Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   False Prophets (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=612779)

FxMadness May 10, 2019 9:07am | Post# 1861

US CPI worse than expected - just a "formality" and not important (pre-programmed in of course) {image}
Really ?
That's just a ~20 pip move and already fading.
Not shocking if you are not a "small news" scalper else it is indeed just a "formality".

Capitalone1 May 10, 2019 9:12am | Post# 1862

Well i have been buying Euro before this news since from the start of this bullish move so how do i now that it will be bad news today, even though everyone have got eyes is very obvious that is not everyone can see and even though we all are traders that does not make us all winners there must be lessors for winners to be established.

I see you can't handle my uniqueness in this whole FF, let me ask you, why do you think you are the only one who have seen the bad news and you want to sell?

I do not have problem about your news trading strategy that totally up to you to chose to see or to be blind to stay with the crowd or to form your own path of thinking.
The crowd will always settle at the bottom that is what i want you to know.

Good lock and all the best in your many years of news trading.

pipsy7 May 10, 2019 9:16am | Post# 1863

A rather frugal man[me ofc] asked the bank for a loan of one dollar and was told he would have to pay nine percent interest at the end of the year. For security he offered $60,000. in U.S. bonds. The banker, foreseeing a potential depositor, accepted the bonds and gave the man a dollar. At the end of the year, he was back with a dollar and nine cents to clear up his debt and asked for the return of his bonds. Upon returning the bonds the banker asked, "I don't want to be inquisitive, but since you have all those bonds, why did you have to borrow a dollar?""Well," said the tightfisted old gent, "I really didn't have to. But do you know of any other way I could get the use of a safe-deposit box for nine cents a year?"

EcoTrader May 10, 2019 9:16am | Post# 1864

{quote} Really ? That's just a ~20 pip move and already fading. Not shocking if you are not a "small news" scalper else it is indeed just a "formality".
I'll take 20 pips all day long, just one example (the first I grabbed) same thing on cad where we have an 80 pip move. Are you saying if you had an event that would produce 20 pips you wouldnt bother because it's just 20 pips?

FxMadness May 10, 2019 9:31am | Post# 1865

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I'll take 20 pips all day long, just one example (the first I grabbed) same thing on cad where we have an 80 pip move. Are you saying if you had an event that would produce 20 pips you wouldnt bother because it's just 20 pips?
I real trading i am not a scalper but if you are indeed you should be happy with 20 pips.

I am more interested when i can start shorting this MF.
Click to Enlarge

Name: uber.PNG
Size: 6 KB
But that's not forex.

EcoTrader May 10, 2019 9:32am | Post# 1866

{quote} I real trading i am not a scalper but if you are indeed you should be happy with 20 pips.
I'm not a scalper either but take what I can get, no fussiness here.

Wolfy.trader May 10, 2019 9:38am | Post# 1867

{quote} Hi Wolfy The best place to start is central banks. They have the keys to the price and amount of money which affects all markets and the economy. Read all their communication and research what you don't understand until you understand it. Take notes of what they are focusing on because this is your list of major data areas to focus on. Once you do that for all the major central banks you will already be at an advantage to traders that don't because you will have a deeper insight into what central banks are thinking and doing and this sets...
Thank you for a detailed answer, I appreciate that. So my first homework is to read and take notes of what I don't understand about all major Central Banks(I think you mean the Monetary Policy Statements - and possible sings of Future expected Monetary Policy within the text. To try to identify what they will be focusing on until next MP meeting and prioritize those news releases based on this)

Should I create a Trading Journal too post my notes about my findings or is it okay to post them one of your threads ?

Capitalone1 May 10, 2019 9:43am | Post# 1868

1 Attachment(s)
If anyone is interested to join me you can still buy Euro it will still go up to 50 to 75 pips before going down is up to you if you still want to add more sell position good luck.

stop LS 40 if you buy from now.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURO STILL A BUY.png
Size: 31 KB

FxMadness May 10, 2019 9:44am | Post# 1869

Davit "goes with the flow" and every time he learns about a "new" indicator or a new financial word he will use it.
Got nothing to do with trading, is all about followers.

pipsy7 May 10, 2019 9:51am | Post# 1870

Davit "goes with the flow" and every time he learns about a "new" indicator or a new financial word he will use it. Got nothing to do with trading, is all about followers.
_______ no no , he dislikes useless indis = likes to keep charts KISS[just pvt's] - - - like me

_____________________ kiss = Keep It Super Simlpe

FxMadness May 10, 2019 9:54am | Post# 1871

If anyone is interested to join me you can still buy Euro it will still go up to 50 to 75 pips before going down is up to you if you still want to add more sell position good luck. stop LS 40 if you buy from now. {image}
What happened with TP3 @ 1.13684 ?
Unreachable ?

But if it gets above 1.12550 i am in.

Capitalone1 May 10, 2019 10:03am | Post# 1872

If you make 50 to 75 pips when you should have taking a lose of 50 to 75 pips tell me why won't you be happy or are you greedy?

Clear your mind 1.1378 is possible it all depends on what i am watching which is not in the public domain the level you said is my final target which is my 76.4 fibo level but i will start in 61.8 fibo which is 75 pips from now to start adding sell positions and reducing my buy positions.

If you can handle it please sell euro now and let see.

Capitalone1 May 10, 2019 10:07am | Post# 1873

Please if any one is talking without acting i think is foolishness the best way to argue is to put your money on the line where your mouth is.

pipsy7 May 10, 2019 10:09am | Post# 1874

[quote=Capitalone1;12265936]If anyone is interested to join me you can still buy Euro it will still go up to 50 to 75 pips before going down is up to you if you still want to add more sell position good luck. stop LS 40 if you buy from now. {image}[

________ 4sure ist Not crappeee smelleee fukkin demo ?????????????????????????????

Capitalone1 May 10, 2019 10:24am | Post# 1875

Like i said you can add more sell positions, if you actually believe that i am trading demo and even if is demo yet what ever happened in demo will still happen in real account so put your money where your mouth is is as simple as that.

At least you can deny the fact that i am different and unique different from you all and you can deny that what i said before the week start is happening before your very eye, but even though you are blind i guarantee you will feel the impart when your account go red.

pipsy7 May 10, 2019 10:27am | Post# 1876

1 Attachment(s)
Please if any one is talking without acting i think is foolishness the best way to argue is to put your money on the line where your mouth is.
________________ actually a good trade acc'ng to my own syst.
Click to Enlarge

Name: small.png
Size: 64 KB

pipsy7 May 10, 2019 10:36am | Post# 1877

and even if is demo yet what ever happened in demo will still happen in real account = thats fukkin CRAPPPPPPPPPPP asshole !

______ u still hav a lot tooooooo Learnnnnnnnnnnnnn 4sure bruddah , most stinkn demos rigged by d dealers apart from Bad habbit formin

Capitalone1 May 10, 2019 10:38am | Post# 1878

So what are you doing with the buy position there, you are preaching against buying yet you are buying why trying to deceive others into selling Euro? that is not good

pipsy7 May 10, 2019 10:43am | Post# 1879

you are preaching against buying yet you are buying why trying to deceive others = where d fuk did u see that boneHead

_____________ must B smokin Very Bad weed tabarnak

________ ohh well , another Freakeee Mfukkin demoer lol

Capitalone1 May 10, 2019 10:51am | Post# 1880

USDCAD sell now stop 30 pips

© Forex Factory