Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Awesome Support and Resistance Indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/609894-awesome-support-and-resistance-indicator)

TexasPipster Oct 5, 2016 3:39pm | Post# 1

Awesome Support and Resistance Indicator

3 Attachment(s)
I've been looking for a good Support Resistance / Supply Demand indicator for a very lonnngggggg time. Found one in another forum today, so I just had to share it here on FF.

Nice thing about this one is it displays multiple time frame SD on your chart. No going back and forth! And you can change settings to just show the SD TF's you want It's the horizontal red and blue lines.

I'm using this with my breakout indicator and Strength meter. Did over 200 pips today. So I'm happy

Enjoy!
Support and Resistance # TLB OC v02.mq4
Support and Resistance # TLB OC v02.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: SS.PNG
Size: 98 KB

damiend Oct 5, 2016 4:09pm | Post# 2

Thank you for sharing it !
I have added it to a chart and it looks good

I'm using this with my breakout indicator and Strength meter. Did over 200 pips today. So I'm happy

Did you share your breakout indicator somewhere or is it something you developed and keep private?
Thanks again and congrats for the pips

Strom Oct 5, 2016 4:44pm | Post# 3

Thank you for sharing it ! I have added it to a chart and it looks good {quote} Did you share your breakout indicator somewhere or is it something you developed and keep private? Thanks again and congrats for the pips
PipFinite indicators, you can buy it in the market - 88USD each

wealthpro Oct 5, 2016 10:58pm | Post# 4

I've been looking for a good Support Resistance / Supply Demand indicator for a very lonnngggggg time. Found one in another forum today, so I just had to share it here on FF. Nice thing about this one is it displays multiple time frame SD on your chart. No going back and forth! And you can change settings to just show the SD TF's you want It's the horizontal red and blue lines. I'm using this with my breakout indicator and Strength meter. Did over 200 pips today. So I'm happy Enjoy! {file} {file} {image}
look great subscribed.can you share your break out indi

DirkH143 Oct 5, 2016 11:28pm | Post# 5

I've been looking for a good Support Resistance / Supply Demand indicator for a very lonnngggggg time. Found one in another forum today, so I just had to share it here on FF. Nice thing about this one is it displays multiple time frame SD on your chart. No going back and forth! And you can change settings to just show the SD TF's you want It's the horizontal red and blue lines. I'm using this with my breakout indicator and Strength meter. Did over 200 pips today. So I'm happy Enjoy! {file} {file} {image}
Hey,
may I ask what that PFSM indicator is?
Thx
D.

damiend Oct 6, 2016 2:41am | Post# 6

{quote} PipFinite indicators, you can buy it in the market - 88USD each
Great, thank you Strom

simnz Oct 17, 2016 8:03am | Post# 7

{quote} Great, thank you Strom
This is developed by an FF member only.

BBalazs Oct 17, 2016 8:16am | Post# 8

That BO indicator can be downloaded from the web, just search for 'PZ Daytrading'. I'm pretty sure the two are actually the same, the only difference is the visual. Gotta love the secrecy.

AngieT Sep 28, 2019 6:53pm | Post# 9

Am I too late?? I would dearly love the sup res indicator with the pink blue line and the arrows
I have been searching for something like this for like ages..

Stalemate Oct 10, 2019 5:20am | Post# 10

Can someone please explain ResC and SupC in this indicator? I interpret it as weak resistance and weak support, is this correct?

kokbarry Nov 26, 2019 5:01pm | Post# 11

TexasPipster , thank you very much for sharing, will try it out and share the results.

syd1956 Nov 26, 2019 6:59pm | Post# 12

Thank you for the share. TexasPipster.

Quants Nov 26, 2019 7:04pm | Post# 13

You have shared decompiled file...
PS Wow , Just seen this thread from 2016....

peterhenders Nov 26, 2019 7:34pm | Post# 14

looks very hopeless to me on the charts

joseska Nov 27, 2019 12:17pm | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
Hi. I modify The Indicator and put a button to show/hide the Support and resistant....
for me itīs useful....
Support and Resistance SKA.mq4

amando77 Nov 27, 2019 12:53pm | Post# 16

Hi. I modify The Indicator and put a button to show/hide the Support and resistant.... for me itīs useful.... {file}
I see, stolen code

kasrafx Nov 27, 2019 1:14pm | Post# 17

Thanks for sharing the ind . Can you explain about your exits on your trades shown in the picture?

dextormason Dec 4, 2019 4:37am | Post# 18

thanks for sharing this wonderful information

Mini7260 Dec 4, 2019 10:33am | Post# 19

Hi. I modify The Indicator and put a button to show/hide the Support and resistant.... for me itīs useful.... {file}
Hi Joseska,

I liked the button to show and hide indicator.
Do you mind adding an option to change color and style for S/R lines too?
Thank you in advance.
KP

membank Dec 12, 2019 11:34am | Post# 20

nice indicator thanks

© Forex Factory