Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Trade with 90% winrate / ghostbiker's system (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=611999)

asbehzad Nov 2, 2016 1:35pm | Post# 821

nice system GB

jack2005 Nov 2, 2016 2:35pm | Post# 822

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} congrats, do you mind to share some information on how do you enter trade, example if we saw the Trend Strength with 3 Green Up arrow OR 3 Red Down Arrow + 5M to 4H all same color, green or red. what to do with: 1) evolution_slope. 2) smStrengthRange09 what aspect we are going to check with that 2 indicator before open the trade? *note: already read post 1, no much elaboration on this. hopefully some one that has make money from this system can provide some light of this. Please dont just say: dont understand go away, find other...
not i don't want to share my trading, its because i am new too, i don't want to misleading you! i just follow the steps from GB given in the begging of this thread. i am going to share what i have done, but don't blame me if you lose. i have see many posts blaming the person share his/her success and try to follow, but end up looooose a lot money. here is how i setup:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 91 KB
what for the pairs all arrows turned to same direction and need to be yellow/red (most of time the Alert are may repeated), also pay attention to the number next to the strong/weak. the number tells you how many bars past on that statues.

i will suggest you read all the post again from the begging, and all the way through, and make notes. you will find all the answers!
save trading and make money!

ghostbiker Nov 2, 2016 3:10pm | Post# 823

this is your own system you trade,
it is not the system from Page # 1

hehe

jack2005 Nov 2, 2016 3:36pm | Post# 824

this is your own system you trade, it is not the system from Page # 1 hehe
yeah, as i said, i am new, and i am not 100% sure, but it seems works for me. i will try to learn from you much as i can.

thanks for your sharing!

binaryobi Nov 2, 2016 3:45pm | Post# 825

TraderTykhev1.00.ex4 doesn't load for me when I add it to my charts. Has anyone else had this problem?

wallstreet03 Nov 2, 2016 3:46pm | Post# 826

ghost sorry but where I find your strenght indicator as you used in last chart ?

thank you

stefanaleksi Nov 2, 2016 3:46pm | Post# 827

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone.
I have just one question.
This is okey entry?
I know is the best trade London session but just if somebady can answer me for this entry is ok or not.
Thanks!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Entry.png
Size: 79 KB

gabsky Nov 2, 2016 4:16pm | Post# 828

{quote} not i don't want to share my trading, its because i am new too, i don't want to misleading you! i just follow the steps from GB given in the begging of this thread. i am going to share what i have done, but don't blame me if you lose. i have see many posts blaming the person share his/her success and try to follow, but end up looooose a lot money. here is how i setup: {image} what for the pairs all arrows turned to same direction and need to be yellow/red (most of time the Alert are may repeated), also pay attention to the number next to...
hello can you share template please thanks

mrafzal Nov 2, 2016 4:24pm | Post# 829

Hello everyone. I have just one question. This is okey entry? I know is the best trade London session but just if somebady can answer me for this entry is ok or not. Thanks! {image}
I think entry is maybe not correct because the currency strength indicator is showing the Euro is weaker than the Nzd (eur 4.7, nzd 7.0).

ghostbiker Nov 2, 2016 5:34pm | Post# 830

this is not the key, you must look what the EUR and NZD do
but in this time more sidestep

the Strength on the TraderTykhev is not OK, 1 green 1 red 1 yellow arrow
I will not go in

stefanaleksi Nov 2, 2016 5:36pm | Post# 831

{quote} I think entry is maybe not correct because the currency strength indicator is showing the Euro is weaker than the Nzd (eur 4.7, nzd 7.0).
yes but NZD have now red arrow and euro have green arrow and also all arrows in TDS indicator 5m-1h is green. (my opinion)
If somebady who trade with system can coment and tell somthing about entry.
Thanks!

stefanaleksi Nov 2, 2016 5:37pm | Post# 832

this is not the key, you must look what the EUR and NZD do but in this time more sidestep
entry is ok?

Mac88 Nov 2, 2016 6:03pm | Post# 833

TraderTykhev1.00.ex4 doesn't load for me when I add it to my charts. Has anyone else had this problem?
Binary,
You must put the pairs into the into the "Comma Separated Pair List" variable. Copy and paste this in - AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,AUDNZD,AUDUSD,CADCHF,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURAUD,EURCAD,EURCHF,EURGBP,EURJPY,EURNZD,EURUSD,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY,GBPNZD,GBPUSD,NZDJPY,NZDUSD,USDCAD,USDCHF,USDJPY,XAUUSD

ghostbiker Nov 2, 2016 6:03pm | Post# 834

no entry: the Strength is not OK 1 green 1 red 1 yellow arrow sidestep
now don't trade

stefanaleksi Nov 2, 2016 6:18pm | Post# 835

no entry: the Strength is not OK 1 green 1 red 1 yellow arrow sidestep now don't trade
I am sorry but not understand 5m-1h is all green.
You trade just when all arrow in one side?

ghostbiker Nov 2, 2016 6:23pm | Post# 836

no entry: the "TrendStrength" is not OK 1 green 1 red 1 yellow arrow sidestep
now don't trade

M1 - H1 is OK but not the "TrendStrength"

stefanaleksi Nov 2, 2016 6:37pm | Post# 837

no entry: the "TrendStrength" is not OK 1 green 1 red 1 yellow arrow sidestep now don't trade M1 - H1 is OK but not the "TrendStrength"
Ok thanks you.
What you thing make skype group and shere what trade in working day?

ghostbiker Nov 2, 2016 7:03pm | Post# 838

- I make every day a webinar since a long time
+ a Skype Group is not possible

- I trade 3 Accounts manually and control 10 Accounts with ExpertAdvisors
and develope and test ExpertAdvisors in forward tests (no backtests)

wallstreet03 Nov 2, 2016 8:24pm | Post# 839

where I find this strenght indicator ?

thank you

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...4&d=1478094015

EVolta Nov 2, 2016 8:44pm | Post# 840

where I find this strenght indicator ? thank you http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...4&d=1478094015
please share this currency strength indicator too.. its much easier to read

© Forex Factory