Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Trading with Super signals channel (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=620746)

webglobe Oct 9, 2019 5:58pm | Post# 381

{quote} hi, {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file}

thanks. needed this semafor for my binary

Freek Oct 9, 2019 6:03pm | Post# 382

done for the day. i just posted the video on youtube please do take your time to watch the video and practice in a demo account to build your level of confidence before going live . As i said earlier i'm gonna start a thread as soon as possible https://youtu.be/qZGduuOfGgI
wow, very impressive judosky, thanks a lot for taking the time to do the video!

best regards

kette Oct 9, 2019 6:09pm | Post# 383

{quote} thanks. needed this semafor for my binary
I like to make the things available so you all know where the market is

You all do well here, that's how you learn

Freek Oct 9, 2019 6:52pm | Post# 384

@Judosky

2 questions,

On the H4 TF do you wait for the candle to close to pick the deviation point?

can you please provide the color config of the Brillant Indie? on the template you provided its not loading, probably because the indicator is in a different folder in you mt4.

Dps Oct 9, 2019 9:13pm | Post# 385

done for the day. i just posted the video on youtube please do take your time to watch the video and practice in a demo account to build your level of confidence before going live . As i said earlier i'm gonna start a thread as soon as possible https://youtu.be/qZGduuOfGgI
Many thanks Judoski..it as very helpful..and clears many doubts..

Navidh1991 Oct 10, 2019 1:33am | Post# 386

The only false signal I had yesterday on EURAUD sl hit with 11 pips.

Today morning I got EURJPY EURCAD setups.

Navidh1991 Oct 10, 2019 1:34am | Post# 387

{quote} try this {file}
Thanks bro

The1Student Oct 10, 2019 1:43am | Post# 388

Judoski: We got a gbpaud buy yesterday i waa waiting for any 4h semaphore but didnt come instead went lower. What did i do wrong and what is the SL?

judoski Oct 10, 2019 2:28am | Post# 389

Inserted Video

judoski Oct 10, 2019 2:32am | Post# 390

Judoski: We got a gbpaud buy yesterday i waa waiting for any 4h semaphore but didnt come instead went lower. What did i do wrong and what is the SL?
post a screenshot let me see

judoski Oct 10, 2019 2:50am | Post# 391

@Judosky 2 questions, On the H4 TF do you wait for the candle to close to pick the deviation point? can you please provide the color config of the Brillant Indie? on the template you provided its not loading, probably because the indicator is in a different folder in you mt4.
just pick a deviation point

themasterkey Oct 10, 2019 2:57am | Post# 392

@Judoski, I have read the whole thread and I am following. Looking forward to the progress of this system, but more importantly, that more of us can pull of what you are doing.

Also do you have any open trades running a long time in draw down, and what is the worst draw down you experienced for the wins that you posted so far. I am asking so I can understand how to do the position sizing correctly.

Thank you in advance!

8tango Oct 10, 2019 3:27am | Post# 393

3 Attachment(s)
This morning I took this trade from EURJPY but it's a loss, what is wrong on my setup?

Could you post your template with right indicator paramaters?
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYM5.png
Size: 75 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYM15.png
Size: 74 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYM30.png
Size: 69 KB

Navidh1991 Oct 10, 2019 3:38am | Post# 394

EURCAD sl hit with - 21 pips
EURJPY GBPAUD running

8tango Oct 10, 2019 3:40am | Post# 395

Do you take a sell trade on EURJPY like me?

Do you have the same setup as on my pictures?

Where is your stoploss?

Loqito Oct 10, 2019 3:41am | Post# 396

Just to mention - ASH indicator lines also repaint after candle close, happened today with GBPAUD and EURGBP 1H TF after price made new HH/LL.

themasterkey Oct 10, 2019 3:45am | Post# 397

@Navidh1991,

Please share the brilliant reversals color setting for each circle , thank you. Good to see more people doing well with this strategy.

thank you and many green pips brother.

Navidh1991 Oct 10, 2019 4:08am | Post# 398

@Navidh1991, Please share the brilliant reversals color setting for each circle , thank you. Good to see more people doing well with this strategy. thank you and many green pips brother.
It is working with its default settings. However I'll send setting when I go home. I'm at work now

sakultrader Oct 10, 2019 4:11am | Post# 399

This morning I took this trade from EURJPY but it's a loss, what is wrong on my setup? Could you post your template with right indicator paramaters? {image} {image} {image}
Tango i am not expert for this strategy yet, but in the M30 TF in your screen you can see level one indicator for the buy after signal candle closing. So i think that trade is not according the rules.

Navidh1991 Oct 10, 2019 4:37am | Post# 400

It seems that I have problem with euro pairs from yesterday. EURJPY near sl. Maybe cause of euro meeting news

© Forex Factory