Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   100 Pips daily target, easy to use (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=610970)

forexbandit7 Oct 21, 2016 12:19am | Post# 401

3 Attachment(s)
AN long closed partial and BE already
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu.png
Size: 64 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu1.png
Size: 17 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu2.png
Size: 17 KB

seemesyed Oct 21, 2016 12:33am | Post# 402

Hi Dear,
Just One Question, How can i change the location of Ghostbiker Trend Display

forexdave1 Oct 21, 2016 12:34am | Post# 403

Ghostbiker,
Why use Minute bars over Renko? Do you find minute is more profitable?

- are + 400 Pips today not enough ?? yes for me is enough ! - I've made since Tuesday + 6.9% with the 100Pips System and this is enough for me and I trade not only this system, I trade 3 Acc with different Systems manually and few Acc with EA's to the same time (must control what the EA's do) - sure if I've more time for the 100Pips System I can follow the trends with the TP and can make more Pips and win

kcham58 Oct 21, 2016 12:55am | Post# 404

Hi
anyone know how to move the (order on chart display) to the lower left corner of the chart?

storm74 Oct 21, 2016 1:25am | Post# 405

{quote} The blue and yellow already crossed on US session , was waiting for the arrows to give confirmation after retrace
waiting for the arrows do not risk losing the whole movement? for example, when the arrows are red, if the price is already at the base of the Channel, what do you do???

I understood so: When the arrows are red I look the price bounces on the base of the channel, wait crossing of the blue and yellow and would enter long.

we enter with trend o wait the inversion?

Please can you explaine?

Singha83 Oct 21, 2016 1:31am | Post# 406

{quote} The blue and yellow already crossed on US session , was waiting for the arrows to give confirmation after retrace

Thanks! I think I get this system now. Its not a trend changing or following system. Its a momentum system.

Singha83 Oct 21, 2016 1:42am | Post# 407

I was following another system, and there was a member who made an excellent script where with basically one step, it would open charts that met the criteria of that specific system.

I sent him/her a message asking if they wouldn't find helping us out with a alert setup of some type for this system. Either an alert of some type or a one step search.

Hopefully that member see's the potential of this system and scripts something up

Singha83 Oct 21, 2016 1:50am | Post# 408

Keep an eye on USD/JPY and EUR/JPY

EUR/JPY would be invalid because its touching the bottom channel?

storm74 Oct 21, 2016 1:59am | Post# 409

Keep an eye on USD/JPY and EUR/JPY EUR/JPY would be invalid because its touching the bottom channel?
what I said. every time I look at a cross when the red arrows are bright, is always on the base on channel!

forexbandit7 Oct 21, 2016 2:18am | Post# 410

1 Attachment(s)
Few more closed partially and BE
Click to Enlarge

Size: 27 KB

FX-Flux Oct 21, 2016 2:28am | Post# 411

I was following another system, and there was a member who made an excellent script where with basically one step, it would open charts that met the criteria of that specific system. I sent him/her a message asking if they wouldn't find helping us out with a alert setup of some type for this system. Either an alert of some type or a one step search. Hopefully that member see's the potential of this system and scripts something up
Hey, yeah I will have a look at coding these rules into a script for you.

forexbandit7 Oct 21, 2016 2:56am | Post# 412

3 Attachment(s)
EA closed partially and move to BE
Name:  eu.png
Views: 1951
Size:  5 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 59 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu2.png
Size: 12 KB

Singha83 Oct 21, 2016 3:08am | Post# 413

{quote} Hey, yeah I will have a look at coding these rules into a script for you.

I hope you read into this system and try it yourself... there is a lot of potential here! Everyone here would be so thankful for your contribution.

fredgold3434 Oct 21, 2016 3:08am | Post# 414

i have tried more according the roles and have higher winner rate now.
i think the time for trading is very important to have higher winning rate.
regards
Fred

forexbandit7 Oct 21, 2016 3:40am | Post# 415

2 Attachment(s)
A/CAD closed partial and move to BE
Click to Enlarge

Size: 61 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 16 KB

manuoz Oct 21, 2016 3:59am | Post# 416

{quote} No need to put these 2 points together in the same phrase ... ... French are well known for this all over the world! Please don't take it personally. I know what i'm talking about ... I live abroad and I'm French too!
Cool , ca fait plaisir - Glad to meet u

manuoz Oct 21, 2016 4:03am | Post# 417

1 Attachment(s)
Perhaps could be ice if someone could put an alert n this indicator (same as bb trend ) when all arrows of one pair are highlighted in the right direction

ZMFX Forex Trend v3.mq4

ghostbiker Oct 21, 2016 4:07am | Post# 418

1 Attachment(s)
Please note: now on the Page # 1 Post # 1 the download "BBX v12 Indicator " with Alarmfunction

BBXTrend_12Currency_v3_Alert.ex4

you must control and change the currencies if you have prefix or suffix from your Broker

manuoz Oct 21, 2016 4:09am | Post# 419

Please note: now on the Page # 1 Post # 1 the download "BBX v12 Indicator " with Alarmfunction you must control and change the currencies if you have prefix or suffix from your Broker
oh thanks a lot, did not see this function

ghostbiker Oct 21, 2016 4:15am | Post# 420

go to Post # 1 again and download again, was a mistake

© Forex Factory