Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   False Prophets (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=612779)

Husky77 Apr 17, 2019 3:24am | Post# 1101

{quote} So let's get this straight, there is no argument to cause tension, no exchange of dialogue that causes friction, just opening your mouth is enough to get thrown out. Is that the type of household you aspire towards? Get fucking real.
I told you in my own home,in my own place YES.
If i dont like your pants YES
If i dont like how you walk YES
If i dont like your face YES
If my coffee was not sweet enough in the morning YES i can throw you out without questions from my own place.
and all you can do is to accept it and let it go. yes can hurt your ego,but jump around on this subject cant do any better to you cos i see just a simple fact someone dont accept you in his own thread it does one drama for you and you take it way too personal.
let it go.

EcoTrader Apr 17, 2019 3:33am | Post# 1102

{quote} I told you in my own home,in my own place YES. If i dont like your pants YES If i dont like how you walk YES If i dont like your face YES If my coffee was not sweet enough in the morning YES i can throw you out without questions from my own place. and all you can do is to accept it and let it go. yes can hurt your ego,but jump around on this subject cant do any better to you cos i see just a simple fact someone dont accept you in his own thread it does one drama for you and you take it way too personal. let it go.

Accepting that this isnt your home it's a public forum!
Furthermore, he did not state on his house rules that ones opinion is not allowed. Your logic is flawed and your analogy pointless.

You keep telling me to let it go but you keep engaging with me in dialogue. Am I expected like Davit, to just not respond so that you can feel all warm and fuzzy inside for having the last word. If you haven't figured it out already husky then let me tell you what this is about. It isn't about me, it's about an arrogant dictator that's giving forexfactory a bad taste. It has nothing to do with me and we are in a false profits thread but if you want to try make it about me, go ahead, this isn't my first rodeo.

I have had about 10 people msg me for being kicked out his room for asking a question or having an opinion. Maybe it's just me that finds it rather distasteful to have a thread whereby you can only stroke your masters ego and speak in a tounge that he, and only he finds acceptable. One would think if someone is disrupting a thread then the obvious course of action is banning, but what does one call this, right, a dictatorship. Do we really want that sort of person or behavior here? Some of you clearly love it so maybe we should rename forexfactory to minionfactory

Husky77 Apr 17, 2019 3:40am | Post# 1103

{quote} Accepting that this isnt your home it's a public forum! Furthermore, he did not state on his house rules that ones opinion is not allowed. Your logic is flawed and your analogy pointless. You keep telling me to let it go but you keep engaging with me in dialogue. Am I expected like Davit, to just not respond so that you can feel all warm and fuzzy inside for having the last word. If you haven't figured it out already husky then let me tell you what this is about. It isn't about me, it's about an arrogant dictator that's really giving forexfactory...
I will tell you one more thing then we better end this debate cos it goes nowhere,really now.
Have you saw Davit comment in YOUR thread and disturbing you in any way?
Have you saw me (for example) coming in your thread and disturbing in any way?
think!
you in your own thread you can be any kind of dictator you want i dont care, forum is a public place to read YES,but when it comes to the rules of your own thread then you can be dictator by the rules of the forum who allows you to let in who you want and kick out who you want.but is public yes and you still can read even if you cant post.
so let's end this or at least from my side consider it ended.if you are the kind of man who like to have the last word... well then go ahead and enjoy it.

EcoTrader Apr 17, 2019 3:44am | Post# 1104

{quote} I will tell you one more thing then we better end this debate cos it goes nowhere,really now. Have you saw Davit comment in YOUR thread and disturbing you in any way? Have you saw me (for example) coming in your thread and disturbing in any way? think! you in your own thread you can be any kind of dictator you want i dont care, forum is a public place to read YES,but when it comes to the rules of your own thread then you can be dictator by the rules of the forum who allows you to let in who you want and kick out who you want.but is public...
Oh come on, you actually defending this shit. He, like you, are more than welcome to express your opinions on my thread and I won't kick you out for having one. For the record and not the first time I am stating this. I was not disrupting the thread. If you categorise one post as being disruptive then you really deserve to be his bitch.

EcoTrader Apr 17, 2019 3:48am | Post# 1105

Absolutely pathetic is the only way I can describe the logic. Is this the best shit you can come up with. Maybe spend an extra 10 minutes thinking through what you are going to say before you say it because you are making yourselves look like uneducated fools.

Husky77 Apr 17, 2019 3:50am | Post# 1106

{quote}then you really deserve to be his bitch.
have a break my friend,enjoy one tea or whatever and calm down,dont let ego ruin your day
being rude is not the way
suspended.

milicentfx Apr 17, 2019 7:54am | Post# 1107

{quote} So let's get this straight, there is no argument to cause tension, no exchange of dialogue that causes friction, just opening your mouth is enough to get thrown out. Is that the type of household you aspire towards? Get fucking real. That's the type of attitude that leads to nowhere good but thanks for letting us all know who you really are. If anyone is in doubt, just pop into the girlscouts thread and you will see for yourself. Their latest content is seeking out new victims to dog for their own kicks and thrills
Dire. You have been rejected by someone on the internet.

EcoTrader Apr 17, 2019 8:33am | Post# 1108

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Dire. You have been rejected by someone on the internet.

Go back to your master
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-17_13-31-39.png
Size: 104 KB

xau Apr 17, 2019 8:33am | Post# 1109

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif
Views: 589
Size:  472 KB

milicentfx Apr 17, 2019 8:57am | Post# 1110

{quote} Go back to your master {image}

hope you can get yourself together Buckaroo......this seems to have consumed your life

milicentfx Apr 17, 2019 9:05am | Post# 1111

Inserted Video

EcoTrader Apr 17, 2019 9:32am | Post# 1112

consumed my life - really, and what do you know of my life and time management?
Anyhoo, it seems like all the minions of mr pivot point have either scurried off to protect their interests or by decree. It's ironic that you tell me i am consumed by this while you are here actively engaging me over it. Best get back to your master who needs his hourly ego stroke and leave me alone - i didn't bring you into this, you brought yourself into this so perhaps its time to let it be.

FxMadness Apr 17, 2019 9:53am | Post# 1113

1 Attachment(s)
consumed my life - really, and what do you know of my life and time management? Anyhoo, it seems like all the minions of mr pivot point have either scurried off to protect their interests or by decree. It's ironic that you tell me i am consumed by this while you are here actively engaging me over it. Best get back to your master who needs his hourly ego stroke and leave me alone - i didn't bring you into this, you brought yourself into this so perhaps its time to let it be.
Yes, i think it is time too.
Name:  close-two-empty-striped-popcorn-450w-239820382.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  44 KB

milicentfx Apr 17, 2019 11:57am | Post# 1114

consumed my life - really, and what do you know of my life and time management? Anyhoo, it seems like all the minions of mr pivot point have either scurried off to protect their interests or by decree. It's ironic that you tell me i am consumed by this while you are here actively engaging me over it. Best get back to your master who needs his hourly ego stroke and leave me alone - i didn't bring you into this, you brought yourself into this so perhaps its time to let it be.

I see this has your knickers in a twist....best of luck and GREEN PIPS

EcoTrader Apr 17, 2019 12:13pm | Post# 1115

{quote} I see this has your knickers in a twist....best of luck and GREEN PIPS
Please stop visualising me in nickers and keep your sexual orientation to yourself. There are sites for this stuff and I am sure davit has plenty of used knickers for you to wear and feel closer to him.

xau Apr 17, 2019 12:33pm | Post# 1116

There should be 10 signs of False Prophets somewhere?
If there is not, i'd like to know how to distinguish one of them. Not that i have intentions to invest i them, just to be better informed as to speak.

milicentfx Apr 17, 2019 1:06pm | Post# 1117

Davit is not a false prophet. But you do see somebody having an internet meltdown on this thread.

EcoTrader Apr 17, 2019 1:18pm | Post# 1118

Davit is not a false prophet. But you do see somebody having an internet meltdown on this thread.
Shows your lack of intelligence

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post12225953

Jmexpat Apr 18, 2019 4:17am | Post# 1119

False prophets have false profits

Husky77 Apr 18, 2019 6:19am | Post# 1120

False prophets have false profits
there is no prophet there dude,only normal people and traders. you comment like any regular loser around,is fine to lose in trading,accept it and deal with. manage better next time with more practice. and get rid of this toxic mindset.

© Forex Factory