Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   False Prophets (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/612779-false-prophets)

JAKammus Oct 28, 2016 12:20pm | Post# 21

Ghostbiker blocked me too. I tested he's system -didnt worked for me. I asked questions = block. GB is a stupid muppet like many other system thread creators on ff.
hahaha that is funny. I was wondering how long was going to take. You were digging too much into his scam. Btw you should pick up on your triangle thread. That was a good one. I was thinking about starting one for just TL/SR and price action which is what I use. I also trade simple and advanced patterns. My goal was to find a short term strategy though. I can't monitor so many pairs for opportunities. I wish we had a thread for that

pipshaman Oct 28, 2016 1:09pm | Post# 22

Namaste and hello guys!!! All Prophets or prophets are false prophets. There is no holly grail in any kind of activity or jobs, especialy in trading. Trading is a tough business.
All the best!

venividivici Oct 28, 2016 1:24pm | Post# 23

If I had a 95% hit rate strategy id stay quiet..i wouldnt even have a FF account...id be out living life to the fullest.

Doesnt make sense? probably aint true

gregh286 Oct 28, 2016 1:25pm | Post# 24

I cant say if that is funny or kind of sad when another thread "90% winning!" or "easy 100 pips daily" pops up. Newbies go grazy on that but nobody seems to make profit, not to mentione 90% wins and hundreds of pips and in some month thread will be forgotten. Until next one comes around. People who ask trade history, explorer or myfxbook will be banned. Well, trading is easy, look what I made today - just because I wanted to create this thread. I can make 10k out 10k in a day. If not on one demo acc, I can open 5 or 10 and post the best one later....
Very well said crackpot.
Problem is there is people who "think" the have a system
They throw on to FF and let other poor sheep to do their beta testing.
live account proof or forget it.
GB is creating a thread a week like this. It the lost time, effort and prehaps money chasing a system "idea" that is the most disheartening for newbies.

pipshaman Oct 28, 2016 1:26pm | Post# 25

If I had a 95% hit rate strategy id stay quiet..i wouldnt even have a FF account...id be out living life to the fullest. Doesnt make sense? probably aint true
Yes! Me toooo!!!!!!

Regards!

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 1:32pm | Post# 26

If I had a 95% hit rate strategy id stay quiet..i wouldnt even have a FF account...id be out living life to the fullest. Doesnt make sense? probably aint true
Well, the winning % doesnt show anything alone, you can have it and kill your account with single losing trade.

But if I had such a great return, constant profit, Iīd also open a modest 10k acc and use it on social sites to make extra money. If I donīt need it, Iīll just donate it (and become more famous for doing so = more followers, more donations).

Those False Prophets are the vain type - if they had history, they would show off and sell signals too.
They donīt have it.

aaven Oct 28, 2016 2:14pm | Post# 27

1 Attachment(s)
I was also blocked by ghost for asking trading history. I can produce better screenshots, I have 780 pips now. {image}
Hello Guys,

You are entitled to your opinion. I don't agree with them, but hey it is my opinion.

Just want to shed some light on the blatant lie by Crack Pot.

Quoting Him:

"I was also blocked by ghost for asking trading history."

The Truth:

He was blocked because he was disrespectful and unnecessarily provoked Ghost Biker[ the thread starter] as he immersed himself in a conversation that was no way related to him and drew first blood for absolutely no reason. Please find the proof via the attached screen shot:

Click to Enlarge

Name: Region.png
Size: 148 KB

To anyone who wishes to confirm this for themselves, the proof's all there. Just read the couple of posts and make the decision for yourselves.

@ Crack Pot:

If there is one person who needs to be included without a doubt in this thread called "False Prophets" is you.

The Irony is the thread is started by you!!!

Anyway,Have a nice weekend guys...

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 2:20pm | Post# 28

{quote} Hello Guys, You are entitled to your opinion. I don't agree with them, but hey it is my opinion. Just want to shed some light on the blatant lie by Crack Pot. Quoting Him: "I was also blocked by ghost for asking trading history." The Truth: He was blocked because he was disrespectful and unnecessarily provoked Ghost Biker[ the thread starter] as he immersed himself in a conversation that was no way related to him and drew first blood for absolutely no reason. Please find the proof via the attached screen shot: {image} To anyone...
Before those comments I asked trade explorer or myfxbook several times. Got some screenshots.

edgartan Oct 28, 2016 2:32pm | Post# 29

I havent gotten any annoying PM so far, asking ab that system or indicators. Thats awkward...
could you send me your detailed system along with all the indis

goldfinger Oct 28, 2016 2:34pm | Post# 30

Crackpot- you have cracked open some head. Batty smellers are coming for you.

alecsa72 Oct 28, 2016 2:35pm | Post# 31

{quote} Before those comments I asked trade explorer or myfxbook several times. Got some screenshots.
I don't care about ghostbiker either way, but nobody owes you anything.

Maintaining all of these accounts takes time and effort, time which many of us do not have

Frankly, if I DID have a system or a tool which was profitable (I don't), and some knuckle-dragger came into my thread asking ... nei, demanding some other proofs or fx book trail, etc, I would simply tell him to fuck off. If you don't feel like what I or ghostbiker or whoever is selling worth your time and money, then don't trade it/don't use it.

It's a free internet and all...

goldfinger Oct 28, 2016 2:41pm | Post# 32

Donald Trump is coming for your punnay.

AntiVi Oct 28, 2016 3:13pm | Post# 33

So, just for fun I opened a demo acc 1 hour ago, trading minilots. In an hour I have nearly 600 pips and damn good pics to show you. {image} {image}
Looks like you're scalping.
I've always been interested in scalping but never really found much information on it.
Do you know any places I can learn about it?

JAKammus Oct 28, 2016 3:36pm | Post# 34

{quote} Hello Guys, You are entitled to your opinion. I don't agree with them, but hey it is my opinion. Just want to shed some light on the blatant lie by Crack Pot. Quoting Him: "I was also blocked by ghost for asking trading history." The Truth: He was blocked because he was disrespectful and unnecessarily provoked Ghost Biker[ the thread starter] as he immersed himself in a conversation that was no way related to him and drew first blood for absolutely no reason. Please find the proof via the attached screen shot: {image} To anyone...
How about me? I got blocked too. For what?

tsf Oct 28, 2016 4:06pm | Post# 35

My point is - I would love a rule that says that a thread starter who is making bold claims and screenshot should have proof. Until that I belive the only thing growing there is a thread starters ego. No point to jerk around and fool people like that.
I would love that too, like to have the obligation to show a trade explorer (which could not be erased).

The rules may permit the original posters to ban people from their thread and to continue their "guru/disciples" things and sometimes even their marketing for commercial indicators and expert advisors (outside the commercial category).

Well, we can't blame FF, they can't do the police. And we are all adult and responsible.

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 4:43pm | Post# 36

{quote} I don't care about ghostbiker either way, but nobody owes you anything. Maintaining all of these accounts takes time and effort, time which many of us do not have Frankly, if I DID have a system or a tool which was profitable (I don't), and some knuckle-dragger came into my thread asking ... nei, demanding some other proofs or fx book trail, etc, I would simply tell him to fuck off. If you don't feel like what I or ghostbiker or whoever is selling worth your time and money, then don't trade it/don't use it. It's a free internet and all...

Maintaining WHAT accounts?

goldfinger Oct 28, 2016 5:03pm | Post# 37

{quote} Maintaining WHAT accounts?
Told you so old boy.

ScuFX Oct 28, 2016 6:31pm | Post# 38

Many false prophets are telling you how to trade and presenting a good looking system... It's really simple to fake a trading account and to sham that system XY is incredibly great. Since more than 20 years i am in the trading business and i have seen many many newbies believing and following those false prophets, and the common end is a crashed account or you bought some things like useless indicators, EA's or whatever from "your" false prophet.

Do you get answers to selective questions? No? In this case it's a fake or scam. Simple as that.

thorn Oct 28, 2016 7:37pm | Post# 39

{quote} How about me? I got blocked too. For what?
No first amendment on FF. Thread starters get to be the dictators on their own little thread. Lucky you were not executed. LOL. But seriously, it takes 5 minutes to set up a explorer or myfxbook account. What could be the harm in letting your followers follow your trades in real time? It would prove beyond a doubt that its a wining 90% system and all you babblers can be put in your place. Any system posted on FF should be questioned and scrutinized to the fullest.

timos Oct 28, 2016 7:42pm | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
This Ghost guy with over 90% wining rate blocked me too

Click to Enlarge

Name: 12d45ee98f694cd8bd44fed021054664.png
Size: 7 KB

I barely sleep at nights now

Buhahaha

© Forex Factory