Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Rabbit Hole (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=607994)

4xNewGuy Aug 2, 2018 7:33am | Post# 14661

{quote} i just had my first look at stormfront and edgy is not the word these people are mad they are looking for people to go to Ukrainian to fight in a (independent militia battalion) or are they just joking around i will not be looking around stormfront anymore its a mad house
Trust me, I've seen worse. I'm just looking for a place that isn't full of this b.s. political correctness crap. Where people can have open and honest discussions about what's going on, without worrying about some idiot brainlet flagging your every post and crying to the moderators because they disagree with you.

Exodus Aug 2, 2018 7:37am | Post# 14662

{quote} i agree with the General but do you not find it funny that a white nationalist forum is looking for white people to kill other white people is that not counter productive??
Bro, that was going on in WW2. There may have been a few non-whites but the majority were British (white) or German (white), with a few French (white) and Polish (also white). A bit later there were a number of Americans (mostly whites although by the time they got to Vietnam it seemed to be mostly blacks).

Of course things were different in the Far East......

UKBanter Aug 4, 2018 10:18am | Post# 14663

{quote} Trust me, I've seen worse. I'm just looking for a place that isn't full of this b.s. political correctness crap. Where people can have open and honest discussions about what's going on, without worrying about some idiot brainlet flagging your every post and crying to the moderators because they disagree with you.
Well New you have come to the wrong place ask any of my buddies. (well those left as most have been kicked). How disturbingly right was Orwell.........

Winston Reed Aug 5, 2018 7:07pm | Post# 14664

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Bro, that was going on in WW2. There may have been a few non-whites but the majority were British (white) or German (white), with a few French (white) and Polish (also white). A bit later there were a number of Americans (mostly whites although by the time they got to Vietnam it seemed to be mostly blacks). Of course things were different in the Far East......
Not sure what you mean by "by the time they got to Vietnam it seemed to be mostly blacks". Here's some facts (something this thread was seriously lacking in)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Vietnam deaths by race.JPG
Size: 204 KB

Exodus Aug 7, 2018 11:57am | Post# 14665

{quote} Not sure what you mean by "by the time they got to Vietnam it seemed to be mostly blacks". Here's some facts (something this thread was seriously lacking in) {image}
Is that the CIA ?

33,500 total doesn't seem anything close to enough.....
Maybe they are casualty figures.

My comment was based on watching some Vietnam-oriented documentaries which highlighted that the blacks were more likely going to the front, whereas the whites (including George D Bush and William J Clinton) got nice safe jobs back in the non-fighting region. By the time the volunteers were drying-up the blacks were a significant proportion of the conscripts.

Anyway, I have no wish to discuss the Vietnam War. I fully understand it.

Winston Reed Aug 7, 2018 7:56pm | Post# 14666

{quote} Is that the CIA ? 33,500 total doesn't seem anything close to enough..... Maybe they are casualty figures. My comment was based on watching some Vietnam-oriented documentaries which highlighted that the blacks were more likely going to the front, whereas the whites (including George D Bush and William J Clinton) got nice safe jobs back in the non-fighting region. By the time the volunteers were drying-up the blacks were a significant proportion of the conscripts. Anyway, I have no wish to discuss the Vietnam War. I fully understand it.
I only addressed your non-factual comment "by the time they got to Vietnam it seemed to be mostly blacks" The facts are readily available if you care to look for them. Your other statements suggesting that Blacks were fast tracked to the front lines or that they "were a significant proportion of the conscripts" are also not based in any fact what-so-ever. Anyway now that Jen is gone I can continue calling out the BS that regularly occurs here.

Exodus Aug 8, 2018 7:29am | Post# 14667

.... I only addressed your non-factual comment "by the time they got to Vietnam it seemed to be mostly blacks" The facts are readily available if you care to look for them.
Facts?? My statement is my understanding of what was occurring, hence the use of the phrase "seemed to be".

Your other statements suggesting that Blacks were fast tracked to the front lines or that they "were a significant proportion of the conscripts" are also not based in any fact what-so-ever.
In my desire to understand what happened vis--vis the Vietnam War I watched all episodes of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vietnam_War_(TV_series) about the Vietnam War written by Geoffrey C. Ward and directed by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick. It is a truly excellent piece of work that took a decade to compile. In that series there was a statement about how the American blacks were getting the rough end of things as America's involvement was becoming a sour situation. I commend it to you.

Anyway now that Jen is gone I can continue calling out the BS that regularly occurs here.
You sad person.

Winston Reed Aug 12, 2018 6:28pm | Post# 14668

{quote}Facts?? My statement is my understanding of what was occurring, hence the use of the phrase "seemed to be". {quote}In my desire to understand what happened vis--vis the Vietnam War I watched all episodes of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vietnam_War_(TV_series) about the Vietnam War written by Geoffrey C. Ward and directed by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick. It is a truly excellent piece of work that took a decade to compile. In that series there was a statement about how...
I've seen this documentary and others. I've developed a keen sense of skepticism about such documentaries as they tend to have a slant that perpetuates some sort of injustice perceived by the authors/directors. Racism of course is one that continues to be put forth.

Sad is excepting at face value distortions of history and history revisionism. Even sadder is when individuals just except it and perpetuate it. Sorry but Jen was one of those and couldn't take it when I called her out for her sexist comments towards me. She "banned" me but now I've been vindicated as she has been banned completely. But just for the record...I never wanted her to be banned. I actually enjoyed very much debating her.

Exodus Aug 14, 2018 10:18am | Post# 14669

{quote} .... Sorry but Jen was one of those and couldn't take it when I called her out for her sexist comments towards me. She "banned" me but now I've been vindicated as she has been banned completely. But just for the record...I never wanted her to be banned. I actually enjoyed very much debating her.
Yes, at times she was uncontrolled.

vwap Aug 25, 2018 6:35am | Post# 14670

''Beware of the news feeds. They openly solicit your opinion. However if it is the WRONG opinion, i.e. not left leaning, anti-EU and anti-globalism, you will be ruthlessly censored. This imbalance of views is allowed to rabidly and freely fester and dominate. FF is a globalist's hustler.''

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...rexfactory.com

jmn5611 Aug 27, 2018 9:17pm | Post# 14671

I go away for awhile and come back and jen has been banned and the RH destroyed. What happened?

Winston Reed Sep 5, 2018 8:33pm | Post# 14672

I go away for awhile and come back and jen has been banned and the RH destroyed. What happened?
Seems her somewhat innocent bigotry finally caught up with her.

GDR3k Sep 14, 2018 8:27pm | Post# 14673

Let's rock n roll. Straight through no brew, hard to the core, mr boombastic with an 80inch tastic....

Exodus Sep 15, 2018 6:53am | Post# 14674

Let's rock n roll. Straight through no brew, hard to the core, mr boombastic with an 80inch tastic....
Hey! How are you doing? I thought this thread was closed, its time must be very near....

Winston Reed Sep 16, 2018 10:22pm | Post# 14675

{quote} Hey! How are you doing? I thought this thread was closed, its time must be very near....
It's not closed until the imperials close it. Anyway, Trump rocks, liberals/progressives still don't understand the founding of the USA and I wish Jen was still around so I would have someone to argue with about the liberals BS. But she banned me so maybe it's better this thread die a slow and miserable death. LOL! But I guess she and AlexC (and his fake accounts)are...….

Ross88 Nov 21, 2018 4:57pm | Post# 14676

I prefer a small fighting knife that's almost always on my leg or in waistband.
how things going mate are you still carrying a small fighting knife on your leg or waistband??

Ross88 Aug 1, 2019 10:09am | Post# 14677

{quote} I will try and say this carefully... if you are like me you will have 2-4% Neanderthal genes in you which means you are not too good at running, but hey, you have other attributes as you factually stated.
I reckon you could outrun a 6-ft 4 man in a surprise race though but only if it was a sprint that's what I've been hearing on the grapevine

Ross88 Sep 9, 2019 7:15am | Post# 14678

{quote} Lol, emcs after all that too (that's medical term for emergency caesarian section), lost 1.5 litres of blood, resting HR was 120, had 3 doctors stood at the end if my bed and said if I didn't have a transfusion, there was a chance I wouldn't make it. I was saying I felt fine. I was high on morphine, lol. 5 more days in hospital and couldn't sleep because of all the lights and noise and baby cried if she wasn't next to me. Hospital insisted baby slept in a cot. We both slept very well when we got home.
You poor thing

Ross88 Sep 12, 2019 12:18pm | Post# 14679

{quote} My daughter at 8.5 stone can deal with a guy of 16 stone no issue and with a kick so doesn't matter about hips etc . Any woman has the capability of delivering a low turning kick to a mans knee joint and fully dislocating, no matter how big or strong that man is, .
This is the same guy that thinks the Earth is flat he also happens to believe his daughter is a ninja and he practices forex voodoo Stu is a joke of a men

© Forex Factory