anyone want to test copy trading from mid of Avril 2019
for one month witout cost please contact me at email
is any interested please contact me by E-Mail with your user name:
- Start London close time 16:00 GMT (german time 18:00) -summertime- Links below on this Post 1
Please NOTE: the GMT time is overall on the world the same 16:00 GMT
- Charts Candle M15
- Pairs: AUDCHF AUDJPY AUDUSD EURAUD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD
GBPAUD GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPUSD NZDJPY NZDUSD USDCHF USDJPY
- Fibonacci end 16:00 GMT 0 lowest 100 highest - Fibonacci time begin 22:00 GMT - end 16:00 GMT = 72 x M15 Candle
Rule 1: MarketOrders buy if the pricing is between 0 and 23.6 Fibo and the distance to 23.6 is minimum 10 Pips or more
Rule 2: Marketorders sell if the pricing is between 100 and 76.4 Fibo and the distance to 76.4 is minimum 10 Pips or more
Rule 3: Limitorders buy and sell on the 0 line buy or 100 line sell - but the Order must have a minimum 10 Pips from the actuell price line
if not make the order with 10 Pips distance to the actual pricing
Rule 4: TakeProfit is ever 23.6 line (buy) or 76.4 Line (sell)
Rule 5: StopLoss is for the MarketOrders ever 123.6 (sell) or ./. 23.6 (buy)
or set to 131.8 or - 31.8 if the order is naer by 0 / 100 or set the SL your wish 50 or 100 Pips
Rule 6: StopLoss for the LimitOrders 1 in general 50 or 100 Pips (for EA is the Rule SL = Line - 31.8 (buy) + 131.8 (sell) Orders)
is the pricing between 0 / 100 and - / + 23.6 put the SL to the 38.2 line
Rule 7: (only for EA) 2. Limitorder on the + 123.6 line (sell) and - 23.6 Line (buy)
TP for this 2. LimitOrders 23.6 buylimit and 76.4 selllimit SL 150 line (sell) and - 50 line (buy) or 100 Pips
- for the 2. Limitorders must have a extra Lot function in the EA (example: Marketorder 0.10 / 1. Limit 0.15 / 2. Limit 0.20)
Rule 8: non active LimitOrders will all close 1:15 hour after start (for EA is to change the time in minutes)
- you can trade every day the London close System
- close the active Orders if in win with TP or your choyce
- I trade this every day with 0.1 Lot the MarketOrders and 0.15 Lot the LimitOrders
- first by begin: I make all MarketOrders with the rules, after all LimitOrders with the rules
at least then give in TP and SL
here the receiver and dll and settings for copy trading for download:
you need for the copy trade a User ID and a password from www.fxblue.com
and you must sent us the User ID by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
without User ID and sent to us you can't copy trade
here the description for install the receiver and dll and settings:
Description copy trade.pdf
here the Fibo Zones Indicator from SwingMan:
here the template for the pair chart with Fibonacci
Here the 2 Fibonacci Indicators for the London close System
Fibo Color Zones.ex4
settings fibo color
trading pairs: AUDCHF - AUDUSD - CHFJPY - EURAUD - EURCHF - EURGBP
EURJPY - EURUSD - GBPAUD - GBPCHF - GBPJPY - GBPUSD - USDCHF - USDJPY
here my orders from friday 08.07.2016 with this System
the order # 55841384 is'nt with this system, the last order I have closed because friday one hour after start
Hey Ghostbiker, for how long did you keep testing this strategy?
Waiting to see some example pictures of entries and exits
Nice, logical and straightforward strategy.
I assume that it could be coded into an EA, and a few backtests would give a glimpse at its long-term potentials.
can u elaborate a bit more.i could not understand.please post some chart.what is kurs?
I used to trade this end of London sesssion reversal often. Watch the 11.8/88.2 lines as they constitute a half Fib and final support resistance points.
You should do well with this system. Good Luck.
@MasterGuru: I trade this since 3 years every day and the Orders with ExpertAdvisor and manually are absolutely the same
with EA we make a second LimitOrder on the -23.6 (BuyLimit) and the 123.6 (SellLimit) with SL 50 Pips, if not active, close
after one hour -for manually is to much speed work-
Forwardtest every day is easier and you can see the Equity growt
The good message is, you can have 100 Pips and more within 1 hour with this reversal trades
and you need not luck
Thanks for the info! It sounds that you already have the EA. Would you mind sharing some backtest results?
Personally I would be interested in seeing DD periods and sizes.
- one EA ist a Dashboard u can't backtest it is with 14 - 16 pairs
- the second EA I trade with 15 Pairs since 3 years forward, I need not a backtest for what ?
- trade this system first manually is total easy and you see that is very good in wins
and you need not a backtest
- we have not DD periods, normally closed 90% - 95% all London close Orders after 2 hours
or latest the next moring
- trade the size up to 0.02 - 0.03 per 1000 for begin
You are absolutely right! Live Forward Testing is much more valuable than any kind of backtest.
Hi GB. Thanks for sharing.
1st Question: What is Kurs?
Next, I'm afraid I'm not clear on when to trade the fib numbers. Is there a specific time I either trade a pair, or not?
So if I'm watching EurAud, and at 1600 GMT, price is not in either location of previous fib range, I would then set a Limit order, to expire after one hour 15 minutes?
1. Kurs = actually price line 16:00 GMT
2. read the rules on Post 1: time is London close GMT 16:00 and if the price line is naer by 0 or 100
3. is the price line not about the rule between 0 - 23.6 or 100 and 76.4, then forget this pair immediatley,
look next day agian. Don't trade marketorder and don't trade limitorders in this case
4. I will give in some pics on monday evenging after London close for example
Is possible look a graphic
Thanks for sharing your system ghostbiker. I will appreciate if you can post screenshots tomorrow so that we can understand it more.
What time frame do you use for trading?
- for this System "London close 23.6" is only M15 the best
- for other manually Systems Renko Boxes M2 offline chart and for other trending Systems most M15 or H1
easy UNDERSTAD the London close 23.6 System:
- exactly 16:00 GMT the price line is between 0 - 23.6 or 100 and 76.4 near by 0 or 100 (Fibonacci Line)
are the pricelines on a other place don't trade this pair
- distance sell to 76.4 or buy to 23.6 must have minimum 10 Pips
- if yes make a MarketOrder TP is 23.6 for buyorder or 76.4 for sellorder
- SL is for sellorders 123.6 for buyorders - 23.6
- Entry and Exit every day the same it is total easy
GB, do you treat Friday close the same? So when market opens (Sunday/Monday) are you looking for entry then?
- yes you can trade Friday the same System, look post # 2 down last friday
- but NFP Friday can trading difficult
- only looking for entry's on monday GMT 16:00
@fabio.g: to understand and profitable trading a system you must first trade manually
Thank you for sharing your strategy.
Could you please explain graphing Fibonacci on chart why from your orders last Friday 08.07.2016 a buy order has been triggered for EURUSD at 1.10363 ?
EUR/NZD was a winner Friday. Could've got about 13 or 14 pips after paying spread.
ghostbiker from the german inofficial forexfactory version "forexfabrik.de" ?
Hello ghostbiker, thanks a lot for sharing your system. It seems to bee successfully
is there any possibility to fix Fibo to day before?
From tf 15' and higher it is so
but timeframes less M15 show Fibo depending on todays high/low
Did you try this system in other pairs? if you tried what is the result ?
How do you define the 100. fibo? Because todays high was around 1.10558 but your 100. fibo level seems to be few pips higher?
Edit: Is this correctly set?
@Michisuperfr: it is nice you to see here
- yes I look this is correct and will expand up to 16:00 GMT
- 16:00 GMT is the price line between Fibonacci 100 and 0 and you can look exactly high/low
@fulltime: this 14 !!! pairs are enough for manually trading in a short time,
other pairs not so good in the winrate, but you can test it
please load set file, cant seem to get indicators correct, set file or template
This system seems to have a really bad RR ratio, @Ghost: in your 3 years of trading this system live, how often do you encounter a loosing month?
@Mister Soros: not one week, not one month, not one year with this system in minus
winrate minimum 80% - 90% if you make the orders exactly with the rules
Here the settings of the 2 indicators: please change the time, my Broker is 01:00 if the GMT 23:00
@Ghost: I know that you are being generous and that you don't owe us anything but i have to ask this question, do you have any proof that this strategy has been profitable for 3 years straight? im sorry if this question comes out as being rude but you made a very bold statement, im not saying i dont believe you, im just saying that more proof is needed to validate it.
Hi dear, ghostbike
Till now I don't understand your system properly , Better if you upload 2 different pending buy & sell position Image to help me & other for understanding your great system . Thanks in Advanced .
Thank you for sharing your strategy.
Could you please explain graphing Fibonacci on chart why from your last Friday 08.07.2016 orders a buy order has been triggered for EURUSD at 1.10363 ?
Nice Graph. From what I'm able to figure out, based on colors, it appears that AudUsd & GbpUsd account for almost half of your profit.
Is this about right? Thanks
- EURUSD and EURCHF is most orders, but from the other EA / EU and EF come not often with LOndon close
- it is NOT from the London close 23.6 trading, LO close have the other 50% Orders
© Forex Factory