Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   WinningSolution System-EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=595822)

Shamim1981 Jul 28, 2016 4:07am | Post# 261

WinningSolutionv13.d works on Trending pairs very well but I believe ranging market can kill it!
Anyway, I've made a trade explorer and testing it. You may see the result.

http://www.forexfactory.com/shamim1981#acct.22

Ducdaovn Jul 28, 2016 4:13am | Post# 262

WinningSolutionv13.d works on Trending pairs very well but I believe ranging market can kill it! Anyway, I've made a trade explorer and testing it. You may see the result. http://www.forexfactory.com/shamim1981#acct.22
Waiting for me... I will release new version soon, tried to keep max Dd in acceptable value.

xmess7 Jul 28, 2016 6:29am | Post# 263

I know the "TCL1" EA is not complete yet. I am coding it myself. I have not yet coded to handle trending market properly. I will update with new version as soon as i complete it. Till then i want yours valuable testing feedback for improvement. Try altering EA settings, it may provide unexpected result..
Hi D.s:
TCL1 is looking good.
Please consider adding the following:

1. Add a candle range requirement. For example, If Previous or Current candle range >60 pips stop trading.
Then either let the trader reactive EA or use the following start trade time to reactivate EA.

2. Add Start and End Trade Times.

No hurry, thanks
Jess

Akhaldanos Jul 28, 2016 6:41pm | Post# 264

I was just looking at the results of some simple free EA with a consistent, smooth downward sloping equity curve... How beautiful it would look if one could just reverse the signals (buy instead of sell) and swap the TPs and SLs... What do you think?

jonirrenicus Jul 28, 2016 9:45pm | Post# 265

I know the "TCL1" EA is not complete yet. I am coding it myself. I have not yet coded to handle trending market properly. I will update with new version as soon as i complete it. Till then i want yours valuable testing feedback for improvement. Try altering EA settings, it may provide unexpected result..

Your idea is great but in a reverse market it will cause big DD.

Partial close is especially brilliant!

jonirrenicus Jul 28, 2016 9:56pm | Post# 266

{quote} Like what? Just pick good trades when the market has moved considerably and knowing it has to retrace, but sometimes I decide to take trades that are small (i.e small movement) and I always use multi signals which is hard to do. Anyone that wants to use my signals will be able to on mql5 site which I pasted the link on my page or send me a message and shall help you. Also the attached pic is the results of my EA that I developed... {image}
Damn good result....how long have you been trading in this market?

Could you explain what is multi signals?

A. group of pairs have same signal, then jump in?

B. many indicators show same signal together, then jump in?

Can you also share your story about how you become so successful? (not your EA, just your story)

Loser thanks to you!

D.s Jul 30, 2016 12:54am | Post# 267

I was just looking at the results of some simple free EA with a consistent, smooth downward sloping equity curve... How beautiful it would look if one could just reverse the signals (buy instead of sell) and swap the TPs and SLs... What do you think?
Signals can be reversed, but sometime the concept behind the EA is not so simple that we can just swap the take profit and stop loss levels. What if the code was developed to execute take profit or stop loss on profit of certain pips or loss of certain pips, this explains why the equity curve is smooth. Even you swap the signal it will act in the same way. This is just my hypothesis as i have been developing EA for long time. To satisfy yourself you could go with the swapping.

Shamim1981 Jul 30, 2016 3:22am | Post# 268

{quote} Waiting for me... I will release new version soon, tried to keep max Dd in acceptable value.
I got 10k real account, if DD is in manageable amount, I can use it in there....

tradability Jul 30, 2016 9:38am | Post# 269

{quote} I got 10k real account, if DD is in manageable amount, I can use it in there....

WOW you going to trade that martingale with 10k live?... You have much more guts than I lol

D.s Jul 30, 2016 10:29am | Post# 270

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the feedback. The TCL1 EA is now around 98%complete with rare scenario where large DD can occur. Except JYP pairs, I was not able to get other pairs where this EA can be defeated. I have tested with 4 different pairs for long time and each test was a success.
In the latest version I have reduced DD and added trading time for the day as per your request.
As a bonus for your feedback, you can trade with this EA till August 2016 end.
In return i want more feedback...
Updated TCL1 attached hereTCL1.ex4

Ducdaovn Jul 30, 2016 12:40pm | Post# 271

{quote} I got 10k real account, if DD is in manageable amount, I can use it in there....
A heavy storm occurred at my location 3 days ago, and I lost all internet connection and energy.
I will public new version here soon, when my internet connection available.
With new version, Lots increase strategy (As many people named martingale) will available in input true/false. In some case, it's very good choice to push out from drawdown with big gain, but in some case, it can blow up your account... use it yourself.
I forgot to tell you that with backtest, account still grow up about 300$ with instance Lots=0.01.

@Shamim1981: You have to run backtest to find out which pair is useable with my EA. And then, please take a forwardtest for at least two month, you have to know what's different between backtest and demo. Event that, I want to inform you again, demo and live is more different! Ofcouse if you want to go ahead, I will send you a private version allow live trading for you, and it's free.

jonirrenicus Jul 31, 2016 8:23am | Post# 272

{quote} A heavy storm occurred at my location 3 days ago, and I lost all internet connection and energy. I will public new version here soon, when my internet connection available. With new version, Lots increase strategy (As many people named martingale) will available in input true/false. In some case, it's very good choice to push out from drawdown with big gain, but in some case, it can blow up your account... use it yourself. I forgot to tell you that with backtest, account still grow up about 300$ with instance Lots=0.01. @Shamim1981: You...
Thanks god you are back!

I will do forward test once your EA was released!

tradability Jul 31, 2016 8:36am | Post# 273

Welcome back Duc

jonirrenicus Jul 31, 2016 7:12pm | Post# 274

{quote} Thanks for the feedback. The TCL1 EA is now around 98%complete with rare scenario where large DD can occur. Except JYP pairs, I was not able to get other pairs where this EA can be defeated. I have tested with 4 different pairs for long time and each test was a success. In the latest version I have reduced DD and added trading time for the day as per your request. As a bonus for your feedback, you can trade with this EA till August 2016 end. In return i want more feedback... Updated TCL1 attached here{file}
The problem is some time EA still will stuck in one trade and stop enter new orders by some unknown reason.

This is a bug, i hope you can fix it next version,thanks

D.s Jul 31, 2016 11:35pm | Post# 275

{quote} The problem is some time EA still will stuck in one trade and stop enter new orders by some unknown reason. This is a bug, i hope you can fix it next version,thanks
I could not notice this bug. I think the reason EA is not taking more trade because it need to protect the equity as per your settings. There are settings for your min -ve balance before EA will start protection. You can alter that. And if you are telling Ea is not taking the initial trade then you again need to alter the settings which control the primary indicator trade triggering range. Still if facing issue then send me the snapshot of main screen with snapshot of data in expert tab too

jonirrenicus Aug 1, 2016 1:04am | Post# 276

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I could not notice this bug. I think the reason EA is not taking more trade because it need to protect the equity as per your settings. There are settings for your min -ve balance before EA will start protection. You can alter that. And if you are telling Ea is not taking the initial trade then you again need to alter the settings which control the primary indicator trade triggering range. Still if facing issue then send me the snapshot of main screen with snapshot of data in expert tab too

After partially close on Sell 0.8, it never trigger a new order gain. I already turned off EQ protection.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 77 KB

Ezios Aug 1, 2016 2:07am | Post# 277

this tcl1 is free ea or for sale?

tradability Aug 1, 2016 3:06am | Post# 278

Duc will sell it to you, how much are you willing to pay him?

Ezios Aug 1, 2016 3:52am | Post# 279

so much ea's to try and they are for free with source code.. black box dont for me

tradability Aug 1, 2016 4:06am | Post# 280

no this is a blue box not black box lol

© Forex Factory