Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Best Indicator Ever based on ATR (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=599743)

techlover Jul 22, 2016 4:59am | Post# 1

Best Indicator Ever based on ATR

2 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I have been using a Indicator based on ATR from last 3 months , i have seen good success Rate with this , i want to share this with you guys.

This indicator will give you Green and red lines , if green appears BUY, and SELL on red

iam using 5min and 15 min time frame and success ratio is more than 85%

Note: Iam not the coder of this Ea, iam really thankful to the one who developed this
Click to Enlarge

Name: tsr indi.png
Size: 35 KB

Indi: TSR V II.mq4

stoxos Jul 22, 2016 5:13am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
Hello i just check him a bit (15m only) it acts like an other indicator i have (i post it down) when they have the same period. Could you post some trades you made with it maybe we can combine some stuff and create something good out of it!
supertrendprofit4.mq4

techlover Jul 22, 2016 5:17am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpy.png
Size: 39 KB

techlover Jul 22, 2016 5:20am | Post# 4

Hello i just check him a bit (15m only) it acts like an other indicator i have (i post it down) when they have the same period. Could you post some trades you made with it maybe we can combine some stuff and create something good out of it! {file}

i have checked your Indi , but it is quite opposite to TSR indi, when TSR is showing BUY your indi is showing SELL

surekobai Jul 22, 2016 5:25am | Post# 5

Any details on how to buy/sell and SL? Is it always in the market indicator? Also, there are two arrows; what are they? Thanks.

techlover Jul 22, 2016 5:28am | Post# 6

Any details on how to buy and sell?
buy when green line appears

sell on red

stoxos Jul 22, 2016 5:29am | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
My friend it only match when they both have the same settings set them to 40 and check again

look my chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: SAME.png
Size: 27 KB

marian Jul 22, 2016 5:30am | Post# 8

Thanks for sharing this toy. I guess it doesn't make sense to wait for color change for exit. One needs a TP or trailing stop.

stoxos Jul 22, 2016 5:33am | Post# 9

Also my friend to you check the higher time frames for confirmation for your orders? cause if you have 85% success and you filter this with bigger time frame trend it would be perfect.

stoxos Jul 22, 2016 5:47am | Post# 10

i see a lot of people watching this threat so can i ask if there is anyone who is a coder can someone build a mtf version with bars for those indicators please?

thank you

DirkH143 Jul 22, 2016 6:30am | Post# 11

2 Attachment(s)
Try this one with those settings. Is even better than your TSR indicator. Is smoother and bumps out more.

D.

Attachment 1976942
Regularized ema 2 alerts 1.1.ex4

Sohocool Jul 22, 2016 6:32am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
i see a lot of people watching this threat so can i ask if there is anyone who is a coder can someone build a mtf version with bars for those indicators please? thank you

Hi stoxos,

In fact this moving average is Hull moving average ,they have a lot of HUll average indicators.

You can google it .

Regards.
Hull moving average 2 nmc.mq4

stoxos Jul 22, 2016 6:45am | Post# 13

thank you sohocool i will check it

So my friends both indis posted are just a Hull Moving Average ?

anyone trading with those?

emmanuel7788 Jul 22, 2016 6:57am | Post# 14

Hello, I have been using a Indicator based on ATR from last 3 months , i have seen good success Rate with this , i want to share this with you guys. This indicator will give you Green and red lines , if green appears BUY, and SELL on red iam using 5min and 15 min time frame and success ratio is more than 85% Note: Iam not the coder of this Ea, iam really thankful to the one who developed this {image} Indi: {file}

if you combine with Chandelier Exit, it may help with better trades.

http://forex-indicators.net/volatili...handelier-exit

techlover Jul 22, 2016 7:06am | Post# 15

{quote} Hi stoxos, In fact this moving average is Hull moving average ,they have a lot of HUll average indicators. You can google it . Regards. {file}
seems there is some difference between the HUll and TSR

HULL is based on cross over of 2 hull moving average , but TSR is based on Moving average and ATR

PayTheLimit Jul 22, 2016 7:10am | Post# 16

85% hit rate? nice...

Sohocool Jul 22, 2016 7:36am | Post# 17

{quote} seems there is some difference between the HUll and TSR HULL is based on cross over of 2 hull moving average , but TSR is based on Moving average and ATR
If you check ,with same periods ,is exactly the same .

In TSR code ,no ATR (average true range) inside .

The Hull moving formula (no cross )

Calculation

1. Calculate a Weighted Moving Average with period n / 2 and multiply it by 2
  2. Calculate a Weighted Moving Average for period n and subtract if from step 1
  3. Calculate a Weighted Moving Average with period sqrt(n) using the data from step 2

HMA= WMA(2*WMA(n/2) − WMA(n)),sqrt(n))

The best way is to read the code before to use indicators .the name of indicator is not realy important .

techlover Jul 22, 2016 7:45am | Post# 18

{quote} If you check ,with same periods ,is exactly the same . In TSR code ,no ATR (average true range) inside . The Hull moving formula (no cross ) Calculation Calculate a Weighted Moving Average with period n / 2 and multiply it by 2 Calculate a Weighted Moving Average for period n and subtract if from step 1 Calculate a Weighted Moving Average with period sqrt(n) using the data from step 2 HMA= WMA(2*WMA(n/2) − WMA(n)),sqrt(n)) The best way is to read the code before to use indicators .the name of indicator is not realy important .

Do u have any Ea based on HUll

stoxos Jul 22, 2016 8:56am | Post# 19

And an other question for
you said 3 months and 85% success please can you give some info like your TP SL and the pairs you trade?
Also the trades are live or demo?

thank you

diamonddbw Jul 22, 2016 9:56am | Post# 20

3 Attachment(s)
And an other question for {quote} you said 3 months and 85% success please can you give some info like your TP SL and the pairs you trade? Also the trades are live or demo? thank you
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I agree. That Would be helpful.

Maybe see what you can do by adding Hull.
btw, TSR & HMA are identical, with this exception; HMA has settings for both MA type, and Price (open, close, high, low)
HMA.ex4
HMA.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: HMA with TSR.png
Size: 61 KB

© Forex Factory