Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   False Prophets (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=612779)

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 6:53am | Post# 1

False Prophets

1 Attachment(s)
I canīt say if that is funny or kind of sad when another thread "90% winning!" or "easy 100 pips daily" pops up.

Newbies go grazy on that but nobody seems to make profit, not to mentione 90% wins and hundreds of pips and in some month thread will be forgotten. Until next one comes around.

People who ask trade history, explorer or myfxbook will be banned.

Well, trading is easy, look what I made today - just because I wanted to create this thread. I can make 10k out 10k in a day. If not on one demo acc, I can open 5 or 10 and post the best one later.

Click to Enlarge

Name: millions.png
Size: 85 KB

Pointless pics we all can have.

My point is - I would love a rule that says that a thread starter who is making bold claims and screenshot should have proof. Until that I belive the only thing growing there is a thread starters ego. No point to jerk around and fool people like that.

skyway Oct 28, 2016 7:12am | Post# 2

Strange enough there're hundreds of viewers that're interested and glued to both threads and similar threads that promise such ludicrious stuff. That many desperate losers clutching at straws on ff ?

barloc Oct 28, 2016 7:28am | Post# 3

Traders will monkey branch trading systems endlessly until they realize there is no holy grail or magic arrow system. --- Its part of the cycle of life

The ones that make it out and learn PA become good traders.

IMO

Edit.. I missed your point at first.

KeenPips Oct 28, 2016 7:37am | Post# 4

If you are looking for a guru, make yourself one. Many so-called or self-proclaimed 'FX gurus' on FF will disappoint you. Trade safe.

KP

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 7:39am | Post# 5

The trader you are referring to does post trades for the day and they look like your screenshot (his/her winning ratio looks impressive), whether others can copy the trading style is another story. Traders will monkey branch trading systems endlessly until they realize there is no holy grail or magic arrow system. --- Its part of the cycle of life The ones that make it out and learn PA become good traders. IMO
No magic arrow?

Have to learn?

Matraguna Oct 28, 2016 8:30am | Post# 6

You know they are bad when they pop system after system and they all seem to be profitable until they aren't.
So.. you have a good system that you have traded for 6 years or so as you will not see these guru coming out with.. I just started 30 days ago.. No.. all of them traded for min 5 years.
And than if you have a system with 90% ratio what is the point of making a second one ? Wouldn't you be trading that one and only focus on making money out of it ?
There are many High impact members doing this (med impact also) and many fools get trapped.
Why do you fear to mention names if i may ask ?
Dimel had RG and than revenge at the same time but could not maintain profit in long term.
Remon78 came with a unique system that on paper worked but as you can see now he has stopped developing it. Either he failed or he made it so good that he does not want to sell it anymore to peasants. Respect for idea that he used.
Almo came with 5-15 and several others where the tread was so mixed one picture was from one system, next from another system... And now it's dust.
Ghostryder has many who love him but why do they ? He posted 3 systems in less than 2 months . Isn't that telling you something ? Nobody who has a good system will work on making a second system that gives him the same result as first one unless first one is not making what it claims to make and you are just fishing,

Leave these prophets to make their weekly how to get 99.9 accuracy in trading to waste their time and their time only..
Focus on someone consistent like Mastermind who openly shares his trades and sticks to a single system.
Look at swingman who brought in many systems over years but never made false claims that you get one Lamborghini a month by trading it.
Mathtrader who shared his ideas and worked on multiple projects without promising that you will be the first person to go to Mars.
Mr big ego Magix who i personally find annoying but in the end i have some respect for his ideas.

We all have tried systems that looked good at first impression but if you came out with one and made false claims that it does amazing things when in reality it does not... than you do deserve mud in your face.

Let the hate begin

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 9:28am | Post# 7

2 Attachment(s)
So, just for fun I opened a demo acc 1 hour ago, trading minilots.

In an hour I have nearly 600 pips and damn good pics to show you.

Click to Enlarge

Name: a6a2d5912a0b0d9900a3cb1083b203ce.png
Size: 125 KB

Name:  47e1eb4c023e5676022d7a091bc00671.png
Views: 18939
Size:  5 KB

JAKammus Oct 28, 2016 9:42am | Post# 8

You know they are bad when they pop system after system and they all seem to be profitable until they aren't. So.. you have a good system that you have traded for 6 years or so as you will not see these guru coming out with.. I just started 30 days ago.. No.. all of them traded for min 5 years. And than if you have a system with 90% ratio what is the point of making a second one ? Wouldn't you be trading that one and only focus on making money out of it ? There are many High impact members doing this (med impact also) and many fools get trapped....
Well said.

JAKammus Oct 28, 2016 9:47am | Post# 9

I got interested in ghostryder system mainly because I was looking for a "scalping" opportunity since my trading strategy is basically in the 4h/1h and I only get about 5 setups/week (that I can find anyway).

But as someone said, if you have a winning system why would you be jumping around systems? especially when they are very similar. I tried her system and didn't work for me. I don't know if works or not, as it could have been the trader (me). Its very suspicious though. Also, she blocked me for asking questions. Never offended the system or her. That shows her character. Poor people that follow her blindly.

Making 500 pips/week using 0.5 lots will certainly give you a Lamborghini at the end of the month. Bill Gates is no competition for her.

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 9:56am | Post# 10

1 Attachment(s)
I was also blocked by ghost for asking trading history.

I can produce better screenshots, I have 780 pips now.

Name:  6d4dbd891847dfd6218e2de0f6d19ce6.png
Views: 18925
Size:  5 KB

JAKammus Oct 28, 2016 10:02am | Post# 11

I was also blocked by ghost for asking trading history. I can produce better screenshots, I have 780 pips now. {image}
hahaha so funny

Egosuma Oct 28, 2016 10:35am | Post# 12

False prophets require a false audience to be effective.
The strength of a forum like this is the same as it's weakness.... anybody can post anything. This is part of the fun... enthusiasts have little restriction to advertise their dreams..... it is the audience that decides if the dream is worth persuing. Not to divert the thread to politics... but if nobody would have shared the dreams of the presidential candidates, how far would they have gotten in the election race? Surely their "thread" would die out pretty quickly.

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 10:56am | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Reminded me a poster...

Click to Enlarge

Name: 06f55ea536dedacd259cd972eac8f14f.png
Size: 690 KB

Isabella_D Oct 28, 2016 11:12am | Post# 14

all time green pips is a nice idea . I believe this if there is an explorer.
Some trader like Forexcube show this way what they do. Very convincing and communicating in general in advance what he trades.
Some groups work very well together. Not for but for discussion what may bee happen. Like EURUSD-group.

I find that it is a very nice offer from ff to give a chance show what you doe in fx, commodities and indices via explorer.
Pity that there is not yet an explorer for Binaries.

Via real accounts to show how presented idea is going on
or via demo for idea in development. In January I will start too with real explorer.

What about newbies: they have to learn like in real live who is who.
I do not waste my time with traders promising to bee best off.

mrhigurashi Oct 28, 2016 11:37am | Post# 15

Yes well, just look at the types of people on the thread? Most dont even know how to properly apply an indi in MT4....

And who cares really? If you've been around for a while you know these threads are just rubbish. But still entertaining to watch . But it also shows the majority of the type of people on FF. Start a legitimate thread with a legitimate honest strategy that works but takes lots of time and effort and may only produce 20% or less but the RR is fantastic and see how many people you get?

No, most FF readers want 90% win ration, Easy System make big $$$. Like any type of media, its what the majority of people want and that's why these threads thrive!

Crackpot Oct 28, 2016 11:50am | Post# 16

2 Attachment(s)
I hope I managed to prove that screenshots are total BS.

My acc that I opened 3 hours ago (sry ab sh`_t win rate):

Click to Enlarge

Name: c2d4f9d554f3a4ce6d804141dc958531.png
Size: 41 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: 90c6e584c17c705bfbbef773879efa4a.png
Size: 120 KB

BTW - I havent gotten any annoying PM so far, asking ab that system or indicators. Thats awkward...

JAKammus Oct 28, 2016 11:58am | Post# 17

Yes well, just look at the types of people on the thread? Most dont even know how to properly apply an indi in MT4.... And who cares really? If you've been around for a while you know these threads are just rubbish. But still entertaining to watch . But it also shows the majority of the type of people on FF. Start a legitimate thread with a legitimate honest strategy that works but takes lots of time and effort and may only produce 20% or less but the RR is fantastic and see how many people you get? No, most FF readers want 90% win ration,...
No shit.. every time there is a new thread someone comes asking if they can make a robot out of it. Nobody wants to work for it. For most is gambling and not a job.

goldfinger Oct 28, 2016 12:05pm | Post# 18

u r asking for trouble

mrhigurashi Oct 28, 2016 12:09pm | Post# 19

{quote} No shit.. every time there is a new thread someone comes asking if they can make a robot out of it. Nobody wants to work for it. For most is gambling and not a job.
HaHa, yes. One of my pet hates on this site.

Kubiasty Oct 28, 2016 12:13pm | Post# 20

Ghostbiker blocked me too. I tested he's system -didnt worked for me. I asked questions = block.

GB is a stupid muppet like many other system thread creators on ff.

© Forex Factory