Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (binned per thread starterís request) Crocodile VS Ghostbiker (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=617458)

redoktober Dec 2, 2016 5:30am | Post# 361

{quote} Initiating unwarranted sexist comments against Ghost Biker to mock her by comparing her to Miss Universe is your definition of Ironic? Below snapshot to jog your memory: {image} Yup. Those were my exact words in Post#397. I barely started playing by your own rules, you start screaming bloody murder... A small piece of advice from this idiot: Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
"Initiating unwarranted sexist comments against Ghost Biker to mock her by comparing her to Miss Universe is your definition of Ironic?"
Yes , it was ironic words, but you're too ignorant to understand it.

"I barely started playing by your own rules"
Well, the battle has just begun.

Ah , I forgot : , you're pitiful , a poor failed trader.

redoktober Dec 2, 2016 5:31am | Post# 362

{quote} Hahahah. Dear Ghostbiker, I am not a commercial member because no one would buy anything from me. While on the other hand, you are a commercial member that can only sell here. Poor guy. I am a crappy trader. My trade explorer says i am bad. I never said i am good. It does not matter now if i blow up my account because you are already in the commercial section. Did you not remember what i said? I would not stop until you are banned from Forexfactory or in the commercial section. Look where are you now? Have you tried posting on another thread?...
Wonderfull words CrocodileRex , I quote it :

" Look where are you now ? Have you tried posting on another thread ? Did it work ?
Didn't your parents teach you ? Don't lie, don't steal, don't rob and don't cheat. This is your karma now. "

I believe that in these days, Ghostbiker ( and his watchdog ) will have a bit of liver trouble.

CrocodileRex Dec 2, 2016 5:37am | Post# 363

CrocodileRex is a bad liar had not a "private conversation" with me

Bad crocodile. Bad bad crocodile.

I forbid you to come visit this commercial thread again. Commercial thread is for all the cool ghosts. You belong only in the lake of the normal members lounge.

I have just unsubscribed myself from this thread. Can i ban myself from this thread?

IPMan Dec 2, 2016 5:48am | Post# 364

{quote} Could you please say that in english, please?
You better tell that to your queen: ghostbiker.

aaven Dec 2, 2016 5:52am | Post# 365

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} "Initiating unwarranted sexist comments against Ghost Biker to mock her by comparing her to Miss Universe is your definition of Ironic?" Yes , it was ironic words, but you're too ignorant to understand it. "I barely started playing by your own rules" Well, the battle has just begun. Ah , I forgot : , you're pitiful , a poor failed trader.
"Yes , it was ironic words, but you're too ignorant to understand it."

Click to Enlarge

Name: 27365319.jpg
Size: 191 KB

aaven Dec 2, 2016 5:57am | Post# 366

{quote} You better tell that to your queen: ghostbiker.
Sorry about that IP man. I shouldn't have mocked your English. Please accept my apologizes.

MoneyZilla Dec 2, 2016 6:05am | Post# 367

{quote} Take a bow Ghost Biker.... Amidst all the criticism you stuck by your guns and came out blazing victoriously.... Ghost Biker...
aaven, i have been once in your position, defending a good, talented trader, who end up stupid at the end (GoodBoy). one guy against all others. i do know the feeling. it is not a good one. therefore you have my sympathies for being really brave, although i do not feel the same way about GB...

Guys, could you please stop attacking GB and her brave defender? Pay aaven respect for he/she has balls to fight you all.

You got GB set as commercial. Got what you wanted. You won. Enjoy your victory. Leave those who lost to figure out what to do next...

aaven Dec 2, 2016 6:27am | Post# 368

{quote} aaven, i have been once in your position, defending a good, talented trader, who end up stupid at the end (GoodBoy). one guy against all others. i do know the feeling. it is not a good one. therefore you have my sympathies for being really brave, although i do not feel the same way about GB... Guys, could you please stop attacking GB and her brave defender? Pay aaven respect for he/she has balls to fight you all. You got GB set as commercial. Got what you wanted. You won. Enjoy your victory. Leave those who lost to figure out what...
Hello Money Zilla,

Thanks for taking the time to share your insight...

One point i disagree with you is that Ghost Biker lost. Not withstanding the delay, she has backed her claims. Period. It interests me in the least whether a certain group has won or lost.

Also, I have read some of your posts in the past and your wisdom has contributed in navigating the forex world a little easier. I have high regard for you.

I am calling it peace from my end, only because you said so...

boopbuup Dec 2, 2016 6:32am | Post# 369

This topic seem so much hot !!!!!
Very enjoyable!!

birdland Dec 2, 2016 6:41am | Post# 370

{quote} Go complain this to Twee, the moderator of this forum. You think i care? Check my post history. Do you think i give a damn about this account here? I don't contribute much but i very like to expose scammers on my free time. I have nothing to lose here while ghostbiker lost his enormous amount of time and effort creating fake screenshots and demo accounts just to gain trust. All destroyed once moved into the commercial section. If he wants to sell the indicator/script, be upfront about it. Don't mention "it's not a commercial thread" while...
well, why i am then successful with the GB-style?
i have not the 90% hitrate yet, but every day at least 70-100 pips.

boopbuup Dec 2, 2016 6:49am | Post# 371

{quote} well, why i am then successful with the GB-style? i have not the 90% hitrate yet, but every day at least 70-100 pips.
Okay, people just ask him for "evidence". Since almost everyone failed with his strategy and uptil now, among successful followers , not even 1 can show a proper evidence.
It is okay that is your way of trading. Then you have option to just follow the strategy and just stay silent . Time will say that you are right or wrong.
But if your make a statement, please take responsibilities. Many newbie will be pulled in, risking all their income following your statements.
Many have tried and failed. So do i, i applied it for 2 days and observed that i will burn out all my money.
As long as you have no proper evidence, please don't trick newbies like me. It is like a CRIMINAL!!!

Pip-Miner Dec 2, 2016 7:02am | Post# 372

1 Attachment(s)
Gb goodnight new home..
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  69 KB

ghostbiker Dec 2, 2016 7:23am | Post# 373

{quote} well, why i am then successful with the GB-style? i have not the 90% hitrate yet, but every day at least 70-100 pips.
- the others here have not the brain to following any rules

- and they find CrocodileRex trading style good and profitable hehehe very profitable hehehe

- look the Crocodiles trading style with 13.9% loss only today oh oh minus 16.0% while I write here

redoktober Dec 2, 2016 8:49am | Post# 374

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} "aaven , Post#365" {image}
Name:  gw.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  197 KB

ghostbiker Dec 2, 2016 9:53am | Post# 375

1 Attachment(s)
@boopbuup: you follow better the rules and the nice system of CrocodileRex
it is better for your account so you have 100 Pips per day, but sure us loss and fast hehe

Click to Enlarge

Name: ZZ_CrocodileRex.JPG
Size: 175 KB

RookiePips Dec 2, 2016 11:27am | Post# 376

Hi everyone, If you guys haven't noticed, we have a new kid in town named Ghostbiker and he/she is making fuss in the FF forum about 90% win rate/ daily 100 pips, etc. So, it's very simple. Load up a trade explorer. I have funded one with REAL money about $600 at IC Markets. You can load one up with your demo money. I don't care. Just as long as you have the guts to load one trade explorer up here. I want to see whether it's you or me who will blow up the account first you fucking scammer. P.S: Trolls and Babblers are WELCOME here. especially those...
Hi croc, may I load up my TE in your thread?

ghostbiker Dec 2, 2016 12:04pm | Post# 377

1 Attachment(s)
wow wow wow minus 45.8% this week is this a new Record of destroy the money trading ?
can I copy this system ? I can change the direction with my copier EA
and anstead minus 45.8% I make + 45.8% in my account this is then a very nice and profitable system

CrocodileRex I can lease you my Duck Donald for trading with a win rate higher then 50%
you have now only 39% win rate. My Duck Donald make you rich

Click to Enlarge

CrocodileRex Dec 2, 2016 12:12pm | Post# 378

wow wow wow minus 45.8% this week is this a new Record of destroy the money trading ? can I copy this system ? I can change the direction with my copier EA and anstead minus 45.8% I make + 45.8% in my account this is then a very nice and profitable system CrocodileRex I can lease you my Duck Donald for trading with a win rate higher then 50% you have now only 39% win rate. My Duck Donald make you rich
oh damn. I lost all my money. I am so poor now. Someone help me please?

Hahahahaha.

Anyway, i have taken down my trade explorer and loaded rookiepips up. My job here is done. No point getting more drama here. I will visit this thread from time to time.

Keep up the good work guys and especially you ghostbiker. Enjoy your prison time here in commercial section. I will see you in next week time yes? Don't give up yet you know. Who knows, there might be more victims for you to scam here in commercial section.

ghostbiker Dec 2, 2016 12:28pm | Post# 379

1 Attachment(s)
Now there is also a CrocodileRex that is ashamed of its own trades and strange orders.
The CrocodileRex is too cowardly to show its own trade explorer

Click to Enlarge

nihilist23uk Dec 2, 2016 1:50pm | Post# 380

GB trade explorer is running two ea's neither belong to her regardless of what she says.just look back through history and you will see where they were obtained,so why try and pass them off as your own,mmm I think we all know the answer to that one.
Also,if you took the time to follow her system you see the trade records dont match with the claimed entry and exits posted. when questioned you get banned or blanked !
Say no more.

© Forex Factory