Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   50 to 22000 in one week (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=604389)

Nala66 Sep 15, 2016 8:13pm | Post# 1861

I like this thread because it is exploring something in a physical manner rather than a theoretical manner.

It is also interesting to witness the conflicting points of view typed herein.

I just hope Bags continues the journey through to a resolution.

ZenNy Sep 15, 2016 9:22pm | Post# 1862

In trading as in life absolute truths have little value, they are rigid which is the absolute opposite of the nature of the markets.

We are individuals and have different perceptions of what is right or wrong for ourselves, said that different constructive opinions can help us to shape a way which is related most to our personality to be able to navigate with fluidity and pragmatism (because trading is not about theories but it is about facts) the innumerable facets of the markets.

So welcome threads like this where generosity flourishes together with different healthy opinions in it.

Mamaril Sep 16, 2016 1:11am | Post# 1863

I hate to hear when someone said that Forex trading is gambling, if some traders earn huge amount of money in Forex; there's many people said that He's Gambler.

If there's a Forex trader earning thousand dollars everyday using small capital, Please don't say some stupid comment like: "That's gambling"..

You make Forex traders a bad image for everyone. I believe Forex/Stocks trading is a honorable profession.

FerruFx Sep 16, 2016 1:35am | Post# 1864

I hate to hear when someone said that Forex trading is gambling
I personally hate to read posts written in big sized bold text ...

ruma29 Sep 16, 2016 1:40am | Post# 1865

I hate to hear when someone said that Forex trading is gambling, if some traders earn huge amount of money in Forex; there's many people said that He's Gambler. If there's a Forex trader earning thousand dollars everyday using small capital, Please don't say some stupid comment like: "That's gambling".. You make Forex traders a bad image for everyone. I believe Forex/Stocks trading is a honorable profession.

you don't pay attention to details and that is important in trading: use red letters, underline some text, to key words change font size..etc. show creativity. large bold text is not enough to get proper attention...
--------------

make another post with suggested changes

ruma29 Sep 16, 2016 1:42am | Post# 1866

something is going on: number of viewers drop from 288, 158 to only 38 ( at the time of writing)....not good sign for success...

Combro Sep 16, 2016 1:52am | Post# 1867

something is going on: number of viewers drop from 288, 158 to only 38 ( at the time of writing)....not good sign for success...
still trending thread...wait for london sessions open... viewers number will raise up again...
good job bagXpert... very profitable...

Nala66 Sep 16, 2016 2:12am | Post# 1868

I hate to hear when someone said that Forex trading is gambling, if some traders earn huge amount of money in Forex; there's many people said that He's Gambler. If there's a Forex trader earning thousand dollars everyday using small capital, Please don't say some stupid comment like: "That's gambling".. You make Forex traders a bad image for everyone. I believe Forex/Stocks trading is a honorable profession.
One day you should read the disclaimers where it says...Warning there is a high level of risk.

Obviously it is a gamble, that does not make it dishonorable. Every time in every field if we take a risk we are gambling on the outcome.

buzznack Sep 16, 2016 2:18am | Post# 1869

{quote} I personally hate to read posts written in big sized bold text ...

Tim_isoara Sep 16, 2016 2:41am | Post# 1870

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} One day you should read the disclaimers where it says...Warning there is a high level of risk. Obviously it is a gamble, that does not make it dishonorable. Every time in every field if we take a risk we are gambling on the outcome.
For you is a gambling, because you don't want to learn about trading, and you have <50% chance for win.
But, when you learn, becoming art of trading.
It's a hard work and a lot to learn.
But you have 91% chance for win.
[attach]2019011[/attach]
So noob, don't waste your time on threads, start to read and learn about trading.

Nala66 Sep 16, 2016 2:58am | Post# 1871

{quote} But you have 91% chance for win.
So excuse me but is this not gambling i.e. a game of chance

Tim_isoara Sep 16, 2016 3:06am | Post# 1872

{quote} So excuse me but is this not gambling i.e. a game of chance
Your are lost , for trading.
Grab yourself something else.
There are jobs at McDonalds.

Nala66 Sep 16, 2016 3:25am | Post# 1873

{quote} There are jobs at McDonalds.
You should know being a burger tosser yourself

avibe Sep 16, 2016 3:30am | Post# 1874

viewership numbers follow equity curve

giveachance Sep 16, 2016 3:37am | Post# 1875

so 500 to 22000 and 22000 to 14000 euros which is still impressive returns.what worries me is if you start taking this as sports betting activity and lost 14000 plus some more

matin0871 Sep 16, 2016 3:53am | Post# 1876

hi guys

strategy BAGX is analayze market by experience and possibility pirce action and gambling on it .

True or Flase

Win or Lose
???

Mr.Dan Sep 16, 2016 4:01am | Post# 1877

Looks to me that he is not trading anymore.

Tim_isoara Sep 16, 2016 4:16am | Post# 1878

{quote} You should know being a burger tosser yourself
"Due to popular request I will start this thread"

Go to your popular thread.
Don't put your garbage here.

TwFXtrader Sep 16, 2016 5:03am | Post# 1879

Looks to me that he is not trading anymore.
it's impossible to trade all the time because the market doesn't always fit your strategy.

Not trading might be best for you sometime, which it involves patient.

ZenNy Sep 16, 2016 6:08am | Post# 1880

{quote} it's impossible to trade all the time because the market doesn't always fit your strategy. Not trading might be best for you sometime, which it involves patient.
Best trade.

© Forex Factory