Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (binned per thread starterís request) Crocodile VS Ghostbiker (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=617458)

CrocodileRex Nov 24, 2016 3:34am | Post# 1

(binned per thread starterís request) Crocodile VS Ghostbiker

Hi everyone,

If you guys haven't noticed, we have a new kid in town named Ghostbiker and he/she is making fuss in the FF forum about 90% win rate/ daily 100 pips, etc.

So, it's very simple. Load up a trade explorer. I have funded one with REAL money about $600 at IC Markets. You can load one up with your demo money. I don't care. Just as long as you have the guts to load one trade explorer up here.

I want to see whether it's you or me who will blow up the account first you fucking scammer.

P.S: Trolls and Babblers are WELCOME here. especially those stupid idiots like Ahamidz....

BobskiTheFX Nov 24, 2016 4:30am | Post# 2

How can you call GhostBiker a scammer when GhostBiker posts screenshots of all closed trades??????

BBalazs Nov 24, 2016 4:36am | Post# 3

How can you call GhostBiker a scammer when GhostBiker posts screenshots of all closed trades??????
I can't tell if you are being serious or not

CrocodileRex Nov 24, 2016 4:43am | Post# 4

People like you can thank me later.

Come on ghostbiker. I know you are watching this thread. Don't be a coward and load one of your demo account up. I don't care if it's demo or not.

In fact, i challenge anyone who's posting in ghostbiker's thread to load up their trade explorer and see if it's that easy to earn daily profit over $500.

jdva Nov 24, 2016 4:49am | Post# 5

Hi everyone, If you guys haven't noticed, we have a new kid in town named Ghostbiker and he/she is making fuss in the FF forum about 90% win rate/ daily 100 pips, etc. So, it's very simple. Load up a trade explorer. I have funded one with REAL money about $600 at IC Markets. You can load one up with your demo money. I don't care. Just as long as you have the guts to load one trade explorer up here. I want to see whether it's you or me who will blow up the account first you fucking scammer. P.S: Trolls and Babblers are WELCOME here. especially those...
...congrats Crocodile for doing that GB doesn't have the courage...!

Happy trading, jdva

cescof Nov 24, 2016 5:19am | Post# 6

screenshots of all closed trades IN PROFIT... what about all the others? ...At the start i've tried to follow all his system with the hope to learn something...but after 3 weeks all i've learned from him is that maybe he 's become bilionaire in just a few weeks....
Really good for him..... IF IT'S TRUE

mrhigurashi Nov 24, 2016 5:24am | Post# 7

Been around here since 2011 and still believes in fairies and unicorns.

Posting only good results and omitting bad ones is not the same.

mrhigurashi Nov 24, 2016 5:25am | Post# 8

Well done.

Your already one up on that tool by trading on a live account!

crmfx Nov 24, 2016 5:34am | Post# 9

GBīs system is very good. It is all...for me is good take 10 pips per day by his system 100 pips...nothing more.

MCFly Nov 24, 2016 5:36am | Post# 10

I don't think she will stopping by...her motorcycle is too fast.

Inserted Video

guesser Nov 24, 2016 5:58am | Post# 11

I don't think she will stopping by...her motorcycle is too fast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB41wbwM4sU
ROFL

mrhigurashi Nov 24, 2016 5:58am | Post# 12

This site need to change its name to stupid factory as it seems to create new idiots every day....

nozzer Nov 24, 2016 6:28am | Post# 13

clearly GB threads are a crock of shit,if people cant see that theres no helping them . :-]

timos Nov 24, 2016 7:13am | Post# 14

This site need to change its name to stupid factory as it seems to create new idiots every day....
No bro.

The more pageviews for FF,the more money they make, $10 for every 1000 page views on average.

Now you know

mrhigurashi Nov 24, 2016 7:23am | Post# 15

{quote} No bro. The more pageviews for FF,the more money they make, $10 for every 1000 page views on average. Now you know
No no, you misunderstand. FF site owners are not the stupid ones....

They im sure, love the $0 to $100000000000000 in a week threads that all the traders flock to.

timos Nov 24, 2016 7:32am | Post# 16

{quote} No no, you misunderstand. FF site owners are not the stupid ones.... They im sure, love the $0 to $100000000000000 in a week threads that all the traders flock to.
What I am trying to say is that stupid people work for them.

Threads like those of GB ,are click-baits & generate a lot of pageviews as well

mrhigurashi Nov 24, 2016 7:42am | Post# 17

{quote} What I am trying to say is that stupid people work for them. Threads like those of GB ,are click-baits & generate a lot of pageviews as well
Spot on there. Another good way to make money in Forex.

timos Nov 24, 2016 7:57am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Spot on there. Another good way to make money in Forex.
$200,000/month or more

Name:  4c690db019ba4f2d95fe295df4dcc208.png
Views: 4073
Size:  94 KB

Taking this one example here from their publishing for Jan 2016
19M pageviews * $10/average for every 1000 pageviews= $190,000 not including broker comparison scetion,money being paid to delete broker names from bad threads etc etc.

It is a very profitable business

Edit:The above example is for 1 banner,FF has 2 banners so double the numbers

Tardigrade Nov 24, 2016 8:07am | Post# 19

{quote} $200,000/month or more {image} Taking this one example here from their publishing for Jan 2016 19M pageviews * $10/average for every 1000 pageviews= $190,000 not including broker comparison scetion,money being paid to delete broker names from bad threads etc etc. It is a very profitable business Edit:The above example is for 1 banner,FF has 2 banners so double the numbers
Keen observation

miro1360 Nov 24, 2016 8:58am | Post# 20

I observed GB trading, he/she is trading without SL and show only closed trades. In one term is right, has closed a lot of orders and gain a lot of pips. We can talk only about those trades. But what about opened trades, that are eating all yesterdays and also tomorrows profits?
I call these hungry trades old habits. And dont forget, old habits diy hard

© Forex Factory