 6, 2016 1:12pm | Post# 8

Hi lecelte,

The absolute strenght histogram is a smoothed RSI and not repaints after the current bar is closed like all not repainting indicators.
The super signals histogram like the SS channels is just a high-low follower of X periods and if the price still going up the channel still moving up but because the ASH is and RSI we never will have the ASH signal before the SSH signals that means that the signals we are going to enter a trade not repaints .

We are going to enter a trade when the ASH give the signal, the SSH is just to be alert and to know on which direction we are going to trade.
The ASH signal appears always after the SSH is fixed never before.

All the indicators I am going to post will be open mq4 files and it is very easy to check what type of indicator it is and if repaints.

ALL FREE, ALL CLEAR AND NO SECRETS these are the rules of this thread.

floydiano7 Dec 6, 2016 1:43pm | Post# 9

I'm in.
Indalico I post this in the other thread.

"Indalico I thank you the twist that you brought to the indies. Love your work.
I would like to ask you if it's possible in the Evolution Slope v2 no repainting (the one that put the lines on the chart), have the possibility to choose a different timeframe. Just like BBxTrend GhostBiker Histogram."

If your answer is no no problem. I will continue follow your good work.

rcbarlow Dec 6, 2016 1:58pm | Post# 10

Like what I see so far.

indalico Dec 6, 2016 2:00pm | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
Hi floydiano7,

The evolution slope indi like the 100 pips indi are just a hull moving average indicators, I post one multitimeframe just set the HMAdivisor to 2 and you have the evolution slope.
It is a non repainting indicator after the current bar is closed.

Hma mtf with alerts.mq4

floydiano7 Dec 6, 2016 2:12pm | Post# 12

Hi floydiano7, The evolution slope indi like the 100 pips indi are just a hull moving average indicators, I post one multitimeframe just set the HMAdivisor to 2 and you have the evolution slope. It is a non repainting indicator after the current bar is closed. {file}
Ty very much.

libiol Dec 6, 2016 2:35pm | Post# 13

Hi Indalico! How can I remove the info panel from the uper rigth coner?

Mani82 Dec 6, 2016 2:47pm | Post# 14

Thank you redoktober, {image} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file}
Good work

eghbaleh Dec 6, 2016 3:13pm | Post# 15

Thanks indalico

stefanaleksi Dec 6, 2016 3:58pm | Post# 16

Very good system!
Just if yu can crlarify me something?
What of this indicator rapaint just chanels or some indicator more?
Thanks you!

ezmonyfx Dec 6, 2016 5:23pm | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 39 KB
seems like vertical lines are not painting and I don't see a place for suffix in currency meter so doesn't work with traders way. Ill be following best of luck

floydiano7 Dec 6, 2016 5:42pm | Post# 18

Hi floydiano7, The evolution slope indi like the 100 pips indi are just a hull moving average indicators, I post one multitimeframe just set the HMAdivisor to 2 and you have the evolution slope. It is a non repainting indicator after the current bar is closed. {file}
When a different TF is chosen the vertical lines don't appear. Can you give a look?
Ty.

maxwell-eqtn Dec 6, 2016 6:04pm | Post# 19

The Renko Super Signal Histogram is a Big Time Repainter

solidfxtrade Dec 6, 2016 8:31pm | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
was just having a browse and saw this thread, out of interest i loaded only renko super signals to have a bit of a look, put it on the AUD USD chart and it gave a signal within a minute, i had to go out and was not looking for trades so just put a small short trade on and left, not even thinking about the pending AUD news (Gross Domestic Product). came home to one hell of a surprise, lucky coincedence
Cheers all
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 150 KB

fxrambo Dec 7, 2016 12:31am | Post# 21

put the current chart of eu or au

MoneyZilla Dec 7, 2016 12:57am | Post# 22

I need Rich!

Learnt Fast? I need FAST! Fast learned!

Profits Money EVERYDAY?

MoneyZilla Dec 7, 2016 1:04am | Post# 23

1 Attachment(s)
the 100 pips indicator...
I make pip? Look! 200 pips day? more? maybe more!
Click to Enlarge

Name: i-make-pip?.png
Size: 475 KB
Channels make Me rich? I love channels! Will learnt FAST!

Arabier Dec 7, 2016 1:31am | Post# 24

Hi all, Because GhostBiker is now a COMMERCIAL MEMBER this is a new thread to continue with the development of the super signals channels system without GB and the 100 pips indicator. All on this threat need to be free and clear, please post only MQ4 free files, here no secrets and non commercial. ALL TYPE OF PERSONS ARE WELLCOME HERE, INCLUDED TROLLS AND BABLERS.
Thnx mate. Very nice of you

fxrambo Dec 7, 2016 1:47am | Post# 25

please can someone post the current chart for eu or au with channels

indalico Dec 7, 2016 2:26am | Post# 26

Hi all to reply all the questions,

1. This is a new thread and a new system for me, not tested, you have to test for yourself if you like it.
  2. I dont want to post any trades on demo accounts or false trades, if you are a fantastic trader and you win a lot of pips donīt lose your time watching beginners threads
  3. ASH is an RSI indi not repaints
  4. SSH is a high-low channel follower and repaint until the high-low is fixed like if you draw a reistance-support line and the price broke this line and you have to move it
  5. The lines on the chart was hand draw I am working to have automatic alerts, when I finish I will ost
  6. About the suffix in the currency meter is very easy to modify on the code I will do and post
  7. The 100 pips indicator is a hull moving average cross nothing secret not a magician crystal ball, similar signals than the ASH but here no lines on chart

ALL TYPE OF PERSONS AND OPINIONS ARE WELLCOME HERE, INCLUDED TROLLS AND BABLERS, ALL FREE, ALL CLEAR, NO SECRETS, NO LIES

These are the rules of this thread.

8tango Dec 7, 2016 2:59am | Post# 27

Could you show us on a chart whats is the super signals histogram, absolute strenght histogram and super signals histogram?
Could you show us on a chart a long and short entry?

Js3mwtRc Dec 7, 2016 4:14am | Post# 28

First of all, this system is not tested is totally new for me. I am going to test on M15 chart with the following settings. Super signals double indicator: dist1=72,shift1=36,dist2=288,shift2=144 Super signals histogram: dist1=288,shift1=144 that represents the 1 hour chart channel Absolute strenght histogram: settings 3,3,3,1 TRADING RULES The super signals histogram is same channel the main channel super signals double, represents the 1 hour channel and we are going to use it like our trend indicator. The ASH=absolute strenght histogram is a smoothed...

Can you share your ADR levels indicator?

redoktober Dec 7, 2016 4:21am | Post# 29

1 Attachment(s)
Ok , here we go again .
Indalico has left Ghostbiker and he opened his own thread (this) , and Ghostbiker what it does ?
Click on IGNORING !

Ghostbiker not accept the dialogue nor rules , he would like to be the only one on FF , he is a dangerous anti-democratic .

GB , you were unmasked and Banned in Germany, but here still insist . But here too, will be your time soon.
GB , you are only a poor man , a failed trader ( and Banned ) .

Click to Enlarge

Name: i.jpg
Size: 117 KB

indalico Dec 7, 2016 4:23am | Post# 30

Can you share your ADR levels indicator?

It is on post 3 the indicator infoforex calculate the 50 and 100 % ADR and draw to horizontal lines.

I still working on that system when I have any news I will post with a chart.

colombino Dec 7, 2016 4:57am | Post# 31

Hi Indalico,

thanks for your effort. How does the profit / loss ratio looks like with this strategy?

As I already wrote in an other thread, the renko channel is nothing else then the ordinary DONCHIAN BANDS indicator.
If you want to visually backtest this indicator, just plot Donchian bands on your chart (setting about 15) and you will see exactly where the Renko channel was in the past, before it repainted.

Hope it will helps with better visual backetsting and further development of this strategy.

Arabier Dec 7, 2016 5:06am | Post# 32

1 Attachment(s)
Indalico

Plse see the attached picture with the signals window.

I am on the M15 chart, however, the signal indicates @ 1HR Channel.

Plse advice the meaning of the signal indicates @ 1HR Channel. Is the signal also on the HR1 TF?
Click to Enlarge

Name: New Picture (1).jpg
Size: 97 KB

indalico Dec 7, 2016 5:41am | Post# 33

Hi Indalico, thanks for your effort. How does the profit / loss ratio looks like with this strategy? As I already wrote in an other thread, the renko channel is nothing else then the ordinary DONCHIAN BANDS indicator. If you want to visually backtest this indicator, just plot Donchian bands on your chart (setting about 15) and you will see exactly where the Renko channel was in the past, before it repainted. Hope it will helps with better visual backetsting and further development of this strategy.
Thank you Colombino,

Yes I know the SS indi is the donchian channel shifted back the half of the period setting, same indicator same signals just I prefer SS because chart looks more clean.

indalico Dec 7, 2016 5:44am | Post# 34

Indalico Plse see the attached picture with the signals window. I am on the M15 chart, however, the signal indicates @ 1HR Channel. Plse advice the meaning of the signal indicates @ 1HR Channel. Is the signal also on the HR1 TF? {image}
The double super signals provide you with two channels on chart the thick line represents the 1 hour channel and the thin line channel the 15 minutes channel, double dot is price touching main 1 hour channel simple dot is price touching the weak 15 minutes channel.

This system not finished I still working when I have any news I will post it.

ezmonyfx Dec 7, 2016 6:03am | Post# 35

please can someone post the current chart for eu or au with channels
https://charts.mql5.com/13/393/audusdi-m15-tw-corp.pngdon't have stuff in left hand corner wont work with my broker so I have a little meter in right hand corner for now

fx60 Dec 7, 2016 6:16am | Post# 36

Hi Indalico, if I want to work in H1, the renko super signal does not draw 2 channel but only one. We have to change the settings?
Thanks for the answer

indalico Dec 7, 2016 6:28am | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Indalico, if I want to work in H1, the renko super signal does not draw 2 channel but only one. We have to change the settings? Thanks for the answer
Yes you have to change the setting AUTOADJUST to false and then you can use the settings you like it.

The settings I am testing are on 1 hour chart main channel 24/12, if you have AUTOADJUST on true the indicator give you same settings when you change chart timeframe.

Anyway I posted a new double super signals channel with settings easier to understand.

Renko Super-signals_v3 double.mq4

indalico Dec 7, 2016 6:37am | Post# 38

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

I just posted the ASH and the SSH with the alerts option to draw vertical lines and alerts message.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 84 KB

Ok on the chart you can find that the best signals are when the SSH just changed colour and ASH give us his first signal, we can set the SL on the double dot and to be inside the trade until the SSH change colour.

This is just an example of trading system, please donīt follow like the HOLY GRAIL and always use Stp Loss, like GB use to say "You have a brain use it".

bassemmixez Dec 7, 2016 6:47am | Post# 39

am in

ezmonyfx Dec 7, 2016 8:51am | Post# 40

Hi all, I just posted the ASH and the SSH with the alerts option to draw vertical lines and alerts message. {image} Ok on the chart you can find that the best signals are when the SSH just changed colour and ASH give us his first signal, we can set the SL on the double dot and to be inside the trade until the SSH change colour. This is just an example of trading system, please dont follow like the HOLY GRAIL and always use Stp Loss, like GB use to say "You have a brain use it".
where is the new indi that posts the vertical lines?

© Forex Factory