Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   RENKO Boxes Trade easy (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=601297)

Alexhome Aug 7, 2016 6:32am | Post# 121

Hey ! I'm in !

ghostbiker Aug 7, 2016 7:04am | Post# 122

@luvene: you must not work with the SuperSignal v3 you can delete it. You can work with every
Indicator you want. With Indicator or without any Indicator is yours. You must not follow this thread

@scmylts: yes you see right: for manually trading

- Sellstop 0.7625 / 07620

- SL 0.7650 TP 0.7600 (TP 20 / 25 Pips because the AU move not so much the last time)

is the order active, the trader must control the order every time

saranga Aug 7, 2016 7:36am | Post# 123

4 Attachment(s)
So guys first week of August ends and here is my performance of this week Total +400pip Sl Accuracy 100% (y) Dont be late Join my team and become a part of success
whatsapp no joing now 094786888797
Click to Enlarge

Name: Picture11.jpg
Size: 138 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Picture12.jpg
Size: 141 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Picture13.jpg
Size: 134 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Picture14.jpg
Size: 15 KB

luvene Aug 7, 2016 7:48am | Post# 124

@luvene: you must not work with the SuperSignal v3 you can delete it. You can work with every Indicator you want. With Indicator or without any Indicator is yours. You must not follow this thread @scmylts: yes you see right: for manually trading - Sellstop 0.7625 / 07620 - SL 0.7650 TP 0.7600 (TP 20 / 25 Pips because the AU move not so much the last time) is the order active, the trader must control the order every time
very weird reaction.... You are starting a thread, it's normal to receive some remarks and questions. If you don't like that, don't ststart a thread. And.... Why don't you write in bold and color? Not needed my friend, everybody can read.

ghostbiker Aug 7, 2016 8:17am | Post# 125

you don't understand, I need no pills, I'm the winning pill, I will only trade the first order Renko
easy system and following more from monday on

- we will make trading with this Renko system and not a discours because this Indicator
SuperSignal v3 for about number 100 Posts

- I have written that the SuperSignal v3 repaint yes and what is bad ?? You have written
some answers only because this Indicator, only one from 7. Is the Renko system so bad
for you because this Indicator, please stay out

- why I can't work with this repaint Indi? I have 2 Indicators that no repaint is good enough for me
is not enough for you please stay out

- I have only written you can delete this Indicator or all Indicators and trade without Indicators if
you mean you can better traden without Indicators and only priceaction. If you can this better
you can make your own thread without the repaint Indicator SuperSignal v3

- I want my friends self. We hav'nt made one order Renko System easy and you will give me pills?

luvene Aug 7, 2016 10:09am | Post# 126

Why don't you take a pill. Maybe it helps to get more relaxed. Man...... you are so fast upset, why is that? I was asking some questions, that's all. Sorry man, I don't like you with that behaviour. I am leaving this thread. Good day to you and all the others.

Ryder Aug 7, 2016 11:17am | Post# 127

Why don't you take a pill. Maybe it helps to get more relaxed. Man...... you are so fast upset, why is that? I was asking some questions, that's all. Sorry man, I don't like you with that behaviour. I am leaving this thread. Good day to you and all the others.
Luvene, just go away.

ghostbiker Aug 7, 2016 11:46am | Post# 128

Please note to all followers:

I make every trading day ONE Post after 07:15 GMT with all my RENKO orders
LIVE immediately I've OPEN and I've CLOSE

Example:

Pair++++Pending+++ Market+++ buy++/++sell+++openprice++++++TP Pips++++++closeprice
EURUSD-----x---------------------------x------------------- 1.1065-------------- 30--------------- 1.1095
EURAUD---------------------x-----------------------x------- 1.4555--------------10--------------- 1.4545

Ich gruesse ganz besonders "DerBerliner" auch wenn du es als guten EA findest wenn einige Accounts
mit Antonovs EA geschrottet werden mit ueber 1000 !!! offenen Orders und die mit Nachschuss enden

Alexhome Aug 7, 2016 12:13pm | Post# 129

Please note to all followers: I make every trading day ONE Post after 07:15 GMT with all my RENKO orders LIVE immediately I've OPEN and I've CLOSE Example: Pair++++Pending+++ Market+++ buy++/++sell+++openprice++++++TP Pips++++++closeprice EURUSD-----x---------------------------x------------------- 1.1065-------------- 30--------------- 1.1095 EURAUD---------------------x-----------------------x------- 1.4555--------------10--------------- 1.4545 Ich gruesse ganz besonders "DerBerliner" auch wenn du es als guten EA findest wenn einige Accounts mit...

Would you consider about doing a live webinar about this trade system ?

And one question about : 5. Arrow and Dots are only the alarm for us

What do you mean with that? Dots are used for SL as I see, but what do you do with arrows?

ghostbiker Aug 7, 2016 12:29pm | Post# 130

NO we going only with the evo-slope and with the evo-donchian
like the Rules in Site 1 Post # 1

- The Arrow is only for me the "Caution" that I will look to the pair what the priceline do
but we have 8 pairs to watch

- the arrows are not for the order. The order only with evo-slope and evo-donchian

- the blue or red dot is for the SL where I set the SL

countex Aug 7, 2016 12:49pm | Post# 131

Dear GhostBiker,
After a very long time, I am really excited about a forex system. Repaintnig is part of the game when price moves, moving averages have to adjust. Don't worry about the naysayers.
Stay positive and help us all.
I will be looking forward for your trading calls everyday.
Thanks a million.

Johnhere Aug 7, 2016 1:05pm | Post# 132

You don't understand, I need no pills, I'm the winning pill

Subscribed !

wasay Aug 7, 2016 1:23pm | Post# 133

I'm following your thread with interest because i am also intersted in renko
suscribed
greetings from muhammad wasay

Scrambleguy Aug 7, 2016 3:20pm | Post# 134

NO we going only with the evo-slope and with the evo-donchian like the Rules in Site 1 Post # 1 - The Arrow is only for me the "Caution" that I will look to the pair what the priceline do but we have 8 pairs to watch - the arrows are not for the order. The order only with evo-slope and evo-donchian - the blue or red dot is for the SL where I set the SL
​Ghostbiker, I am confused how and what to load into mt4, offline etc?? I only have m1 offline not m2 and then don't understand what timeframe you trade m1 or m2?
The set up process is not simple to me. Please help

ghostbiker Aug 7, 2016 3:53pm | Post# 135

you must read exactly Page 1 Post # 1

only ONE M1 chart for Renko EA and 8 x M2 offline charts for each pair one chart
and in this 8 pair charts load the template Forex_Factory.tpl

@pals1000:schoene Gruesse von der Urlaubsinsel an die "Zurueckgebliebenen" in DE

Scrambleguy Aug 7, 2016 4:08pm | Post# 136

[quote=ghostbiker;9071632]you must read exactly Page 1 Post # 1 only ONE M1 chart for Renko EA and 8 x M2 offline charts for each pair one chart and in this 8 pair charts load the template Forex_Factory.tpl @pals1000:schoene Gruesse von der Urlaubsinsel an die "Zurueckgebliebenen" in DE[/quote​
Thanks, but I do not have offline m2 charts, only m1?

ghostbiker Aug 7, 2016 4:56pm | Post# 137

make a picture form your M1 chart with the Renko EA, I will see
and a picture from your settings from this Renko EA

have you load the skript in one M1 chart and wait ?

armyda Aug 8, 2016 2:37am | Post# 138

Hi GHOST
you write:
Attention:
- first must you make the ONE M1 chart with Renko ExpertAdvisor and all needed 7 pairs

sorry in order to set EA i have to put 2 M or 1M?
Thanks

ghostbiker Aug 8, 2016 2:40am | Post# 139

After 07:15 GMT I will make Renko Orders but with patience:

watch POST # 144

aleks760 Aug 8, 2016 2:45am | Post# 140

After 07:15 GMT I will make Renko Orders but with patience: Pair++++Pending+++ Market+++ buy++/++sell+++openprice++++++TP Pips++++++closeprice
How to run Renko charts
Inserted Video

© Forex Factory