Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Best Indicator Ever based on ATR (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=599743)

hassan1 Jun 21, 2017 11:38am | Post# 41

I have nice indicator too named buysellarrowscaper it need to come with moving average period 100 to filter the signal {image} {file}
bro what type of moving average choose , exponential , or smoothed, please clearify this.

ramzam Jul 11, 2018 10:35pm | Post# 42

no replies after 2017

ramzam Jul 12, 2018 11:46pm | Post# 43

Hello, I have been using a Indicator based on ATR from last 3 months , i have seen good success Rate with this , i want to share this with you guys. This indicator will give you Green and red lines , if green appears BUY, and SELL on red iam using 5min and 15 min time frame and success ratio is more than 85% Note: Iam not the coder of this Ea, iam really thankful to the one who developed this {image} Indi: {file}
this is repainting... yesterday based on this i watched one srip it gives buy signal.. after 4th candle it gone downside.. it changes till that current candle to sell only... disappear the buy .. please look after it .. it will be helpful then

bigfoot1945 Sep 17, 2019 11:47pm | Post# 44

Has anyone made this into an EA, if so I would appreciate a post, ASAP...THANKS ALL.

bigfoot1945 Sep 24, 2019 12:23am | Post# 45

Hello I just check him a bit (15m only) it acts like the other indicator i have (i post it down) when they have the same period. Could you post some trades you made with it maybe we can combine some stuff and create something good out of it! {file}

This is probably the best indicator I have ever used, it has only failed me once in three months by only a few pips. Question is why is this not an EXPERT ADVISOR?
I have posted a request to turn this into an EA and got shot down for not saying all the details I wanted in the quote, in the fact another indicator that the programmer did was trying to get me to use his instead. So I tried his and it failed time and again. I am willing to pay someone to make this in an EA, would you be willing to help make this happen by finding a decent coder to do this. Let me know and we can draw up the parameters to make it work.

terminator12 Sep 24, 2019 12:37am | Post# 46

{quote} This is probably the best indicator I have ever used, it has only failed me once in three months by only a few pips. Question is why is this not an EXPERT ADVISOR? I have posted a request to turn this into an EA and got shot down for not saying all the details I wanted in the quote, in the fact another indicator that the programmer did was trying to get me to use his instead. So I tried his and it failed time and again. I am willing to pay someone to make this in an EA, would you be willing to help make this happen by finding a decent coder...
Please send me that indicator that u talking about, I don't know which one,

bahadur Sep 24, 2019 5:15am | Post# 47

TSR VII provided in Post1 repaints.

hayseed Sep 24, 2019 11:02am | Post# 48

1 Attachment(s)
TSR VII provided in Post1 repaints.
//-----

hey bahadur..... it should not.......

the indicator in post 1 has been renamed from my original edit but the code is the same..... i did not remove the heading so you can back track how wizardserg's original hma version of alan hull's hma was changed by igorad then later by igor aka fxigor and then later by myself......

it should not repaint..... unless it is exceptionally rare...... it is something i use every day and seldom will be seen a chart of mine which won't have it..... the chart below is my method to double verify the signals did not repaint......

my edit includes the buy / sell arrows which if you move them to different point will show the profit or loss in the comments...... that was written for peyton when she was very young..... i have uploaded videos explaining it and much better versions....... and there are posts on this forum explaining it.....

seldom will any indicator be stand alone effective..... that goes for the hma/tsr also..... but used with others, it can keep you on the right side of the red line.......

or at least it does for us.......h
//-----
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd-m15-oanda-division1-tsr.png
Size: 32 KB

bigfoot1945 Oct 5, 2019 1:42am | Post# 49

{quote} Please send me that indicator that u talking about, I don't know which one,
I am talking about supertrendprofit4 on the first page of this thread. I use one hour with great results.

kofix11 Oct 5, 2019 5:18am | Post# 50

{quote} I am talking about supertrendprofit4 on the first page of this thread. I use one hour with great results.
Hi bigfoot1945
Do you combine supertrendprofit4 with the indicator on post 1?
Or only supertrendprofit4?
Do I see it correct that supertrendprofit4 only tells you in letters current trend and current trend signal?

bigfoot1945 Oct 8, 2019 5:16pm | Post# 51

{quote} Hi bigfoot1945 Do you combine supertrendprofit4 with the indicator on post 1? Or only supertrendprofit4? Do I see it correct that supertrendprofit4 only tells you in letters current trend and current trend signal?
Yes, this seems to a very good indicator, just need it changed into an EA. If you play with the setting for the correct time frame the results are amazing.

terminator12 Oct 9, 2019 12:04am | Post# 52

{quote} I am talking about supertrendprofit4 on the first page of this thread. I use one hour with great results.
Thanks, I am going to try it

bigfoot1945 Oct 14, 2019 5:00am | Post# 53

{quote} Hi bigfoot1945 Do you combine supertrendprofit4 with the indicator on post 1? Or only supertrendprofit4? Do I see it correct that supertrendprofit4 only tells you in letters current trend and current trend signal?
Nope, I only used the supertrendprofit4 indicator. When it says buy or sell you can't go wrong.
The longer the time frame the more accurate. Take only ten pips a day with a full contract once a day and keep repeating this, that way you do not get greedy.
So by the end of the week, you will be surprised by the end of the month you will have your emotions under control and watch profits start to roll in.

thestranded Oct 15, 2019 2:06pm | Post# 54

{quote} Yes, this seems to a very good indicator, just need it changed into an EA. If you play with the setting for the correct time frame the results are amazing.
The signals of the "Supertrendprofit4" indicator are equivalent to the slope change of a Hull moving average with a speed of 1.7 ("regular" Hull uses a speed of 2.0). Therefore, a Hull MA EA can be used to trade on the Supertrendprofit signals. There are some simple Hull EAs available in trading forums. Send me a private message, if you need further information as I assume that I am not allowed to refer to external content here. BR, Chris

© Forex Factory