Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   False Prophets (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/612779-false-prophets)

redoktober Feb 28, 2017 8:24am | Post# 361

Instead of to judge my actions, take a look to the protests of some GB's customers :

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...09#post9606509

And this is only the beginning...

ramzam Feb 28, 2017 12:04pm | Post# 362

{quote} Right Ramzam , this thread is not dedicated to GB. In fact you can write about your False Prophet. But for me , the greatest False Prophet of FF is Ghostbiker . I say it , I repeat it , I brought the evidences that he is a fraudster . In this way, I try to open eyes to many naive FF Members , before they entrust their money to this fraudster. That's all , nothing personal with GB.
okk cool

redoktober Feb 28, 2017 12:30pm | Post# 363

1 Attachment(s)
Today's stats of GB's demo EAs :

Click to Enlarge

Name: z.jpg
Size: 93 KB

hey Ghostbiker , bad day , right ?

redoktober Mar 1, 2017 3:50am | Post# 364

1 Attachment(s)
GB is really indecent .
He continues to post cropped sceenshot of a DEMO account . +290 pips in a day , hahaha ! Even the most stupid trader understands that it is a giant lie ,a dirty fraud .
He is the biggest liar in the history of FF .

But what happened yesterday it has opened the eyes of everyone. Some subscribers have written to me in Pm asking what to do. And I said ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: oik.jpg
Size: 323 KB

redoktober Mar 3, 2017 4:50am | Post# 365

1 Attachment(s)
March , 3 update :

Ok , as I have demonstrated on the above post , also today Ghostbiker post a falsified and cropped screenshot , in order to delete the inscription " DEMO".
So , all his wonderful results are demo, no real money , air-money only ,a simple game , nothingness...
The fraud against the FF Members continues...

Click to Enlarge

Name: vv.jpg
Size: 264 KB

redoktober Mar 4, 2017 3:12am | Post# 366

Perhaps Ghostbiker is preparing to escape.
On all his threads , in fact , he has written : " last opportunity for trade copier service ".
Last opportunity ? Yes last opportunity to lose your money !
How much money you earned cheating naive traders ? Are you satisfied and then now you run away ?
I believe that GB closes its all fraudolent activities because he smelled of complaints and investigations about him and his companions of scam.
And now where will do you go , fraudster ? ForexFabrik.de : Kaput ! ForexFactory.com : Kaput ! And now ?
Now everybody knows you and your dirty method , no place is safe for you , fraudster !

redoktober Mar 6, 2017 3:59am | Post# 367

2 Attachment(s)
March 6, 2017
Interesting : EARLY this morning these are the results of 2 Ghostbiker's EA ( both in loss ) :

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 194 KB
A few minutes later, Gb has deleted your second loser EA ( Fuzzy_Logic_v12 ) ....

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.jpg
Size: 147 KB
GB's rule is : an EA does it work? Ok , it remains on FF. An EA does NOT work? it's immediately deleted .
A very correct method.

The scam continues...

Reformation Mar 6, 2017 6:30am | Post# 368

Are people actually taking these trades and/or giving people money on here for 'trading systems'? That seems like madness? Is no one doing due diligence here?! Other than people in this thread obviously!

Crackpot Mar 7, 2017 2:17am | Post# 369

Scam Alert!

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...51#post9634051

redoktober Mar 9, 2017 3:13am | Post# 370

1 Attachment(s)
Mar 9 Update :

GB is irretrievably finished :

- in 10 days he has found - perhaps - 5 customers/chickens.
- like a demented man , he continues to repeat : " last chance ! last chance ! please last chance ! "
- below are the ruinous results of his EA ( the last remaining, others were burned ).
Ghostbiker you're finished , fi-ni-shed !

Click to Enlarge

Name: ws.jpg
Size: 142 KB

redoktober Mar 9, 2017 2:58pm | Post# 371

Caution

Here is the testimony of a Ghostbiker's customer :

" I Just paid, and have received No Reply from "Ghostbiker" is in Fact a Man! I Just Filed a Dispute with Paypal.com, and WANT MY MONIES BACK !
Would Not Trade with Someone who does not deliver ASAP! (AS it is CASH MONIES..) Please "GhostMan" Give me my Monies back, and No Harm . I
LEARNED FROM YOURS ALOT..Forex is Designed to Lose Monies for the Retail Trader, So..If yours is "Winning" then Be Careful. I am Not hate Filled,
Please Return my 50.72c. I Learned "Creative Bookkeeping/Investments etc..(NOT FRAUD !) Thanks Rednose. "
4xambition , Mar 9, 1:57pm

I believe that there is no need to say more.
No doubt , Ghostbiker is a dangerous fraudster .
All FF members are warned.

redoktober Mar 10, 2017 12:24pm | Post# 372

1 Attachment(s)
March 10, 2017 Great day for Ghostbiker's EA :

Click to Enlarge

Name: mm.jpg
Size: 58 KB

PS : thank you Non-Farm Payrolls

redoktober Mar 13, 2017 3:29am | Post# 373

1 Attachment(s)
Update : March 13, 3:18am

Ghostbiker's EA :
Pips still - 501
Return has dropped to - 13,2 %
( see above post # 372 )
Click to Enlarge

Name: u.jpg
Size: 71 KB

nubcake Mar 13, 2017 4:38am | Post# 374

Any chance you could shut the fuck up? Whenever I randomly load this festering forum you are always the last person to have posted, and it's ridiculous.

There's no need to keep going on about it, and you are just advertising for him... in fact, at this point I'm inclined to think you are in on it and are doing this so only the truly stupid are pre-qualified and get onboard with giving-up their dumb money.

At this point you both need to be booted from the forum for being a pair of genuine cockheads.

Reformation Mar 13, 2017 4:40am | Post# 375

Any chance you could shut the fuck up? Whenever I randomly load this festering forum you are always the last person to have posted, and it's ridiculous. There's no need to keep going on about it, and you are just advertising for him... in fact, at this point I'm inclined to think you are in on it and are doing this so only the truly stupid are pre-qualified and get onboard with giving-up their dumb money. At this point you both need to be booted from the forum for being a pair of genuine cockheads.
Yeah ive unsubbed from this thread now.

redoktober Mar 13, 2017 5:20am | Post# 376

Any chance you could shut the fuck up? Whenever I randomly load this festering forum you are always the last person to have posted, and it's ridiculous. There's no need to keep going on about it, and you are just advertising for him... in fact, at this point I'm inclined to think you are in on it and are doing this so only the truly stupid are pre-qualified and get onboard with giving-up their dumb money. At this point you both need to be booted from the forum for being a pair of genuine cockheads.

Hi Nubcake , sorry , Hi cockhead . Every time that you open FF you see my face ? Nobody forces you to click on that thread.Walking further and go to earn somewhere else.
It happens , however , that many FF members want to be updated ( in Pm also ) about this fraudster . Do you not care ? Worse for you !

nubcake Mar 13, 2017 5:46am | Post# 377

{quote} Hi Nubcake , sorry , Hi cockhead . Every time that you open FF you see my face ? Nobody forces you to click on that thread.Walking further and go to earn somewhere else. It happens , however , that many FF members want to be updated ( in Pm also ) about this fraudster . Do you not care ? Worse for you !
Ugh, you are so pathetic. You fit right in on this forum.

I forgot there is an ignore feature.

redoktober Mar 13, 2017 6:16am | Post# 378

{quote} Ugh, you are so pathetic. You fit right in on this forum. I forgot there is an ignore feature.
Now I remember you , wiseacre . Last February 27 you wrote here another bullshit .
Nubcake does so : he writes a bullshit here, a bullshit there and then disappears , hide himself in some hole in Australia.
The only force of you cowards is the "ignore" function . Ok , click on ignore and get out of my sight !

PS : this failed trader has already pressed the " ignore " button 113 times ... a real gentleman !

redoktober Mar 13, 2017 9:06am | Post# 379

1 Attachment(s)
These are the 113 " ignored " of Nubcake .

Now , this is the question : are there 113 assholes and 1 normal person OR 1 asshole and 113 normal persons ? I know it ... lol

Click to Enlarge

Name: m.jpg
Size: 468 KB

redoktober Mar 20, 2017 5:40am | Post# 380

Mar 20, 2017 5:08am

Ok , this is the current LIVE situation of a Ghostbiker's customer :

Drawdown : 30 %
Equity : - 350 $
DD : 1150 $

This is the insane MM of Ghostbiker, the fraudster.

No comment.

© Forex Factory