Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   False Prophets (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=612779)

Jmexpat Apr 18, 2019 7:01am | Post# 1121

{quote} there is no prophet there dude,only normal people and traders. you comment like any regular loser around,is fine to lose in trading,accept it and deal with. manage better next time with more practice. and get rid of this toxic mindset.
Whoever started this thread was obviously not a native english speaker.
Just having a bit of fun with a play on words.

I agree, there has never been any prophets .... of any kind, anywhere, at anytime.
I am always amazed at the enormous propensity for human beings to delude themselves.
This realisation is a HUGE advantage if you want to succeed.

tiborf71 Apr 20, 2019 3:12am | Post# 1122

in my early years I believed a lot and believed in the teaching of false gurus.
I have wasted a lot of time on inactive strategies.
since then I only believe in myself.

Theoak Apr 20, 2019 4:13am | Post# 1123

in my early years I believed a lot and believed in the teaching of false gurus. I have wasted a lot of time on inactive strategies. since then I only believe in myself.
Nice to hear that. How are you getting on since you started believing in yourself?

Xarras Apr 20, 2019 5:02am | Post# 1124

First Practice in demo account with $1000 & make it $2000 within 6-12 months with at least 500 trades have to make. DD shouldn't be more than 5%

Note: you can take 2-3 years if you want but, DD must not go beyond 5% & minimum trades have to be more than 500, 5000 is better!! because more you trade a system more you can see its true color!

Good luck

tiborf71 Apr 20, 2019 7:51am | Post# 1125

{quote} Nice to hear that. How are you getting on since you started believing in yourself?
part of the learning process when you realize that 90% of things don't work.

tiborf71 Apr 20, 2019 8:06am | Post# 1126

I was full of hope and optimism in my early years, but as the years passed, I realized that it was not a simple genre at all.
many years have passed before I found a good strategy for me.

Theoak Apr 20, 2019 8:09am | Post# 1127

I was full of hope and optimism in my early years, but as the years passed, I realized that it was not a simple genre at all. many years have passed before I found a good strategy for me.
I'm very glad for you!!

Theoak Apr 20, 2019 8:10am | Post# 1128

{quote} part of the learning process when you realize that 90% of things don't work.
I hope you are on the 10% now!!!!

tiborf71 Apr 20, 2019 8:18am | Post# 1129

{quote} I hope you are on the 10% now!!!!
I'm good at 10% so far.

EcoTrader Apr 24, 2019 4:47am | Post# 1130

1 Attachment(s)
Davit is not a false prophet. But you do see somebody having an internet meltdown on this thread.
I had left the forum but when I saw this I couldn't help myself having one last stab at your messiah. I have said before he knows jack shit about fundamentals and this example is yet another of that fact. The hilarious outcome now is that all the plebs who follow him blindly are fighting his corner when traders are now pointing out the elephant in the room. No doubt he will be prompt to add them to his 360+ list of blocked people to nip the truth before his minions wake from their intoxication with his bullshit and smell the coffee. No professional trader will ever make a statement like "Does not matter most likely AUD will appreciate no matter what number comes out". Sure is great to rubber stamp his bullshit with

"goes without saying anything can happen"

This way he covers all bases and when the shit hits the fan he simply blocks those that raise it and distracts his minions from the elephant in the room. Right, let me get back to leaving the forum. So long pimple brain
Click to Enlarge

Name: davit.png
Size: 923 KB

zamans98 Apr 24, 2019 4:57am | Post# 1131

{quote} I had left the forum but when I saw this I couldn't help myself having one last stab at your messiah. I have said before he knows jack shit about fundamentals and this example is yet another of that fact. The hilarious outcome now is that all the plebs who follow him blindly are fighting his corner when traders are now pointing out the elephant in the room. No doubt he will be prompt to add them to his 360+ list of blocked people to nip the truth before his minions wake from their intoxication with his bullshit and smell the coffee. No professional...
indeed, he is a clown.
Who ever against him, got blocked.

Spew political, religion and other shit whilst others cannot.
Prick!

EcoTrader Apr 24, 2019 4:58am | Post# 1132

1 Attachment(s)
as expected - anyone who raised the elephant in the room has been blocked - what a show of character Davit!!!
Name:  davit 2.png
Views: 620
Size:  21 KB

zamans98 Apr 24, 2019 5:08am | Post# 1133

{quote} Whoever started this thread was obviously not a native english speaker. Just having a bit of fun with a play on words. I agree, there has never been any prophets .... of any kind, anywhere, at anytime. I am always amazed at the enormous propensity for human beings to delude themselves. This realisation is a HUGE advantage if you want to succeed.
This is not an English classroom. Get a life, not every human being speaks and write English.
There are hundred of millions of people with bi-lingual at least, but you are not one

Whether there is a prophet or not, where is your supporting evidence? Kiddies comments like ..."there has never been any prophets" is frown upon.

So, stop spreading hatred and move on to FOREX discussion.

FxMadness Apr 24, 2019 5:26am | Post# 1134

1 Attachment(s)
Contradict to "false prophets" there are also "honest (but failing) prophets".
Do not know if you remember him but CM7 made a prophesy to turn $1000 to $470.000 within a year trading one pair he studied for over three years.
But he is blatantly honest on his blog i give him that.

Click to Enlarge

Name: honest.PNG
Size: 244 KB

braintheboss Apr 24, 2019 5:43am | Post# 1135

Contradict to "false prophets" there are also "honest (but failing) prophets". Do not know if you remember him but CM7 made a prophesy to turn $1000 to $470.000 within a year trading one pair he studied for over three years. But he is blatantly honest on his blog i give him that. {image}
If trading is easy everybody is rich. Anyway is good have a profit goal ( even finally fail ) that it have a no loss goal ( try don't lose )

Jmexpat Apr 24, 2019 6:45am | Post# 1136

{quote} This is not an English classroom. Get a life, not every human being speaks and write English. There are hundred of millions of people with bi-lingual at least, but you are not one Whether there is a prophet or not, where is your supporting evidence? Kiddies comments like ..."there has never been any prophets" is frown upon. So, stop spreading hatred and move on to FOREX discussion.
Please kindly explain what you are trying to say:

"Whether there is a prophet or not, where is your supporting evidence? Kiddies comments like ..."there has never been any prophets" is frown(ed) upon
So, stop spreading hatred"

Thanks

EcoTrader Apr 25, 2019 9:15am | Post# 1137

1 Attachment(s)
i see you haven't declared your unrealised loss for this shambles of a trade - i guess you are still sucking onto hope Davit. Funny how you moan about people leaving after you provide disaster leadership to new traders - adding a disclaimer to your first post about needing 2 years experience before joining. HAHAHAHAHAHA - 2 years experience to slap on a few arbitrary lines and make assumptions about the economic calendar - what a classic
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-25_14-04-59.png
Size: 174 KB

EcoTrader Apr 25, 2019 9:16am | Post# 1138

1 Attachment(s)
No Davit - you are not only wrong but hopeless at this stuff
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-25_13-55-14.png
Size: 353 KB

Pent56 Apr 25, 2019 9:23am | Post# 1139

EcoTrader I think you should get over this. You are now coming across as being a little bit unstable. I mean who goes to that much effort (cropping/highlighting etc) just because someone stopped you from posting in their thread.

I honestly don't understand. Go out - take a walk. Do something more constructive with your time. It's not healthy.

Weyk Apr 25, 2019 9:35am | Post# 1140

i see you haven't declared your unrealised loss for this shambles of a trade - i guess you are still sucking onto hope Davit. Funny how you moan about people leaving after you provide disaster leadership to new traders - adding a disclaimer to your first post about needing 2 years experience before joining. HAHAHAHAHAHA - 2 years experience to slap on a few arbitrary lines and make assumptions about the economic calendar - what a classic {image}
Eco you are right. You are right about drawdown. Forgot about this one.

But come on, what do you want to prove and to whom? This subject is not new. If there are people interested in Davit system they for sure know about this. They have 2 years to learn about dd stuff. ))

Pivot trading is one of the most active threads on ff. You should know that people don't like being losers. They would run from a losing system. So settle this down. To each his own method, style, strategy, whatever.

Regards

© Forex Factory