Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Something Interesting You Can Post Here (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=611136)

Bigpipin13 Jun 4, 2018 7:34pm | Post# 461

Hello everyone,

I had an interesting question for you experienced traders out there.

Is there an indicator or way to show the movement (up or down) of a candlestick without the spread confusing it.
EX: if the candlestick clearly goes down, but spread goes up drastically (like in a high impact news release) Is there a technical way to show the downward direction
of that candle? Other than seeing it with your own eyes.

T4Trade Nov 1, 2018 9:57am | Post# 462

1 Attachment(s)
this dashboard shows the all currencies strength ,is it possible to just highlight the currency pair on chart and not all? thanks
Oasis Dashboard.ex4

2george Nov 1, 2018 12:21pm | Post# 463

1 Attachment(s)
this dashboard shows the all currencies strength ,is it possible to just highlight the currency pair on chart and not all? thanks {file}
I believe not - try this one as you can remove currencies and adjust for alerts you require.
George
CCFp mtf & alerts 2.03 nmc.mq4

GPips Nov 1, 2018 3:28pm | Post# 464

{quote} I believe not - try this one as you can remove currencies and adjust for alerts you require. George {file}

Nice thanks 2george!

Do you find that the default settings work best?

G

2george Nov 1, 2018 3:36pm | Post# 465

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Nice thanks 2george! Do you find that the default settings work best? G
The levels need adjusting depending on the timeframe traded.
It may be even more helpful if trendlines - traps I call them - are drawn over and under the chosen traded currencies. Not too many as it become impossible to follow with lots of lines - as in attached screengrab.
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDDaily.png
Size: 39 KB

T4Trade Nov 1, 2018 4:26pm | Post# 466

{quote} The levels need adjusting depending on the timeframe traded. It may be even more helpful if trendlines - traps I call them - are drawn over and under the chosen traded currencies. Not too many as it become impossible to follow with lots of lines - as in attached screengrab. George {image}
I don't like these colourful messy lines,sorry

2george Nov 1, 2018 5:58pm | Post# 467

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I don't like these colourful messy lines,sorry
exactly my point - be selective if you do use traps on this indictor.
George
PS
A picture paints a 1000 words - I have removed all the traps except for the EUR (red traps) and now you can see how simple it is to identify when other currencies cross ABOVE the descending resistance trap of the EUR and when the currencies cross BELOW the ascending support trap. They are all quick profit areas.
G
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDDaily.png
Size: 37 KB

classy Nov 9, 2018 8:30pm | Post# 468

The EA not was puting the Stop Loss and Take Profit in the last version,. Now is ok. EDITED: With Sound when the EA put the orders {image} {file}
hi palpite bro is it possible to share your day/weak high low indicator please.thanks in advance.

palpite Nov 9, 2018 9:04pm | Post# 469

{quote} hi palpite bro is it possible to share your day/weak high low indicator please.thanks in advance.
I shared it in my thread : https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...83#post9864683

Good luck

classy Nov 9, 2018 10:42pm | Post# 470

{quote} I shared it in my thread : https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...83#post9864683 Good luck .
wow so quick, it is really cool and clean and you know i love to to play with level ...i missed ,you are so kind and generous man.thanks

classy Nov 9, 2018 11:41pm | Post# 471

2 Attachment(s)
WE LEARN SO MANY THINGS BUT SOME TIME FORGET TO APPLY AND THIS HAPPEN BECAUSE LACK OF PRACTICE AND IGNORE OR BACK TEST SO I THINK WE SHOULD PRACTICE TO-GETHER LIKE QUIZ..QUESTIONS..SHARING LIKE YESTERDAY I GAVE ONE QUIZ AND NO ONE NOTICE IT SO THINK I SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING CLEARLY THIS IS YOUR GROUP AND NOT LIKE SO CALLED SIGNAL GROUP BUT MORE THAN THAT AND YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO (FROM MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL ,YOU CAN CHECK FULL FREE NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENT)

LETS PLAY QUIZ TO LEARN
QUIZ NO 01
AUD JPY is there any pattern ok one more hints candle pattern ?
QUIZ NO 02
AUD USD is there any pattern
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUD JPY CAN YOU SEE SOMETHING.png
Size: 13 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUD USD QUIZ 2.png
Size: 20 KB

shane1 Nov 14, 2018 10:44am | Post# 472

The EA not was puting the Stop Loss and Take Profit in the last version,. Now is ok. EDITED: With Sound when the EA put the orders {image} {file}

Good Day,

Please consider to add a Breakeven feature to this indicator. I tried working with the Trailing Stop feature but that is not what I am looking for.

The Breakeven should lock-in 2 pips after 10 pips in profit.

This will be much appreciated.
Thank you

palpite Nov 14, 2018 11:22am | Post# 473

{quote} Good Day, Please consider to add a Breakeven feature to this indicator. I tried working with the Trailing Stop feature but that is not what I am looking for. The Breakeven should lock-in 2 pips after 10 pips in profit. This will be much appreciated. Thank you
Test this version of fxrabbi.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...33#post9423533

shane1 Nov 14, 2018 11:46am | Post# 474

{quote} Test this version of fxrabbi. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...33#post9423533 .
Thank you for your reply. I have looked at the fxrabbi version but is does not have the Pending order features. Also, the "Final" version has the TP and SL hidden.

It would be great the have a "final"version with the Breakeven function.

Thank you

palpite Nov 14, 2018 11:50am | Post# 475

{quote} Thank you for your reply. I have looked at the fxrabbi version but is does not have the Pending order features. Also, the "Final" version has the TP and SL hidden. It would be great the have a "final"version with the Breakeven function. Thank you
In the weekend i try to do this for you.

palpite Nov 17, 2018 8:27am | Post# 476

{quote} Thank you for your reply. I have looked at the fxrabbi version but is does not have the Pending order features. Also, the "Final" version has the TP and SL hidden. It would be great the have a "final"version with the Breakeven function. Thank you

ctnie2143 Dec 27, 2018 1:01pm | Post# 477

bollinger band dashboard do not run both indicator on same chart {image} {image} {file} {file}
Dear Adelzadeh, How do you actually trade using this dashboard ? Any link will help. Thank you.

abedalnasser Feb 11, 2019 12:33pm | Post# 478

HEAT MAP {image} {image} {file}
its great indicator could you plz make it horizontal in the chart and also plz if you could make it work with symbol suffix my broker use different suffix and
finally thank so much and appriciate your work

GPips Feb 11, 2019 6:16pm | Post# 479

Market Statistics (Volume Histogram, VWAP with SD bands) PVP represent Peak Volume Price and shows the price from StartDate with highest volume. VWAP is the average of the volume distribution. SD stands for Standart Deviation and you can plot 3 SD bands around VWAP. I hope this will be helpful for someone. {image} {file}
This one is fantastic! Thank you for sharing adelzadeh!

2george Mar 20, 2019 6:43pm | Post# 480

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of indicators that link together really well for day traders and scalpers.
George
buzzer 55.mq4
Geo StochasticOnChart Outer 1.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: GE30.sbM1.png
Size: 72 KB

© Forex Factory