Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   False Prophets (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=612779)

pgr45za May 14, 2019 7:36am | Post# 1921

Davit's about face on Trump is remarkable.
Just a few weeks ago, Trump would Make America Great Again.

Now, finally, he has realized just the lunatic that reigns in the White House.
All is not lost.

c-note May 14, 2019 8:01am | Post# 1922

Davit's about face on Trump is remarkable. Just a few weeks ago, Trump would Make America Great Again. Now, finally, he has realized just the lunatic that reigns in the White House. All is not lost.
you are a moron

pgr45za May 14, 2019 8:04am | Post# 1923

{quote} you are a moron
You're a dick ... probably one of Trump's supporters.

Hahahahaha!

c-note May 14, 2019 8:08am | Post# 1924

{quote} You're a dick ... probably one of Trump's supporters. Hahahahaha!
damn right I am you stupid piece of crap

pgr45za May 14, 2019 8:09am | Post# 1925

{quote} damn right I am you stupid piece of crap
"Damn right I am ... " A Dick? Hahahha!

That tends to cloud one's judgement ... So you are forgiven!

Hahahhaha!

c-note May 14, 2019 8:12am | Post# 1926

{quote} "Damn right I am ... " A Dick? Hahahha! That tends to cloud one's judgement ... So you are forgiven! Hahahhaha!
you are you are nothing but a stupid asshole

pgr45za May 14, 2019 8:17am | Post# 1927

{quote}you are you are nothing but a stupid asshole
Don't go cryin to mommy now, y'hear?

FxMadness May 14, 2019 8:27am | Post# 1928

Just a tip between the insults.
The WeWork IPO is up next, and I reckon it started out naked and remains so!

anti-flash May 14, 2019 9:11pm | Post# 1929

http://big-profit.website/ABZPTK3/sm...l2dg==/google/

c-note May 15, 2019 10:22pm | Post# 1930

{quote} Don't go cryin to mommy now, y'hear?
what a idiot you are

EcoTrader May 16, 2019 7:53am | Post# 1931

First lesson in filtering out useless analysis articles is to shove all the ones that have "could, might, and would" into the shit pile. Anything that predicates analysis on assumption will contain these and you don't want to be making trading decisions off assumption. Your analysis has lead to the thread being awfully quiet with most in drawdown due to those arbitrary lines not containing price.

There, don't say I don't share useful information.

Ronniefx May 17, 2019 11:46am | Post# 1932

First lesson in filtering out useless analysis articles is to shove all the ones that have "could, might, and would" into the shit pile. Anything that predicates analysis on assumption will contain these and you don't want to be making trading decisions off assumption. Your analysis has lead to the thread being awfully quiet with most in drawdown due to those arbitrary lines not containing price. There, don't say I don't share useful information.
Hi Ecotrader.
I have been reading your posts and seem very condense but reading them.2@3 times I get them
I would like your recommendation s for websites where you obtain your news...and what to look for when picking articles....do they have to be a well known source. What are the basics.....I will read your post 2@3 times before asking more questions....

FxMadness May 19, 2019 5:54am | Post# 1933

1 Attachment(s)
Always funny, but hey, it is free.
Click to Enlarge

Name: allwaysfunny.PNG
Size: 58 KB

EcoTrader May 19, 2019 6:00am | Post# 1934

{quote} Hi Ecotrader. I have been reading your posts and seem very condense but reading them.2@3 times I get them I would like your recommendation s for websites where you obtain your news...and what to look for when picking articles....do they have to be a well known source. What are the basics.....I will read your post 2@3 times before asking more questions....
Hey Ronnie

Tradingeconomics.com
Investing.com
Forexlive.com
Actionforex.com
Bloomberg
Reuters

Hutch May 19, 2019 7:15am | Post# 1935

Always funny, but hey, it is free. {image}
If this is the performance of his best EA I can't imagine what the performance of his worst EA is

profitfarmer May 19, 2019 7:50am | Post# 1936

{quote} If this is the performance of his best EA I can't imagine what the performance of his worst EA is
one got 2 eyes to see, why not use them?.....high risk settings!

look at lot sizes, 0.06 and 0.12 on the pairs...
would it be easy to divide them by 6?
i think no math wizardry needed to do so.
how much the DD% would be after this quick size adjustment, from high to low risk?
5%?
would that be considered high?
would the EA possible make 2-3x the max DD as a yearly gain?
is that considered a fairly decent performance?

i dont really care to trade 3 CAD pairs the same time, and risk such one sided exposure, but we all are different.
nor i care to improve Ryan's EA. or trade it.
nor i care that 1-3% a month return would not impress the majority on this forum.

what i care is some simple FACTS. the use of eyes, math, and basic imagination to combine them.

FXsniper111 May 19, 2019 8:05am | Post# 1937

Always funny, but hey, it is free. {image}
I belive Cubbys has all good intentions,The EA can do very well with the OVB/OVS and then the insidebar entry that more often than not shows start of a reversal.And i truly belive Cubby`s intentions are all good and that he may have picked one of the worst monht to start it..And also i agree that to have 3 pairs with one currencie in it and also GCAD with awerage ADR of over 100 pips will cause some big DD now and then i have run the EA for a week on non correalating pairs mostly majors,but also some minors and got 6 closes of 50 pips in a week with max DD at 1.47% so thoose results are amazing so i am to test the EA live from Tuesday with only 0.01 and 50-75 pips stoploss on whole basket and 50 pips close all,,Also going to use 75/25 on the RMI and 9 pairs so i get between 1-4 pairs in trade on each basket.I can say this Cubby has no bad intentions releasing this EA...NO WAY

EcoTrader May 19, 2019 8:36am | Post# 1938

Most traders following a strategy that focuses on range I.e

Fibs
Pivots
Oscillators

Would have been taken to the cleaners over the last couple of weeks. The fx market has been in a rut in terms of volatility compared to years ago. The last 2 weeks some of that volatility has shown its face once more and suddenly, range based strategies getting beaten with drawdown. What these market scenarios should be screaming at you all, is to recognise what's going on and be able to switch strategy or step aside until the market is better suited to the approach.

Hutch May 19, 2019 10:05pm | Post# 1939

Most traders following a strategy that focuses on range I.e Fibs Pivots Oscillators Would have been taken to the cleaners over the last couple of weeks. The fx market has been in a rut in terms of volatility compared to years ago. The last 2 weeks some of that volatility has shown its face once more and suddenly, range based strategies getting beaten with drawdown. What these market scenarios should be screaming at you all, is to recognise what's going on and be able to switch strategy or step aside until the market is better suited to the approach....
I have been trading long enough to be able to state that fibs and pivots are mostly useless. I don't know why traders still use them.

TooSlow May 19, 2019 10:18pm | Post# 1940

{quote} I have been trading long enough to be able to state that fibs and pivots are mostly useless. I don't know why traders still use them.
Depends on how you use them. Price more often than not covers from daily open to daily pivot. ADVANCED ALIEN CIVILIZATION TECHNOLOGY has shown that to be a fact.

© Forex Factory