Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   EA: SyFirst_Grid 2.06a - Source Code Available (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=616970)

Encorep202 Jan 5, 2017 4:59am | Post# 181

I have this error message: Not enough memory for 6409575 bars for custom indicator ADX EURUSD,M1 How to fix this problem?
I'm sorry for not being able to respond now.

Regards

Encorep202 Jan 5, 2017 5:06am | Post# 182

1 Attachment(s)
The results of yesterday and today.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Cattura.JPG
Size: 230 KB

giorgio1448 Jan 5, 2017 5:10am | Post# 183

I have this error message: Not enough memory for 6409575 bars for custom indicator ADX EURUSD,M1 How to fix this problem?
Hi

Check RAM memory in task manager ..... perhaps you are running too many EAs for too much time without cleanig the memory .
If it is the case .... close MT4 and restart it ...... only an idea.
Regards
g.

Chau1985 Jan 5, 2017 11:12am | Post# 184

I am now demo testing the EA and it works fine in general and able to trade positive each day/trade. However, I would like to lower or set the profit take to increase profitability. What I see now is that profits go over US$10 and then go down and eventually the EA will close profits at around US$4. Happened to me a few times and I think that overall profits will be higher if I can preset this upfront.

I checked the EA and I can't see any settings to do this. Anyone who know how to set this?

TrueStoryfx Jan 5, 2017 11:40am | Post# 185

Hi,

I have many questions as I would like to really try this out. Thank you very much for sharing!!

1. Only uj and gu are 0.5 margin?

2. Then eu and every other pair is 2.5 margin?

3. Can you explain what is margin 2.5? Decreasing number will decrease the opening lot size, correct.

4. Also I am using forex.com demo and no trades have been taken for 4 pairs yet. All indicators are in folder and EA has smiley face. Each pair has different magic number.
I am experiencing connection issues keeps failing and restarting, anyone else having this?

5. Last observation. Every tick the blue box is blinking, is this normal?

6. Center of gravity indicator repaints, correct?

eghbaleh Jan 5, 2017 12:03pm | Post# 186

The results of yesterday and today. {image}
goooooood results

noyraz Jan 5, 2017 12:48pm | Post# 187

Symphoenix
The first thing an amazing job!
Secondly, Can I have your email,. There are some things I want to ask in order to improve the strategy
Thanks in advance

LuizSchiavi Jan 5, 2017 6:52pm | Post# 188

Mavilakandy, LuizSchiavi available as far as I can help. Saluti

Great Friend !!

Symphoenix Jan 5, 2017 8:14pm | Post# 189

Hell0 Fri3nds !

Sorry for not being present very often...

I'm working very hard on a new project of mine and I tend to be a little too passionate about it.
But I don't forget FF and I stop by regularly.
A big thank you to giorgio1448 and Encorep202 for keeping this thread alive.

I hope to be able to work again on SyFirst_Grid in a few weeks.

I wish you the best for 2017 !

@TrueStoryfx
If you decide to use this EA on more than one pair, what I haven't tested myself, decrease Margin Percent value for every instance of the robot.
It computes the lot size accordingly to your balance, which allows compounding... Increasing this value will increase the size of the positions. Too large value can be very dangerous.
Blinking blue box isn't a normal behaviour. I will look into this...
Center of gravity indicator does repaint. It's an important point that I discovered : Repainting isn't always a bad thing

@noyraz
Send me a private message please

eghbaleh Jan 6, 2017 2:35am | Post# 190

Hi
I have a question about how this EA work.
For example , in the first the EA open 1 buy position with 0.01 lot and 1 position sell stop with 0.03 lot .
Price go down and hit to 0.03 lot sell stop . Now we have 2 open positions .
Again price go up and hit to TP for 0.01 lot buy position and position close and another buy position with 0.12 lot open .
My question is , if this process continue to many steps , call margin occur .
Is it true or I am wrong ?

Encorep202 Jan 6, 2017 2:53am | Post# 191

Hi I have a question about how this EA work. For example , in the first the EA open 1 buy position with 0.01 lot and 1 position sell stop with 0.03 lot . Price go down and hit to 0.03 lot sell stop . Now we have 2 open positions . Again price go up and hit to TP for 0.01 lot buy position and position close and another buy position with 0.12 lot open . My question is , if this process continue to many steps , call margin occur . Is it true or I am wrong ?
Hello, if I'm not mistaken, after order "Ultimate" EA begins anew, leaving the previous open orders. This condition in a month it happened only once, but frankly, I do not remember what happened then, I seem to have closed manually, but next time I will leave running to see what happens.
We monitor and update the thread.

Chau1985 Jan 6, 2017 3:01am | Post# 192

Hi I have a question about how this EA work. For example , in the first the EA open 1 buy position with 0.01 lot and 1 position sell stop with 0.03 lot . Price go down and hit to 0.03 lot sell stop . Now we have 2 open positions . Again price go up and hit to TP for 0.01 lot buy position and position close and another buy position with 0.12 lot open . My question is , if this process continue to many steps , call margin occur . Is it true or I am wrong ?
Trading comes with a certain risk. I think the situation what you just mentioned is certainly possible. Though Symphoenix did mention that the EA computes the lot size according to your account size, that should slow down the road to margin call

@Symphoenix is there an option to set a fix TP, i.e. USD10 per trade if the second trade has not been activated?

Encorep202 Jan 6, 2017 4:02am | Post# 193

{quote} Trading comes with a certain risk. I think the situation what you just mentioned is certainly possible. Though Symphoenix did mention that the EA computes the lot size according to your account size, that should slow down the road to margin call @Symphoenix is there an option to set a fix TP, i.e. USD10 per trade if the second trade has not been activated?
Hello, you can manually set a TP, then also the conditional order will be closed along with the TP.
Regards

eghbaleh Jan 6, 2017 4:50am | Post# 194

{quote} Hello, if I'm not mistaken, after order "Ultimate" EA begins anew, leaving the previous open orders. This condition in a month it happened only once, but frankly, I do not remember what happened then, I seem to have closed manually, but next time I will leave running to see what happens. We monitor and update the thread.
Thanks

eghbaleh Jan 6, 2017 4:50am | Post# 195

{quote} Trading comes with a certain risk. I think the situation what you just mentioned is certainly possible. Though Symphoenix did mention that the EA computes the lot size according to your account size, that should slow down the road to margin call @Symphoenix is there an option to set a fix TP, i.e. USD10 per trade if the second trade has not been activated?
Thanks

giorgio1448 Jan 6, 2017 6:33am | Post# 196

{quote} Hello, if I'm not mistaken, after order "Ultimate" EA begins anew, leaving the previous open orders. This condition in a month it happened only once, but frankly, I do not remember what happened then, I seem to have closed manually, but next time I will leave running to see what happens. We monitor and update the thread.

Hello
I quoted Encorep202 but I could have quoted eghbaleh and Chau1985 too because all are on point.

At the same time I would like Symphoenix but followers too could take the time to check my comment here and correct me
If am not wrong ....... let suppose that we are in one of the below cases ... step by step we have reached what
could happen at the worse

1) two orders are opened and they are the last two that system EA can manage
case A
1) buy capitalizing
2) sell pending ultimate protection

reverse case B

1) sell capitalizing
2) buy pending ultimate protection
In both cases if ultimate protection is triggered we begin to be a bit nervous .... if it happens that (buy capitalizing or sell
capitalizing) ends with a profit ..... at this point we remain with sell ultimate or buy ultimate running ... no more action from the
EA .... this is what I have understood ... correct me please.

On my opinion but I am not sure and don't advice ... if you want to continue the trade you should change magic numbers accordingly ... ultimate should the primary and so on... you need to change the other magic too.

Symphoenix said : "It computes the lot size accordingly to your balance, which allows compounding... Increasing this value will increase the size of the positions. Too large value can be very dangerous."

If market runs against the ultimate ... I think this it is the case in which you can blow down the account if lot size is not accorded to balance.
All that said .. if Symphoenix will allows I would like to upload an EA that should manage the ultimate trades ...

Best regards and happy new year to Symphoenix and followers
g.

8tango Jan 6, 2017 7:46am | Post# 197

@giorgio1448 I run the EA on my VPS and now there is no error message.

What is the strategy of the EA to take profit?

seifeldin Jan 6, 2017 7:56am | Post# 198

first let me thank you for this effort and the great work.
I already install it in metatrader 4 and the blue rectangle appear the power tick is moving and the face on the right side is smiling.
just I tried to backtest it in the metatrader but it is not working or it might work with blank data.
could you please tell me why? and how I can backtest it correctly.
thanks

Encorep202 Jan 6, 2017 8:49am | Post# 199

first let me thank you for this effort and the great work. I already install it in metatrader 4 and the blue rectangle appear the power tick is moving and the face on the right side is smiling. just I tried to backtest it in the metatrader but it is not working or it might work with blank data. could you please tell me why? and how I can backtest it correctly. thanks
Many "iCustom" in the code, then backtest very slow.

menpowerup Jan 6, 2017 9:55am | Post# 200

hi, i have encountered an issue when i tried to adjust all the margin percent to 0.05. but it was unable to open trades. the journal shows "uninit reason 5". May i know how to resolve this?

thanks.

© Forex Factory