Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   False Prophets (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/612779-false-prophets)

thorn Oct 31, 2016 8:47pm | Post# 81

I just came from reading 'ghostbikers 90%' thread. I nearly choked on my beer when he posted in bold blue writing that he has said 20 x not to enter GBP trades, then posts a bunch of 'cropped' GBP trades lol Someone wrote here that it shows him how far he has come. I think that's a great way to look at it. At the beginning of the week his followers will blame themselves for not entering correctly. By the end of the week they will realize that they are just entering a short market move too late to capitalize on repeatedly and reliably.
Hard to believe you have not been banned from that thread yet.. Im giving it until the morning and you will be gone. Speaking the truth and showing all the red flags like cropped screens is not going to make you very popular.

bluejack Oct 31, 2016 8:57pm | Post# 82

You all should have figured it out from the pdf she/he shared... Ghost Biker is another scam artist..

kraven Oct 31, 2016 8:59pm | Post# 83

{quote} Hard to believe you have not been banned from that thread yet.. Im giving it until the morning and you will be gone. Speaking the truth and showing all the red flags like cropped screens is not going to make you very popular.
who really cares? I'm only posting there for a laugh.

mrhigurashi Oct 31, 2016 10:22pm | Post# 84

Human stupidity and gullibility never ceases to amaze me.

If you heard about a broker or investment firm/hedge fund who claimed 90% win rate would you just say "yeah sure here is my life savings, make me rich" or would you ask to see many years of financial history?

I think it may be these people who dont ask for some kind of proof from these so called gurus claiming easy money comes down to the fact they want to believe. If someone had unequivocal proof that Jesus or God did not exist, do you think the strong faithful would want to see it? Its amazing the similarities religion and Forex seem to have.

And it also shows just how easy it is to convince and manipulate humans. More then anything, my time spent here on FF has been an amazing lesson in the human mind. Perhaps i can now go and start a cult or religion lol.

JAKammus Oct 31, 2016 10:35pm | Post# 85

Nobody ask for proof because of what someone said before, they are afraid they will lose their "prestige" with GB. I'm glad these people exist to be honest. Is the only way I can get something out of the market. So I'm glad they trust their arrows and masters.

mrhigurashi Oct 31, 2016 10:42pm | Post# 86

Yes, wolves need sheep to eat. The more sheep the better. So as long as the sheep continue to follow each other blindly, the wolves will be kept happy and healthy.

Anti-Scammer Oct 31, 2016 11:01pm | Post# 87

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  HALLOWEEN.gif
Views: 2748
Size:  1.5 MB

skyway Oct 31, 2016 11:05pm | Post# 88

Not only they will lose their "prestige" with the OP, they will lose their "hope" to make quick and big money from forex.

mrhigurashi Oct 31, 2016 11:15pm | Post# 89

"prestige"?

Lost the moment you believe in threads like that....

CrocodileRex Oct 31, 2016 11:23pm | Post# 90

It's actually not that funny guys because you guys clearly have no experience of being scammed.

I for one got scammed before. Well.not in forex but other scams. As a victim myself, I have brought many inconvenience to my family and myself. It almost broke my home, not to mention countless hours of heartbreaking and sadness that follows.

I really hope people are not so evil but I guess the world doesn't work like that.

JAKammus Oct 31, 2016 11:37pm | Post# 91

Some scams might be hard to notice, but 90% winning rate by watching arrows? Are you kidding me lol. Warren buffet you stupid motherfucker. Why spend your whole life reading financial statements when you can watch arrows. Only fools will believe such thing without asking for proofs. No offense to you. It really surprises me so many people fall for this shit. I expected more from humanity.

kraven Oct 31, 2016 11:41pm | Post# 92

It's actually not that funny guys because you guys clearly have no experience of being scammed. I for one got scammed before. Well.not in forex but other scams. As a victim myself, I have brought many inconvenience to my family and myself. It almost broke my home, not to mention countless hours of heartbreaking and sadness that follows. I really hope people are not so evil but I guess the world doesn't work like that.

There's only so many times you can shout out WHERE'S THE PROOF or point out whats wrong or offer your opinion in the hope you are warning/helping others. Rex sometimes you have to laugh at those that then ridicule you for trying to point out the obvious to us but not to them. There is only so far my pity goes.

It seems you have learned from your error. In that way mark it down as a hard lesson learned.

I don't think GH is scamming, I just think he is seeking attention. If he starts 'a signal service' or 'paid private mentoring' then Hopefully those on the GH thread will heed the warnings

kraven Nov 1, 2016 10:20am | Post# 93

Well I got kicked off for questioning GH lol.

One thing that interested me was ahhamidz account of his trading. Kept posting clips of his trade explorer, but i couldn't find it. must be keeping it from public eye

corrman Nov 1, 2016 10:23am | Post# 94

newbs must be newbs for the system to function, the few that survive the bs have learned a lot, the bs does its sinister job

CrocodileRex Nov 1, 2016 11:42am | Post# 95

Well I got kicked off for questioning GH lol. One thing that interested me was ahhamidz account of his trading. Kept posting clips of his trade explorer, but i couldn't find it. must be keeping it from public eye
This guy's quote is :-

Every day profit. Over $ 500

Enough said i think. But that got me clicking on his profile. See, that's really a click bait signature over there. Human beings tend to have the tendency to check on other's profile and see how they are doing. If his threads or comments look professional, i might be baited onto them.

Sigh, remember the greatest scammer on FF - jacko? Professional reading materials spread across few years, only to scam few hundred k from members here.

timos Nov 1, 2016 12:36pm | Post# 96

Well I got kicked off for questioning GH lol. One thing that interested me was ahhamidz account of his trading. Kept posting clips of his trade explorer, but i couldn't find it. must be keeping it from public eye
It's demo money bro

reteid2222 Nov 1, 2016 6:16pm | Post# 97

2 Attachment(s)
Blocked me too cause I detected that the systems don t work.....
The first Renko system was posted as indicator system...but is a hi-lo-reversal system....look at gb history posts!!!!
I ve programmed an indi for the system...tooooooo much false signals if u take the rulez on the first post of renko easy...
Nothings easy if u have not ALL the rulez....try with my signal arrow quickly!
Renko - Ghostrider - System Arrow by Retina.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 36 KB

reteid2222 Nov 1, 2016 6:23pm | Post# 98

She was banned on Forexfabrik.de.....
They told me this 2day :-)

reteid2222 Nov 1, 2016 7:02pm | Post# 99

1 Attachment(s)
Summary: Don t waste time 4 gb strats....everything here is caught from other threads and NEVER works so good as proclaimed!
There are other strats which work better:
(Look 4 the 99 red ballons thread!)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 69 KB

nozzer Nov 1, 2016 7:05pm | Post# 100

If people think Ghostrider is a scammer have a word with 4xPIPAHOLIC,maybe he will start up 'Scammers-Hall of Shame' thread again....one of the most entertaining threads on FF ever ! :-]

© Forex Factory