Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   WinningSolution System-EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=595822)

jonirrenicus Jul 24, 2016 9:57pm | Post# 241

{quote} no on the contrary manual tarding is the basis of the ea coding i want to code an ea what i do, i go like this and code it such like that, no no no. the coder will try to amke manual trades first to see if it is working then if the succes is more than 60%, why not, lets make the code , then the ideas will be generated .... then the code will be done but the case is that, the market conditions are changing minute after minute Brexit caused the gbp to fall down 17000 points in 30 mintes in all gbp currancies so lets say you have 12 pairs the...
I cant understand what you are saying....

whatever CHF drop 2200 pips or GBP dorp 1700 pips, the former is center bank policy, the later is voting result.

Both of them were listed in calendar, who in their right mind will run martingale EA on those days???

If you program it in correct way, there is no difference between EA and manual trading.

Only newbies will believe EA is a set and forgot money machine.....WE DO HAVE interventions on our EA, dont we??

jonirrenicus Jul 24, 2016 10:19pm | Post# 242

{quote} Join you to sell us what? You already wouldn't pass on one of your indicators to a member here which clearly implies you're here to engage people to sell them something eventually, not now obviously but later on hmmmmm
Agreed....

What do you think about this one?

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=595052

Besides this EA, i think he/she is telling the truth.

tradability Jul 24, 2016 11:29pm | Post# 243

{quote} Agreed.... What do you think about this one? http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=595052 Besides this EA, i think he/she is telling the truth.

It's very good BUT I want to see verified results. The reason being so many unverified results are tampered with, if they verified then it is a nice strategy but I need to check each trade to make sure the account is protected at all times and will not blow up under duress.

Samer1970 Jul 25, 2016 1:50am | Post# 244

{quote} Join you to sell us what? You already wouldn't pass on one of your indicators to a member here which clearly implies you're here to engage people to sell them something eventually, not now obviously but later on hmmmmm

hi

it is clear that my massege is understood wrongly, DID YOU SEE OR HEAR ME SAYING I WILL SELL ANYTHING...

IF YOU CAN FIND ONE TEXT SAYING THAT I WANT TO SELL ANYTHING HERE THEN SHOW IT TO PUBLIC.

COME ON .... BECUASE YOU SEE MANY SCAMS YOU CAN NOT DISTINGUESH BETWEEN REAL HELPER AND FAKE OFFER....

IF ONE TRADER GETS A PROFIT FROM ANY POST I SHARE FREE , I WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND I KNOW THAT I HAVE SAVED A TRADER AT LEAST FROM LOSING HIS MONEY....

CHECK THIS POST OF TODAY , ONE TRADER AT LEAST TRIED THE SIMPLE TRADING IDEA AND HE MADE MONEY IN FEW MINUTES..............FREE OF CHARGE ....

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...59#post9047059

IN MY THREAD

I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IT, WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO SHARE A GOOD IDEA FREE OF CHARGE, MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTACK HIM,

IT IS UP TO YOU

GO AND PLAY WITH ROBOTS AND EA'S AND AFTER FEW YEARS FROM NOW YOU WILL GO BACK TO MANUAL TRADING

GOOD LUCK

tradability Jul 25, 2016 2:18am | Post# 245

{quote} hi it is clear that my massege is understood wrongly, DID YOU SEE OR HEAR ME SAYING I WILL SELL ANYTHING... IF YOU CAN FIND ONE TEXT SAYING THAT I WANT TO SELL ANYTHING HERE THEN SHOW IT TO PUBLIC. COME ON .... BECUASE YOU SEE MANY SCAMS YOU CAN NOT DISTINGUESH BETWEEN REAL HELPER AND FAKE OFFER.... IF ONE TRADER GETS A PROFIT FROM ANY POST I SHARE FREE , I WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND I KNOW THAT I HAVE SAVED A TRADER AT LEAST FROM LOSING HIS MONEY.... CHECK THIS POST OF TODAY , ONE TRADER AT LEAST TRIED THE SIMPLE TRADING IDEA AND HE MADE MONEY...
SO ONE PERSON CLOSED OUT ONE TRADE IN A LIFETIME IN PROFIT AND THAT HAS HELPED THEM FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIFE? LMAO..
IF YOU WANTED TO HELP THEM WHY NOT GIVE THEM WHAT THEY ASKED FOR WHICH IS YOUR INDICATOR RATHER THAN CLAIMING YOUR CRAPPY SYSTEM WORKS UNLESS YOU CAN JUSTIFY IT WITH LIVE RESULTS OVER A LENGTHY PERIOD OF TIME SALESMAN

tradability Jul 25, 2016 2:23am | Post# 246

{quote} use colored ao it is there in the mt4 sorry i deceded not to share any indi or any ea i do not want to be the guru who fooled you.... It might be working with me but it will not work with you... So sorry i apologise from you
this is the quote fool where you claimed your system works etc and you declined someone wanting to use it...unless i am mistaken only foolish salespeople do this
but i could be wrong .... Like i was last just before birth.

By the way what does "deceded" mean and what language is that? Lol

jonirrenicus Jul 25, 2016 4:51am | Post# 247

{quote} SO ONE PERSON CLOSED OUT ONE TRADE IN A LIFETIME IN PROFIT AND THAT HAS HELPED THEM FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIFE? LMAO.. IF YOU WANTED TO HELP THEM WHY NOT GIVE THEM WHAT THEY ASKED FOR WHICH IS YOUR INDICATOR RATHER THAN CLAIMING YOUR CRAPPY SYSTEM WORKS UNLESS YOU CAN JUSTIFY IT WITH LIVE RESULTS OVER A LENGTHY PERIOD OF TIME SALESMAN

indeed! The person who want to help others must have good results in live trading with a long period....

otherwise...you are misleading people...following your thread will gain nothing but blow their ACC.

Tradability speak hash but truely....

If you want to help ppl ask you self one question, ARE YOU QUALIFIED?

Ducdaovn Jul 25, 2016 5:14am | Post# 248

Hi everybody,
I saw many replies today. It's good, but please keep in your mine, debate, but on the basis of mutual respect, cautious, but do not envy.
All we know and understand why we are here.
If you have any idea and you think can improve our life together, improve our trading skill, improve our strategy, improve my EA posted here, let's go ahead.

From Samer strategy, I have some idea, will upgrade my EA use his strategy soon.
Why I have not public final version? Just because for sure, my EA can blow up account in some case. How to prevent/limit it? I still have no answer, and continue finding one..

And because that, please stop post here any post/question about SELL anythings here.
No one here need your warning, they have enough intelligence and vigilance to stay away from scammer.

With me, if I successful to write a perfect strategy, a holy grail EA, I will tell everybody that I begin my service. You can follow, and pay for my service, or stay away, it depend yourself. Need not to give any warning here!

jonirrenicus Jul 25, 2016 5:28am | Post# 249

Hi everybody, I saw many replies today. It's good, but please keep in your mine, debate, but on the basis of mutual respect, cautious, but do not envy. All we know and understand why we are here. If you have any idea and you think can improve our life together, improve our trading skill, improve our strategy, improve my EA posted here, let's go ahead. From Samer strategy, I have some idea, will upgrade my EA use his strategy soon. Why I have not public final version? Just because for sure, my EA can blow up account in some case. How to prevent/limit...
Glad to hear that! Holy grail......

Pls. give some discount for your loyal followers!

Ducdaovn Jul 25, 2016 7:05am | Post# 250

{quote} Glad to hear that! Holy grail...... Pls. give some discount for your loyal followers!
LOL... You make me crazy.. Will try my best

tradability Jul 26, 2016 5:37am | Post# 251

DUC damn it someone broke into my trading terminal and saw how to make money trading ....hmmmm
Was it you? lol

ANDDD did you steal my backtesting techniques?

D.s Jul 26, 2016 4:06pm | Post# 252

3 Attachment(s)
What are your suggestions on this EA ? I find it extraordinary...!!
I loved it as it worked with small size account too.
best pair i found to use it is AUDUSD but EURUSD is not bad too.
TCL1.ex4

My EURUSD results areClick to Enlarge

Name: sn1.JPG
Size: 91 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: sn2.JPG
Size: 99 KB

What yours openion ???

jonirrenicus Jul 26, 2016 6:45pm | Post# 253

What are your suggestions on this EA ? I find it extraordinary...!! I loved it as it worked with small size account too. best pair i found to use it is AUDUSD but EURUSD is not bad too. {file} My EURUSD results are{image}{image} What yours openion ???
Do u have source code? it need some improvement.

jonirrenicus Jul 26, 2016 6:51pm | Post# 254

1 Attachment(s)
What are your suggestions on this EA ? I find it extraordinary...!! I loved it as it worked with small size account too. best pair i found to use it is AUDUSD but EURUSD is not bad too. {file} My EURUSD results are{image}{image} What yours openion ???
WoW~ a pretty good EA with smart hedging! ....where did you find it??

serious bug found
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 60 KB

tradability Jul 27, 2016 1:00am | Post# 255

VERY dangerous... your DD has almost wiped the account and that is with very small testing history so I guarantee you in a large history it would have blown up.
Yuur testing MUST produce much lower DD to survive a long time in the real environment, or use a large capital but who would do that?

jonirrenicus Jul 27, 2016 1:07am | Post# 256

{quote} VERY dangerous... your DD has almost wiped the account and that is with very small testing history so I guarantee you in a large history it would have blown up. Yuur testing MUST produce much lower DD to survive a long time in the real environment, or use a large capital but who would do that?
This EA has too many bugs....i'm going to re-write it.

It's petty easy to understand...

In a trend market, it will use hedging to get out in both directions. (so the lot size will go bigger, that's why DD happens)

In a ranging maerket, it guarantee 100% success.

tradability Jul 27, 2016 3:14am | Post# 257

{quote} This EA has too many bugs....i'm going to re-write it. It's petty easy to understand... In a trend market, it will use hedging to get out in both directions. (so the lot size will go bigger, that's why DD happens) In a ranging maerket, it guarantee 100% success.

you can code?

jonirrenicus Jul 27, 2016 3:37am | Post# 258

{quote} you can code?
Can you share some exp.? You are doing great...50% per month....lol

tradability Jul 27, 2016 4:39am | Post# 259

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Can you share some exp.? You are doing great...50% per month....lol

Like what? Just pick good trades when the market has moved considerably and knowing it has to retrace, but sometimes I decide to take trades that are small (i.e small movement) and I always use multi signals which is hard to do.

Anyone that wants to use my signals will be able to on mql5 site which I pasted the link on my page or send me a message and shall help you.
Also the attached pic is the results of my EA that I developed...
Click to Enlarge

Name: retracement signals.gif
Size: 6 KB

D.s Jul 27, 2016 12:32pm | Post# 260

I know the "TCL1" EA is not complete yet. I am coding it myself. I have not yet coded to handle trending market properly. I will update with new version as soon as i complete it. Till then i want yours valuable testing feedback for improvement. Try altering EA settings, it may provide unexpected result..

© Forex Factory