Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Rabbit Hole (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=607994)

verv Aug 17, 2017 1:37pm | Post# 8421

{quote} Q,I said I don't support Nazi scum and I don't support antifa scum either. What side am I on? how sure are you that they are real Nazi their was definitely Nazi flags there but were they being like this guy in the video i'm about to post i don't think his a Nazi he said his not a Nazi anyway but said his living in Nazi America and that's why his flying a Nazi flag if anyone is being a authoritarian in this video it's the women as she threatens to make him lose his job and feels entitled to question his decision making with the hope of making...
I don't, but I do know those people on the torch march where chanting about blood and soul and Jews. This is why I'm asking. I've googled the unite right and many of those people are white nationalists, who apparently (video of the march) don't like da joos

verv Aug 17, 2017 1:41pm | Post# 8422

{quote} Easy there. I assume you lean left because you come across as "shocked" some people on the right. The bottom line is this was a set up against the #UniteTheRight people. This event has been planned for two months or so. It gave the left plenty of time to set up the opposition and narrative. Don't you think it a bit strange that the entire MSM and usual political suspects were screaming nazi even before any violence started? This same right group has had many rallies around the country without any violence. The reason they are prepared for...
they were screaming Nazi because of the the torch lit video online, with some Nazi saluting, anti Jewish chants, the night before the official march and the day before most of the violence.

Stu Effex Aug 17, 2017 3:50pm | Post# 8423

{quote} In my experience the BBC are relatively non-biased on domestic political issues, if they piss off the government, or would be government, they might find their license revoked in the next parliament - so they never bite the hand that feeds them too hard. There is bias on foreign issues though, I wouldn't necessarily say always 'left' or 'right' but they pick sides and I think some of their commentary betrays their self proclaimed 'non-partisan' role.
Well for so long they wouldn't even say the M word. I treat them now like all the rest, they are in the pocket of someone and operate more along the lines of subjective rather than objective.

Stu Effex Aug 17, 2017 4:08pm | Post# 8424

I'm white and a nationalist, that makes me a white nationalist. These titles are just dumb.

Stu Effex Aug 17, 2017 4:31pm | Post# 8425

CEV ?

Inserted Video

verv Aug 17, 2017 4:48pm | Post# 8426

I'm white and a nationalist, that makes me a white nationalist. These titles are just dumb.
I'm white, and believe in the preservation of our culture though I'm not particularly nationalistic. I believe in liberty, equality, small government, thrift and private property.

I don't scapegoat Jews as being the root cause of our problems, and I don't hate other people because their skin looks different.

It's a matter of scale and principles. Some white nationalists are really white supremacists, and they don't believe in liberty but collectivism.

verv Aug 17, 2017 4:51pm | Post# 8427

There is a video doing the rounds on whatsapp, hard to watch. Terrorist scum.

verv Aug 17, 2017 8:19pm | Post# 8428

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  women-must-be-obedient-to-men-who-the-fuck-said-26945056.png
Views: 56
Size:  120 KB

Stu Effex Aug 18, 2017 2:31am | Post# 8429

{quote} I'm white, and believe in the preservation of our culture though I'm not particularly nationalistic. I believe in liberty, equality, small government, thrift and private property. I don't scapegoat Jews as being the root cause of our problems, and I don't hate other people because their skin looks different. It's a matter of scale and principles. Some white nationalists are really white supremacists, and they don't believe in liberty but collectivism.
I understand what you are saying but it's interesting that you feel you have to qualify what you are not.
It's obviously important not to scapegoat anybody but if there is evidence like there has been recently to say for example "Muslim grooming gangs are a major problem in the UK". I don't think people should be afraid to speak up just because of race or religious identity be that Jewish, Budhist, Welsh Presbyterian, Pakistani, Scottish etc etc.

If there is evidence to say a particular section of society is responsible for XYZ then let's not brush it under the carpet for fear of having a label placed on us.

If all roads lead to Rome ........

Stu Effex Aug 18, 2017 2:31am | Post# 8430

{quote} There is a video doing the rounds on whatsapp, hard to watch. Terrorist scum.
I haven't seen that but can imagine.

Stu Effex Aug 18, 2017 3:41am | Post# 8431

It's a jungle out there.

Inserted Video

Inserted Video

verv Aug 18, 2017 4:51am | Post# 8432

{quote} I understand what you are saying but it's interesting that you feel you have to qualify what you are not. It's obviously important not to scapegoat anybody but if there is evidence like there has been recently to say for example "Muslim grooming gangs are a major problem in the UK". I don't think people should be afraid to speak up just because of race or religious identity be that Jewish, Budhist, Welsh Presbyterian, Pakistani, Scottish etc etc. If there is evidence to say a particular section of society is responsible for XYZ then let's...
What's so interesting about the qualification?

'White and nationalist', which you said you are, that could be any number of things from benign to potentially quite dangerous.

It tells us very little about the particular views that you hold.

DrManhatten Aug 18, 2017 6:25am | Post# 8433

"Titles" are part of the identity politics definition.

Exodus Aug 18, 2017 8:23am | Post# 8434

Seems that Obama is/was not the only meddler. This is all getting to be a bit much!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ge...KCN1AY17Z?il=0

jarhead Aug 18, 2017 9:04am | Post# 8435

2 Attachment(s)
Name:  2017-08-16-2927becb_large.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  88 KB
Name:  2017-08-18-71df310d_large.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  36 KB

Interesting posts on Charlottesville and Trump. I did watch the entire news conference and agreed with all Trump said. What he said has been twisted into all sorts of BS. Not going to get on a soapbox and review all that's gone on since the left really started their campaign to socialize the US around 1912-13 when president Wilson and his crowd established the federal reserve and then again when president Lyndon Johnson started his war on poverty by breaking up black family's with a welfare system that eliminated the father figure -- thereby making an entire race wards of the state -- democrat voters all. Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" lays it all out, the democrat "bible". Two of the big rules is create chaos and use lots of name calling. I know the regulars in here all pretty much agree on things in general, but look at how many discussions on "labels". Because of the slow, incompetent police actions of a democrat mayor and democrat governor, I suspect the whole thing was a set up. It started as a statue protest with a permit -- what a great opportunity for democrats to stir up yet another "racial incident". That in turn would be another opportunity to beat up on Trump. Think about it.

Also notice how FF ran a story on Charlottesville so all the little goobers could talk about dumb American voters and the evil Trump. Didn't see a thing about the Spanish tragedy this morning. We have all talked about the agenda in here. Again, think about it.

Stu Effex Aug 18, 2017 9:09am | Post# 8436

{quote} What's so interesting about the qualification? 'White and nationalist', which you said you are, that could be any number of things from benign to potentially quite dangerous. It tells us very little about the particular views that you hold.
To me it was just interesting that you stated you don't scapegoat Jews as the root cause of our problems. Why would you have to qualify that? And if you give qualifications why not more ?

I don't feel I have to qualify what I said and stand by being white and a nationalist and the points I referred to in my previous post, regardless of colour or religion.
So hypothetically if Jews were proven to be the root cause of our problems, you would not be critical of them for fear of being labeled anti- semite ? Or if 80% of the worlds Eritraen male population were linked to violent crime you would not be critical for fear of the racist label ?

Exodus Aug 18, 2017 9:39am | Post# 8437

I suggest we take a leaf out of the American's book, and call them Aliens.

Ross88 Aug 18, 2017 9:47am | Post# 8438

I suggest we take a leaf out of the American's book, and call them Aliens.
why?

verv Aug 18, 2017 9:53am | Post# 8439

{quote} To me it was just interesting that you stated you don't scapegoat Jews as the root cause of our problems. Why would you have to qualify that? And if you give qualifications why not more ? I don't feel I have to qualify what I said and stand by being white and a nationalist and the points I referred to in my previous post, regardless of colour or religion. So hypothetically if Jews were proven to be the root cause of our problems, you would not be critical of them for fear of being labeled anti- semite ? Or if 80% of the worlds Eritraen male...
We haven't been talking hypothetically, we have been talking specifically and regularly about the protest at Charlettesville and their chants regarding the 'Jews will not replace us'. Started here : https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post10183228

There was immediate context to that 'qualification'.

The bleeding heart liberals are literally full of other minorities, other religions and atheists, but Jews get singled out. That doesn't make sense. There are 5 times the number of black people than Jewish people in America, who are also consistently more likely to vote Democrats than Republican .

Jewish peoples opinions are divided politically just like everyone else. If we want to talk about something strongly related to Jewish culture then look at circumcision, that is an example of a Jewish cultural practice.

Exodus Aug 18, 2017 11:34am | Post# 8440

{quote} why?
To save being labelled racist or something-o-phobic.

© Forex Factory