Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Geppy vs. GJscalper - a duel to the death! (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/598990-geppy-vs-gjscalper-a-duel-to-the)

skyway Jul 30, 2016 9:52pm | Post# 1741

{quote} I really don't understand how not being able to post in a thread puts anyone at a disadvantage to anything... let alone affect one's trading. Very strange.
Being a competitor and referee at the same time makes this competition a farce dude.

You have a problem with GJ trolling you, you deal with that as a separate issue and not tag it to this duel that you invited GJ to participate in with this goal -

"We will each trade our own unique styles so the community can truly see who is full of it (spoiler alert: it's not me)."

"A Geppy Victory

In the event of a Geppy victory, GJscalper will be required to write a public apology to Geppy and publish it on the following forum threads:

- Geppy's Geppy Thread
- Dragon Rider's Thread
- 3% per day with R:R ranging from 1:1 to 1:6 only GJ (GJscalpers thread)
- Cable Update (GBP/USD)

The apology will state, in GJscalper's own words, that Geppy is a superior trader, that he is not a fraud, scammer, or phony and never has been. He will gracefully apologize for all of his personal attacks and anything negative he has said about Geppy in the past."

"A GJscalper Victory

In the even of a GJscalper victory, Geppy will be required to write a public apology to GJscalper and publish it on the forum threads of GJscalper's choosing. The apology will contain elements requested by GJscalper and this post will be amended when GJscalper communicates what he'd like those to be."

Now be a sport, unban GJ right now. Do the right thing.

Geppy Jul 30, 2016 9:57pm | Post# 1742

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} going more like 1.20 considering poor GDP numbers on US economy. 1.40 UC means oil at 28 again.Not happening.People can say anything but there are fundamentals that stand outside opinions... Not even mentioning US rates are not going up from .5 any time soon and could be late 2017 even then nothing certain where US economy is heading.
So let me guess this straight... so that I understand you correctly you're advocating for selling USD over a 1.20% GDP rating compared to a -0.6 (that's negative) reading for Canada?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2016-07-30 18.55.01.png
Size: 112 KB

That makes a lot of sense (really hope you're picking up the sarcasm here).

You're absolutely right about one thing... there are fundamentals that stand outside of opinion. There are also fundamentals outside of oil. You know, like the entire Canadian economy in the shitter. Or the fact that Vancouver just slapped a 15% foreign tax on real estate purchases by foreign buyers. That's one way to pop up a bubble.

Geppy Jul 30, 2016 9:59pm | Post# 1743

{quote} was that a mutual agreement or exclusive to dude? also was that agreed to before or after he got nailed for the major loss?
I'm not sure I understand your first question. He said he wouldn't troll. Full stop.

As for the second, you can do the fact checking if you'd like. The date/timestamp is in the screenshot.

Geppy Jul 30, 2016 10:01pm | Post# 1744

{quote} Being a competitor and referee at the same time makes this competition a farce dude. You have a problem with GJ trolling you, you deal with that as a separate issue and not tag it to this duel that you invited GJ to participate in with this goal - "We will each trade our own unique styles so the community can truly see who is full of it (spoiler alert: it's not me)." "A Geppy Victory In the event of a Geppy victory, GJscalper will be required to write a public apology to Geppy and publish it on the following forum threads: - Geppy's Geppy...
dude, I'm having a hard time replying to you as I really don't see the logic in your argument. GJscalper asked me to ignore you for his benefit (can screenshot that too if you need). I did. Then I took you off ignore while he's on. But thinking that was a mistake.

Not going to be replying to you any longer.

raiders Jul 30, 2016 10:04pm | Post# 1745

{quote} I'm not sure I understand your first question. He said he wouldn't troll. Full stop. As for the second, you can do the fact checking if you'd like. The date/timestamp is in the screenshot.
im asking if you both agreed to not troll each other or if it was just him saying he would leave it alone

skyway Jul 30, 2016 10:10pm | Post# 1746

{quote} dude, I'm having a hard time replying to you as I really don't see the logic in your argument. GJscalper asked me to ignore you for his benefit (can screenshot that too if you need). I did. Then I took you off ignore while he's on. But thinking that was a mistake. Not going to be replying to you any longer.
Dude,this duel is between GJ and you. Don't start expanding the equation to include somebody else or something else, seems to be your style.

We're spectators, we post comments the way we see it, you don't have to agree. You think you don't need to respond to our comments then don't.

Unless, you ban people who seem to express opinions that you don't like to be heard, that seems to be what you want on this duel thread. Silence your perceived opposition.

**You can change that by unbanning GJ, benaiah, coralsands and soros.
Don't be paranoia with these other spectators, they expressed opinions different from yours.

***I'm a spectator, support nor oppose none. Don't know any of you virtual guys.

skyway Jul 30, 2016 10:31pm | Post# 1747

{quote} I really don't understand how not being able to post in a thread puts anyone at a disadvantage to anything... let alone affect one's trading. Very strange.
"You know what I love about Guppy? He is so full of sh!t that even he can't stand the smell of himself.
He posted a snapshot in which I mentioned that I would stop trolling him. Did I write that message? Yes, but never once did we agree that I had to stop trolling him on other threads. That is something he has made up on his own AFTER banning me from the thread which he created. ............." ----GJScalper

This happens when you're a competitor and referee at the same time, makes this duel competition a farce unless this banning spree stops unconditionally.

Geppy Jul 30, 2016 10:54pm | Post# 1748

{quote} im asking if you both agreed to not troll each other or if it was just him saying he would leave it alone
I didn't actually directly respond to the message. So I suppose I didn't agree to not troll him.

That said, I haven't been trolling him outside this thread unless it's been in a direct response to him trolling me. Even that though... I don't believe I've done it.

Geppy Jul 30, 2016 11:02pm | Post# 1749

{quote} "You know what I love about Guppy? He is so full of sh!t that even he can't stand the smell of himself. He posted a snapshot in which I mentioned that I would stop trolling him. Did I write that message? Yes, but never once did we agree that I had to stop trolling him on other threads. That is something he has made up on his own AFTER banning me from the thread which he created. ............." ----GJScalper This happens when you're a competitor and referee at the same time, makes this duel competition a farce unless this banning spree stops...
That's hilarious. When someone says, "I promise to keep all the bickering on the Geppy vs GJscalper thread ok!"... and then says there's a different explanation. That's just insanity.

I didn't say he'd stop trolling me. I said I was fine with him trolling me on this thread as that's what he said in the message (the quote above).

He went back on that word. I've given him an opportunity to fix it (by deleting the posts in the "Geppy's Geppy (GBP/JPY)" thread. That offer still stands, but he hasn't taken me up on it.

Seems this has been explained some half a dozen times already. Oh well.

I'm a bit tired of this little soap opera; I have better things to do as I imagine (and hope) most everyone else does here.

I'm going back to not post much here. I'll continue letting the "duel" run since it has no requisite of anyone actually posting here at all, although some tend to somehow believe otherwise.

Please, go do something more fun and productive on your weekend everyone.

skyway Jul 30, 2016 11:06pm | Post# 1750

{quote} That's hilarious. When someone says, "I promise to keep all the bickering on the Geppy vs GJscalper thread ok!"... and then says there's a different explanation. That's just insanity. I didn't say he'd stop trolling me. I said I was fine with him trolling me on this thread as that's what he said in the message (the quote above). He went back on that word. I've given him an opportunity to fix it (by deleting the posts in the "Geppy's Geppy (GBP/JPY)" thread. That offer still stands, but he hasn't taken me up on it. Seems...
Too bad you choose to remain a tyrant that you are. Have a good weekend everyone.

raiders Jul 30, 2016 11:25pm | Post# 1751

{quote} I didn't actually directly respond to the message. So I suppose I didn't agree to not troll him. That said, I haven't been trolling him outside this thread unless it's been in a direct response to him trolling me. Even that though... I don't believe I've done it.

nimbinsstone Jul 31, 2016 12:34am | Post# 1752

he is still trolling on GBP/JPY, what a sad excuse for a trader

Ill-b-back Jul 31, 2016 2:14am | Post# 1753

{quote} That's hilarious. When someone says, "I promise to keep all the bickering on the Geppy vs GJscalper thread ok!"... and then says there's a different explanation. That's just insanity. I didn't say he'd stop trolling me. I said I was fine with him trolling me on this thread as that's what he said in the message (the quote above). He went back on that word. I've given him an opportunity to fix it (by deleting the posts in the "Geppy's Geppy (GBP/JPY)" thread. That offer still stands, but he hasn't taken me up on it. Seems...
geppy, forget it, they are too emotionally invested in what was an entertaining blood sport to understand even basic logic. The snapshot clearly says that GJS will keep the bickering to THIS thread. With regards to the GJS quote underlined in red by skyways, GJS truly is deranged and can no longer even make sense of his own PM to you. I love how they demand you unban him but never got upset with GJS for not taking the simple steps to keep his word. I also love Skyways assertion that the trolling has nothing to do with this competition and should be treated as a separate issue when it was the trolling in other threads that encouraged you to set up THIS thread in the first place, so the trolling could be contained in here. I suspect we are dealing with a generational issue here where it is no longer cool or reasonable for someone to take responsibility for their own actions and instead are just used to easy street justice expected by teenagers around the world today.There is always UFC guys if you are bored for action.

NaughtyPip Jul 31, 2016 8:33am | Post# 1754

{quote} So let me guess this straight... so that I understand you correctly you're advocating for selling USD over a 1.20% GDP rating compared to a -0.6 (that's negative) reading for Canada? {image} That makes a lot of sense (really hope you're picking up the sarcasm here). You're absolutely right about one thing... there are fundamentals that stand outside of opinion. There are also fundamentals outside of oil. You know, like the entire Canadian economy in the shitter. Or the fact that Vancouver just slapped a 15% foreign tax on real estate purchases...
lol davit probably won't answer you. When he is wrong he either deletes his posts or puts you on the ignore list. Or maybe he is genuinely tied up being underwater on nzd shorts.

skyway Jul 31, 2016 10:30am | Post# 1755

{quote} That's hilarious. When someone says, "I promise to keep all the bickering on the Geppy vs GJscalper thread ok!"... and then says there's a different explanation. That's just insanity. I didn't say he'd stop trolling me. I said I was fine with him trolling me on this thread as that's what he said in the message (the quote above). He went back on that word. I've given him an opportunity to fix it (by deleting the posts in the "Geppy's Geppy (GBP/JPY)" thread. That offer still stands, but he hasn't taken me up on it. Seems this has been explained...
A request has been made by GJ.

"Skyway Good evening. Would you please ask Guppy which post he wants me to remove. He is really being childish about all of this because I can't edit anything posted on that stupid thread of his.

Attached Image (click to enlarge)
http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...1&d=1469934521

You can see there is no edit button there." --------- GJscalper

You can now unban him plus benaiah, coralsands, soros and Bushi-pips.

And go easy with the ignore button on this duel thread.

saruhn Jul 31, 2016 11:45am | Post# 1756

{quote} a request has been made by gj. "skyway good evening. Would you please ask guppy which post he wants me to remove. He is really being childish about all of this because i can't edit anything posted on that stupid thread of his. Attached image (click to enlarge) http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...1&d=1469934521 you can see there is no edit button there." --------- gjscalper you can now unban him plus benaiah, coralsands and soros. And go easy with the ignore button on this duel thread.
free my boys!!👌👌👮🏾👮🏾🔐🔊

Geppy Jul 31, 2016 1:05pm | Post# 1757

{quote} A request has been made by GJ. "Skyway Good evening. Would you please ask Guppy which post he wants me to remove. He is really being childish about all of this because I can't edit anything posted on that stupid thread of his. Attached Image (click to enlarge) http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...1&d=1469934521 You can see there is no edit button there." --------- GJscalper You can now unban him plus benaiah, coralsands, soros and Bushi-pips. And go easy with the ignore button on this duel...
OK, I've unbanned GJscalper with the understanding that he will remove the posts in the other threads. That means all the posts now, not just the original three since he agreed to keep the bickering here only.

He has 24 hours to do it which I feel is reasonable considering a) he's on the forums seemingly every day, and b) he's more likely to be here in the next 24 hours since the markets open a bit later today.

I have no interest in unbanning the others you mentioned, especially benaiah since he felt the need to be an ultra troll and start a thread dedicated to me. The dude must either be obsessed with me or have way too much time on his hands.

skyway Jul 31, 2016 1:09pm | Post# 1758

{quote} OK, I've unbanned GJscalper with the understanding that he will remove the posts in the other threads. That means all the posts now, not just the original three since he agreed to keep the bickering here only. He has 24 hours to do it which I feel is reasonable considering a) he's on the forums seemingly every day, and b) he's more likely to be here in the next 24 hours since the markets open a bit later today. I have no interest in unbanning the others you mentioned, especially benaiah since he felt the need to be an ultra troll and start...
Note - Even if GJ is willing to remove his previous posts, he may not be able to do so since it's already passed the 24 hrs mark if I'm not wrong.

Geppy Jul 31, 2016 1:17pm | Post# 1759

{quote} Note - Even if GJ is willing to remove his previous posts, he may not be able to do so since it's already passed the 24 hrs mark if I'm not wrong.
Honestly, I don't think it matters at this point. The dude has dedicated almost all his time to trolling me even after I banned him and explained why. Meaning, he made no effort to honor his word.

This whole thing is such garbage and a waste of time.

Geppy Jul 31, 2016 2:12pm | Post# 1760

{quote} lol davit probably won't answer you. When he is wrong he either deletes his posts or puts you on the ignore list. Or maybe he is genuinely tied up being underwater on nzd shorts.
Too funny, you know that guy to a 'T'. He deleted the original post!

© Forex Factory