Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   EA: SyFirst_Grid 2.06a - Source Code Available (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=616970)

giorgio1448 Jan 26, 2017 6:01am | Post# 261

{quote} im testing this on demo. so i run syfirst on EU chart A, and run equity on another EU chart right? now just wait until syfirst ea chart open 2 trades buy and sell ultimate then automatically your equity ea on another chart will kicked in right? btw i still dunno how and when syfirst will open a trade for me.. whats the logic of it before open a trade? thanks

Hi

all correct ....... as regard the entry point or when it is triggered this is matter for Symphoenix who is the creator of this EA .... however don't expect much more than
3/10 deals for week ..... it depends from volatility .... more volatility then more deals ... or atmost this is what I believe

Best
g.

Zuiko Jan 26, 2017 7:55am | Post# 262

{quote} Hi all correct ....... as regard the entry point or when it is triggered this is matter for Symphoenix who is the creator of this EA .... however don't expect much more than 3/10 deals for week ..... it depends from volatility .... more volatility then more deals ... or atmost this is what I believe Best g.
what if i start the first buy/sell manually? will syfirst works like it should?

btw your equity will only works on this grid system but not on any martingale EA like http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=614739 ?
that EA also great but can suffer massive DD

giorgio1448 Jan 26, 2017 8:48am | Post# 263

{quote} what if i start the first buy/sell manually? will syfirst works like it should? btw your equity will only works on this grid system but not on any martingale EA like http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=614739 ? that EA also great but can suffer massive DD
Hi

Equity_SyFirst should work with any other EA ...... the pair of Magic numbers is the bind between the ....lets call master EA (your EA ) and Equity_First

For example in your system

First order sell at 100 1Lot ---- trade is agaist you
Second order buy 101 3Lo ------- trade is with you till 101.1 ok .... your system does nothing

then price go again against you ---- 100.5
At this moment Equity manages the tade and will close the two orders depending from setting .....

At 100.5 you are down for 3*(101-100.5)+1*(100.5-100) ... and you can use Equity here

So to resume : Equity_SyFirst was coded without a SL and Equity_First fix a SL ..... but there is no reason it is not working in other situations.
Hoping to have been clear
Regards g.

Pastait Jan 29, 2017 12:47pm | Post# 264

Hello Pastait, I have applied the EA to most of the major currency pairs in different time frame. Please go through the attached statement and evaluate. It worked in our favor so far. Still, it would give us more comfortable feeling if the SL is incorporated. That is why I am requesting Symphoenix to modify the EA, if possible, to include SL. I have to try Giorgio1448's trade interceptor next working day. Regards, Mohanan {file}
Hi, can you post the statement in original format Html so i can use a tool to have ratios?

Thanks

mavilakandy Jan 29, 2017 11:36pm | Post# 265

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Pastait,

Pls see attached file.
You can see the size of order is too big in 'intermediary and ultimate'. Probably it is more safe without these two categories.
I have not used VPS so far. I am using VPS from this week onward. Also, I have not applied trade interceptor yet.

Regards,
Mavilakandy
Statement 27-01.rar

johnsmith2nd Jan 30, 2017 10:30am | Post# 266

EA loaded successfully. Will forward test.

What currency pairs does this seem to work on? I know EUR/USD is stated in first post, but other users are using other pairs. Is this recommended?

Also can I confirm, that this system has no SL in place, so if I want it to have SL I just download giorgio's EA and add it ?

johnsmith2nd Jan 30, 2017 1:20pm | Post# 267

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Sure ! The only thing you need to do is to change each Magic Number for the new pair because every orders must have a different ID...
If I attach this EA to several different currency pairs, do I have to change ALL the magic number settings? Do I just chose a random number for each field??
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1447
Size:  19 KB

Pastait Jan 30, 2017 1:36pm | Post# 268

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Pastait, Pls see attached file. You can see the size of order is too big in 'intermediary and ultimate'. Probably it is more safe without these two categories. I have not used VPS so far. I am using VPS from this week onward. Also, I have not applied trade interceptor yet. Regards, Mavilakandy {file}
Hello see attached extended report where we can see the result on different pairs.
Analysis Syfirts.pdf

giorgio1448 Jan 30, 2017 3:17pm | Post# 269

{quote} If I attach this EA to several different currency pairs, do I have to change ALL the magic number settings? Do I just chose a random number for each field?? {image}
Hi Johnsmith

Type the Magic so that you maintain the sequenze ... for example

For one currency 17400 .. 17401 ..17412 ...17413 and so on

another currency 18400 ....... and so on .....

Best regards

giorgio1448 Jan 30, 2017 3:24pm | Post# 270

EA loaded successfully. Will forward test. What currency pairs does this seem to work on? I know EUR/USD is stated in first post, but other users are using other pairs. Is this recommended? Also can I confirm, that this system has no SL in place, so if I want it to have SL I just download giorgio's EA and add it ?

yes you can add it ....... but you have to add one copy of Equity_First for every pair of currencies ( in another chart) .... it could be to hard for your RAM
Consider that SyFirst makes a lot of algorithm ....

Best

giorgio1448 Jan 30, 2017 3:26pm | Post# 271

{quote} Hello see attached extended report where we can see the result on different pairs. {image}

Hi just terrific

Pastait Jan 30, 2017 3:29pm | Post# 272

{quote} Hello see attached extended report where we can see the result on different pairs. {image}
Even in the long list of trades posted by mavilakandy i could not find any " buy/sell capitalizing " type of order, maybre Simphoenix could say something about that and the rules about activating that type of order.

johnsmith2nd Jan 30, 2017 5:20pm | Post# 273

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Johnsmith Type the Magic so that you maintain the sequenze ... for example For one currency 17400 .. 17401 ..17412 ...17413 and so on another currency 18400 ....... and so on ..... Best regards
Okay, I did 26400, 26401, 26412 etc.. next currency: 36400, 36401, 36412

Hopefully that's okay too. So far it has opened trades on different pairs.. So it seems like it's working!..
Just in the minus....
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 27 KB

giorgio1448 Jan 30, 2017 5:40pm | Post# 274

{quote} Okay, I did 26400, 26401, 26412 etc.. next currency: 36400, 36401, 36412 Hopefully that's okay too. So far it has opened trades on different pairs.. So it seems like it's working!.. Just in the minus.... {image}
Hi ..... all correct

baloot42 Jan 30, 2017 6:13pm | Post# 275

Does this EA close the trades on its own or do I have to do this manually? EA doesn't set TP for me.

And I use the EA on EURUSD 15min and only had one trade today. Normal?

johnsmith2nd Jan 31, 2017 4:13am | Post# 276

1 Attachment(s)
I know this was designed for 1 currency pair.. But that's quite a big drawdown.. Is this normal?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 29 KB

giorgio1448 Jan 31, 2017 6:14am | Post# 277

I know this was designed for 1 currency pair.. But that's quite a big drawdown.. Is this normal? {image}

Hi and this is nothing from what you would get if the deals 'll go further ..... you have set the trade with too high Lots in respect to starting Equity

Hope you are in Demo otherwise it can really blow up the account

Best

Pastait Jan 31, 2017 1:51pm | Post# 278

Hi Giorgio
I checked the code with a friend and it seems that the "buy/sell capitalizing" with magic number 16432 and 16433 is not coded into Syfirst EA therefore it's not going to be placed

Probably is a function that is not realized yet.

So your Equity protection need to be configured with the magic numbers of Protection and Ultimate

Maybe Symphoenix could say someting about that type of orders not coded.

mavilakandy Feb 1, 2017 9:57am | Post# 279

Hello Pastait,
Thanks for your extended report.
On the basis of the report, what is the conclusion you have about the EA ? Do you feel comfortable to apply it on a real account ?

Regards,
Mavilakandy

Pastait Feb 2, 2017 3:52pm | Post# 280

{quote} Hello Pastait, Thanks for your extended report. On the basis of the report, what is the conclusion you have about the EA ? Do you feel comfortable to apply it on a real account ? Regards, Mavilakandy
Hi
I think this is an interesting ea, yet not finished, symphoenix is busy in other projects so we have to wait.

He said at the beginning that the system is tested on eur/usd, other pairs seems to be performing as well but personally i don't know the system enough to invest real money.

© Forex Factory