Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   TEB2 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=61902)

Aston Martin Jun 11, 2011 2:38pm | Post# 101

Thanks TEB63

Thanks TEB63 for sharing this method with us and stopping by and sharing a few words with us. I'm sure those who are really trying to succeed in this business appreciate your help.

I'm new to this forum and your thread was one that I came across so I have only posted in this thread. I was able to have very successful trades last week using this method. I also was able to drop down to a lower time frame and take trades in the direction of the H4 chart. All in all, I was able to add 24.6% to my capital. Albeit, it's a demo account for right now but I'm still very satisfied with that.

Once again, thanks for stopping by and sharing this great method with us.

Great to see people enjoying this system!!!
Itís a great one ... one of the best I ever did!!
I see some people that really understand it and so are really doing it well!!

I think MTF itís the best way to trade until you can just do Price action!
KISS is always the best way-
[color=black][font=Verdana]** You still need S/R levels...

Aston Martin Jun 11, 2011 2:43pm | Post# 102

Thanks For Sharing

Congrats on your success with this method. I absolutely love this method as it's very simple. I have not been using it as long as you have as I just started on Wednesday I believe but I did not have a losing trade and I was able to pocket some nice gains. It's still a demo account for me but if I have a nice upcoming week, I am going to deposit some money into my Oanda account and trade pennies until I feel very confident and then I will deposit a larger amount.

If you have screenshots or the results of your trades and gains, would you mind sharing them with us so we all can benefit from them. If not, I understand.

Either way, I hope you continue to make profits in your trading.

Past two trading weeks by using this strategy on EU i traded a total of 15 trades and to my amazement i got 11 winners and 4 losses. Thank you...

i am trying to reduce the losses by getting more into ur strategy, but it will take time of trading..like trial and error experimentation...

i got good results so thought to post

have a nice weekend

gspe Jun 12, 2011 3:38am | Post# 103

No it is not the weakness of MTF rather itís the weakness of EA!!
Hi TEB63,
I completely agree with you.
English is not my primary language so sometimes i made mistake.

What i posted here is just an indicator not an EA, the decision to take a trade is still yours, it can just help you with colour and alarm.

gspe

Forex37 Jun 12, 2011 4:03am | Post# 104

Forex 37 (changed your tag again )

What have you added to FF but a big mouth
ho... I see you have done... nothing !!!

If you knew anything you would know all most all my systems are really the same!!

just a diff tool used

... I uses tools were you are a .... LOL

Have a great day mr FOREX TOOL,

From TEB

I don t understand a word!

Forex37

Aston Martin Jun 13, 2011 11:49am | Post# 105

Most Recent Trade

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the screenshot of my most recent trade. The 1.4400 area seems to be capping the move north so I will keep and eye on that area. Mondays seems to usually be pretty slow and things tend to pick up on Tuesday through Thursday. Right now I'm positive a few pips but nothing great.

I will post a chart later as my trade continues to develop.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Moving North.png
Size: 83 KB

Aston Martin Jun 13, 2011 3:56pm | Post# 106

Slowly Creeping

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my most recent screenshot. The long trade that I'm in is slowly creeping higher and higher. I will continue to hold as long as things are still pointing north.

It seems that I'm the only one posting charts and consistently posting in the thread so I was wondering if what I'm posting is helpful or just useless? The reason I'm asking is because if it's of no help and this thread is just dying (so sad by the way because it's a great method) then I'm thinking of just opening my own journal and I will just post my trades there with no charts for my own purposes (I keep my own charts on my computer so no need to double post in a journal) and save me some time. I know I don't want to keep posting here and in a journal as well. I don't mind staying with the thread as long as my post are helpful and people can benefit from them but if not, I will save myself the time and just stop posting and create a journal where I can just put my entries and exits and no charts.

Any feedback you are willing to share is greatly appreciated.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Slowly Creeping.png
Size: 84 KB

Aston Martin Jun 14, 2011 1:38am | Post# 107

Still Creeping

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my newest screenshot. Hopefully the market will pick up some juice tonight during the London session. I would prefer that it move north as I'm long but I just want to see it pick up some steam and make some moves.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Still Creeping.png

Aston Martin Jun 14, 2011 2:45am | Post# 108

Closed My Long

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my newest screenshot. Maybe a bit premature but I will live with taking my profits early on an occasional trade or two.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Taking My Profits.png

Aston Martin Jun 15, 2011 10:42am | Post# 109

Nice Trade & Last Screenshot

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my most recent and last screenshot. I seem to be the only person posting in this thread so I'm just going to save myself the time and continue to keep my own journal on my own computer without sharing the screenshots here. I'm sure many people are just making profits over and over again, and the method is simple to understand, so there is no need to post and that's why this thread probably died.

It's amusing to me how if a thread is not discussing about creating an EA, the thread just dies. Well I have my own personal opinion about EA's but I will just keep that to myself.

It has been fun posting here and sharing my thoughts with the thread. I'm doing exceptionally well with this method and also trading off the M15 chart as well. Keep your trading simple, believe in your ability and you can succeed in this business. Always remember that you have total control over how your life turns out. Believe in yourself and don't let anybody stop you from reaching your goals.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Nice Bearish Trade.png

gmain Jun 18, 2011 1:01pm | Post# 110

ASHTON MARTIN

please keep posting your trades I have been watching and learning on the sidelines

thanks gmain

Desiree Apr 1, 2016 7:17pm | Post# 111

Here is my most recent and last screenshot. I seem to be the only person posting in this thread so I'm just going to save myself the time and continue to keep my own journal on my own computer without sharing the screenshots here. I'm sure many people are just making profits over and over again, and the method is simple to understand, so there is no need to post and that's why this thread probably died. It's amusing to me how if a thread is not discussing about creating an EA, the thread just dies. Well I have my own personal opinion about EA's...
Thank you, Aston Martin, for all your posts. Sometimes, years later people can read your posts and still benefit from them, like I am. So, thank you for taking the time to post all your thoughts and screenshots. They are very informative and inspirational.

brath Apr 2, 2016 9:12pm | Post# 112

good stuff does it still work

Desiree Apr 4, 2016 6:57am | Post# 113

good stuff does it still work
I am trying it, but not sure yet.

brath Apr 4, 2016 7:27am | Post# 114

it worked for me today are you on skype ?

ranger_lp Apr 5, 2016 2:50pm | Post# 115

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, i have some free time this week end, so i wrote an indicator for this nice system. You have just to choose the two Time Frames, Higher TF and Signal TF. The indicator print an Arrow when the conditions are meet and if you want do an alarm or send an email. Let me know what do you think about it and if you need some modification. Hope that you like it. gspe {image} {image} {file}
Hi. Was trying a variation of this strategy monitoring 4TFs instead of 2 (H1-W1). I modified your indicator but I can't get the alerts to fire properly for all 4 TFs. Could you look at it and see what needs to change? Thanks.

TEB2 1.00a.mq4

© Forex Factory